Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red versus Blue [OS Dominion of Panatha]

My breath and resolve falter with each strike that the bastard king delivers, and I can feel my grip start slipping on the handle of my blade.

No!

My heart clenches in my chest, and I redouble my efforts, but the surge of desperation renders me foolish. I feel the searing beam of his lightsaber singe the flesh off my left arm, burning through the armor as a hot knife through butter. I grit my teeth and back away, thankful for the rain, for it soothes the scorched skin and muscle. I wish to nurse the injury, to move even further away and lick my wounds in peace, but I know I must not relent. He is like a dog with a bone, and now I've given him the scent of blood.

As I stumble back again, I see his hand coming up in a claw-like gesture, nearly disfigured as the blue streaks of lightning crackle forth from his fingertips.

No…

My blade comes up to shield me from the Sith's attack, but I am slow, and tired, and bleeding, and the electricity dances along my muscle and bone. I jerk like a doll, a marionette, a slave to his puppeteer, and consciousness and control both start slipping away.

NO!

I snap back to reality, and with will of steel, drawing from the very last reserves still within my battered body, I pull my cramped thumb up.

And I squeeze.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Nomkneer had finished with the group on his front and then when he turned his back he noticed there was a group of elite osk ripebi soldiers that was prepared to strike Nomkneer, turned his back and raised both his lightsabers as a sign of superiority. nomkneer went dashing through them like a strike from a bird to its prey. Nomkneer had just been able to finish with one group another one comes next. These were extra tough because they were a little bit more trained, the difference is that Nomkneer is exhausted at this point and he cannot battle much more, Nomkneer had five enemies of elite solders. He went all out with his lightsabers and could only slice one the other blocked and the others stepped back, this was gonna be interesting for Nomkneer as he had to go against all odds this time.

Nomkneer received offensiveness from his foes as they jumped to strike Nomkneer and one in the back shot with a rifle, Nomkneer was surrounded by multiple attacks and the only thing he could do was use his telekinesis to turn his rifle a second before the shot, Nomkneer could use his both lightsabers and manage to stop both attacks but the third would be a kick from one who got around Nomkneer from the back. Nomkneer went forward but he took the momentum to do a low strike and slice the foot off of another foe.

Nomkneer had two more, he took his lightsabers and started sparring lightsaber against lightsaber, two against one, with a pair of two lightsabers against two lightsabers this was a surprise for Nomkneer, he could manage to defense himself up till a moment. Nomkneer then stepped back and used his telekinesis to push one to the other as he dashed and sliced them both off guard, "pilot! come get me im exiting the building, Nomkneer was exhausted and all he could do was leave before his death would approach him".

"[member="Darth Vornskr"] rules"

Explosions rumbled throughout the inner workings of the palace, walls blowing out and floors crumbling into the levels below as the structural integrity of the building was quickly compromised by the Osk Ribepi's last defiance against the Dark Crown. Hundreds would die as the palace began to deteriorate around them, both those loyal to the crown and those who stood against it would be trapped and crushed beneath tons of broken permacrete and splintered durasteel. The throne room itself would be entirely obliterated, fire searing away any evidence of it's existence and causing the most damage to the central core of the building's structural composition. The roof would buckle and split open, the gilded domes imploding in on themselves while the towering spires broke and cascaded down to cause further damage to the palace. Vornskr would tumble as the ground beneath him was disjointed, but he was quick to catch himself and haul himself up to relative safety.

His eyes burned with hatred as his palace eroded around him, and he knew exactly who to direct his wrath on.

Nasir.

With a snarl befitting a ravenous animal more than it would a man, Vornskr lunged forth to barrel into Nasir and knock both of them off and over the edge of the palace's roof. They descended along the crumbling palace until landing with a heavy thud, but Vornskr quickly moved to pin the smaller man underneath his muscular bulk and wrapped both hands around the younger man's throat. He applied pressure, quickly crushing Nasir's larynx and caving in his esophagus until the sharpened tips of his thumbs broke through the skin and sunk deep into his neck. Blood spewed forth from the grisly wound, but still Nasir kicked and squirmed in a pathetic attempt to save his own life. In the end it mattered not, and with a wringing of his hands Vornskr not only broke Nasir's neck but completely separated the spinal cord and effectively decapitated him with his bare hands.

He then proceeded to lift up the the False King's head up into the air, blood still cascading down from his torn neck, as the palace completely crumbled into oblivion behind him. Fire blossomed from within the castle, scorching the earth and sending plumes of choking smoke up into the darkened sky. The downpour continued to soak the city, washing away the filth and offal of battle with a cleansing shower until all that remained were the torn and twisted bodies of Insurgents, Royalists, and Imperials alike.

The Civil War was effectively over, and the Tyrant King stood victorious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom