Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red versus Blue [OS Dominion of Panatha]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFOo86PDDuE[/youtube]
"Vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head."
~ William Shakespeare
The straining silence was broken, bent like a rigid reed, when the flotilla of ships emerged from hyperspace above Panatha and begun to fire upon the defensive warships and orbital emplacements. Confusion was rife in those manning the defenses, and confusion gave way to death as ships crackled and burned like funeral pyres, sending thousands upon thousands to their sickening ends as the wreckege churned end over end towards the planet's surface before crashing down in seas, across plains, and tumbling through mountains with the voice of a million thunderclaps. Such tumultuous villainy stunned the populace, who quickly rose up in arms against such horrendous invaders only to be stunned into deafening silence when it was revealed that the heathens who had killed their countrymen were, in fact; their own countrymen!

Aye, it was civil war now. Bunduki had at last thrown off the yoke imposed upon it by Panatha seven years prior, and rose up in arms against the fatherland to etch out it's own independence among the stars. But Panatha, while rattled and initially wounded by the loss of it's orbital fleet, quickly rallied to defend the capital as massive transports landed several kilometers away and began to unload a planet's worth of soldiers who began to march in grisly procession towards the towering walls of Canthar. They met fierce resistance along the way as the smaller villages and towns hampered their progress each step of the way, and eventually the invading army began to outright shell the towns and hamlets into dust and butcher entire communities down to the last man.

And the countryside burned, the jungles smoldering. Who was so dastardly and bold enough to launch such a vicious strike against Panatha whilst the King was elsewhere? Nasir Luctacus, last surviving heir of the Luctacus Dynasty of Kings and Queens who had ruled Panatha for centuries upon centuries before their ancestral home and lineage was annihilated by the usurper King, Kaine Zambrano. Now, after seven years of plotting he had returned to claim the throne through brutal, vengeful conquest in a manner not unlike the one the usurper had taken all those years ago. But he would find the capital a harder pill to swallow than the pitiful towns he encountered en route, for it's walls had been reinforced by King Zambrano with resources from the blossoming Sith Empire in the Core.

Towering parapets mounted with turret emplacements rained literal hell down upon the advancing army, and they entrenched themselves all along the length of the wall as what Nasir hoped to be a quick blitz instead became bogged down in the mud and turned into an indefinite siege. In hopes to distract the defenders and open up a second front, Nasir reached out to the sea barons of Khedal, who in the past have been stubborn and unwilling to completely bow down before the monarchy, and who were all too willingly to fall in line with the King of the Broken Seat. Lending their formidable maritime navy to Nasir, they move towards the capital with ill intent to shell the port into slag, and invade from a new second front.

But the administrators of Canthar managed to sent out a distress call before their communications were jammed to the Sith Empire, who now deployed the War Fleet Black Iron and the Imperial Sixth Army Ocilius to deal with the threat, and secure the Pacanth Reach for the Empire and their unholy Emperor. In just a short time the angular warships of the Empire materialized in the system, and quickly moved to engage the Osk Ribepi warships in orbit above Panatha, opening a pathway for the Sixth Army to be deployed on the surface. In a moment of desperation Nasir Luctacus assemble a strike force of his Force-Sensitive Honor Guard and managed to infiltrate the Royal Palace at the center of the Capital City to try and hold the royal family still within the city hostage.

~~

"Milord, they've infiltrated the palace."

Such words brought forth froths of anger in the Sith Lord standing before the arrayed squad of Blackblade Guardsmen as they disembarked the combat shuttle that had made a hasty landing in the capital's starport. The city militia was in full force, and every able man and women within the civilian population had taken up arms to defend their homes. "Then we make for the palace, and we will root out each and everyone of those vermin..." King Kaine Zambrano said with a snarling growl before affixing the helmet around his scarred head, sealing it into place and waiting a moment as the HUD sprung to life and his vision returned. Flourishing his lightsaber theatrically, he began to lead his Guard up through the city streets towards the palace and it's great domed ceiling.

"And this time I will make sure none survive."

OBJECTIVES
Objective A: The Osk Ribepi army is laying siege to Canthar, join up with the city militia and the recently deployed Imperial Sixth Army to rout the attackers and destroy them (down to the man if need be). There are reports of rogue Force-Users attaching themselves to divisions in the Osk Ribepi army, but their ultimate allegiance has not yet been confirmed.

Objective B: The Osk Ribepi have garnered sympathy in Khedal, an island city with the largest ports on all of Panatha, and have acquired a large portion of the Panathan maritime navy and are heading towards Canthar with intent to bombard the city from the harbor. Travel with Imperial gunships and paratroopers to either destroy or liberate the vessels from the Osk Ribepi.

Objective C: Aside from the main army group laying siege of Canthar, the Osk Ribepi have several reserve forces moved directly from Bunduki to Panatha via dropships and prefabricated garrisons. Destroy them at any cost, and cut the supply lines from their encampments to the frontlines. Heavy anti-air and anti-personnel turret emplacements have been reported from our scouts, so expect heavy opposition.

Objective D: An elite strike force led by Nasir Luctacus has infiltrated the Imperial palace at the heart of Canthar, join with Kaine Zambrano himself to root out and destroy Nasir and his loyalists. However; Nasir is powerful and deeply trained in ancient Epicanthix arts of combat, so leave the leader of the Osk Ribepi to Kaine.

Objective E: Do yo own thang, guuuuuuurl

OOC INFO

Please use this template and remember to number your posts!
Objective:
Enemies:

Objective: D
Allies:OS
Enemies: Osk Ribepi and Anyone else.
1/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN0W6w_m-VY

Darth Mythos had been in the siege outside the Bog but was called back due to reports of an Infiltration in the palace. Taking Armored infantry Carriers to the Palace Steps he got lucky enough to surprise the Elite strike force with Heavy fire from Tank and heavy trooper fire to pin them down outside the Palace itself. Not pinned down for long the massive strike force made a mad attempt to charge the palace steps which Animus at first met with caution ordering carios machine gun positions to take out and ELiminate the Hordes or pin them down as they advanced and came forward however as each machine gun nest was subsequently destroyed to Thermal Detonation from hand grenades the enemy began to gain ground...

"Alright you Whimpering bastards, Let's show them the might of the Sith" Suddenly Mythos raised his lightsaber and there was a moment of momentum build up that lead to the counter charge. Roaring he spurred the Men into action and gave them the Morale boost that made the Attackers back off into outside perimeter of the Likes of defense.
Both flanks were being riddled with Cross Fire as he Saw what appeared to be the reason he was not able to Crush the Enemy force as the Overrun into the Palace

They met in the field of battle Mytho's Lightsaber being made of songsteel was so quick and lightning fast that it seemed to move not at all.
one by one the Attackers were sliced in Juyo Speed. A Master of the Art now Mythos -or so he thought himself to be- threw himself at the Wave of defenders with a massive roar of Force Shout that threw an entire line of attackers back and more than a few suffering concussive injuries as Mythos himself took a few blows of Blasters himself that if it were not for pre emptive battle precognition would have been fatal.

. The One Sith Infantry began landing blows but neither side gained any ground. What a glorious battle this would unfold to be, thermal explosions were dodged with battle precog as Mythos fought side by side with the defenders of the Palace against the Elite horde who pushed them back inside the Palace.

Elites... They had to be. Mythos thought, they would need some help...
Then he felt him... a presence unlike anything. King Zambrano was near [member="Darth Vornskr"]​

Xi4Fsom.png

I am here.

I am here, bastard, and I'm coming for you.

The Throne is so close now that I must remind myself in every breathing moment that it's not yet over; he still lives. Kaine Zambrano, or [member="Darth Vornskr"], or whatever name he wears now. I know his true intentions. He is a blemish upon our history unlike any other, an unholy taint and scourge of my people.

"Men!"

My voice is not as steady as I want it to be, but the low volume hides the tremor.

"The next corridor will be filled with his people. Well trained people. We must capitalize on our advantage." I am not afraid. It's the thrill of fight, of conquest and righteous victory that makes my blood boil.

I know better than to succumb to it, however. The spirit of my people is with me, and the Art of War. I am at peace. I am at peace.

The grip of my lightsaber is a comforting weight in my grasp, and I hold it firmly as we push from the shadows at once, descending upon the traitors to our blood — loyalists, he calls them — slitting their throats before they can utter a single word. We are like shadows, breezing past as their bodies hit the marble floor.

Today is the day I've been waiting on for seven years. The culmination of our battle plans, our preparations, our strategies. The tyrant of Panatha, the oppressor of our people; his head I will rise high on a pike before the palace, for all the Galaxy to see.

His hours were numbered, and it was I who would toll the last bell.

[1/20]

{1/20}
OBJECTIVE: D
ALLIES: [member="Darth Vornskr"]

These days Ire didn't get mad. Sometimes she felt something, a flicker of feeling inside her sea of apathy. But it wasn't often that the Sith seemed to care and actually did. In her mind there simply wasn't anything worth caring about. Even when she watched her kin die, or cut down those who hardly deserved it, the lass remained impassive; simply blank.

No one questioned it. They never asked what made the woman turn to stone, or how she could have changed so much in only a few years. Once they had known her as a spirited lass. Someone with a full-bellied laugh, a hearty smile, and a wit unlike any other. There had been other feelings there, too. Sadness, worry, and anger. Oh, her anger had been nearly legendary.

'Twas not the case any longer. Every flicker of feeling shown on her face was as calculated as the strikes of her blade. Put together for a purpose, never placed naturally, or without a plan. Or such had been the case prior to the moment the news reached her ears. Panatha is under attack. They're in the palace.

Ire had proved in that moment that she could live up to her name.

Still her knuckles felt the sting of impact; the result of it's clash with a wall. And still the others cast glances at her. Watching. Waiting for the facade to drop. It would eventually. Of course it would. There was no way her anger- which so clearly radiated off of her- was real. She was never angry. Not even when she watched her kin die, or when she cut down innocents.

This had to be a ploy, thought the others, she must simply wish to gain favor. Or, one wondered, she might simply wish to fit in. All of the rest felt the rage. Their home, their world, was being assaulted by traitors. Now they would march with their King, delivering death upon the fools who had drawn their blades. Ire was with them, and so it made sense for her to falsify her feelings, as she had done so many times before.

Hmph.

The woman knew that the others doubted her. She did not know, nor did she care, if Kaine noticed, or if he thought anything of it. If they could not tell the difference between her lies and the true anger she felt, then it was more power to her. What they believed didn't matter at the time. A city was under siege. They had a task to complete.

Ire'Rain Sekairo pulled the hood of her armor up, casting a shadow over her yellow eyes, and moved forward. At last, the battle was joined...

Objective: A --> Defend Canthar
Allies: Agrona l Andarta l X20 Werda Prudii l X 150 Sisterhood Troopers
Enemies: The Osk Ribepi

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxEBOILsYFY[/youtube]​
The city was rocked for a fifth time causing some of the nearby weakened infrastructures to collapse down around themselves. In the distance, screams and death throes echoed down the streets between each barrage. Darth Venefica, standing ever vigilant on some nameless street surrounded by her troops and the two Dread Sisters, Andarta and Argona, waited for the order to be given to counterattack. She was furious with the high command to elect to try and wait out the siege, but she had her orders and until she personally felt threatened by the enemy; she would stay put.
"This is utter madness," Andarta's voice screeched through her breathing mask.
"She is right Mother," the words from Agrona seeping into the Sith Lady's mind.
Darth Venefica agreed with both of them. This was madness just to stand her and wait. And where was the rest of the Imperial Sixth Army? Probably bogged down by more red tape and debates by the commanders. She looked at the two Sithspawn, feeling their aggression seeping off them. They were bred to fight and kill. Bred to install fear in the hearts and minds of the enemy. And yet, they were being restricted by the chains of military politics.
"You two," she said to the Dread Sisters.
"Go and introduce yourselves to the enemy....but do not over extend yourselves."
"And take half of the Werda Prudii with you!"
The nightmarish duo exchanged a passionate glance that lasted than a split second, then they shot forth ready to kill, slaughter, and eat the enemy; dead or alive.

Elegant and depraved.
Objective: B - Eliminate the Ribepi's Naval Threat
Allies: One Sith
Enemies: Osk Ribepi

Slowly, Rhuza allowed his molten gaze to creep upwards, from the knife-grey floor of the Imperial gunship, to trail along the shuddering line of the horizon, where the fathomless sapphire sea met with the cerulean sky above. However inviting the scene was, the Eldorai and his vessels were moving in the opposite direction. There would be no senseless boat rides out into the ocean today, especially when the opportunity to contribute to bloodshed was created elsewhere. The Cold War maintained between the Republic and the One Sith kept the hilt of Rhuza's saberstaff clean and without ash residue- which, even if it was only separated from cauterized flesh in small increments, still found itself smeared on his weapon after battle. The Eldorai had imagined that by now the war would have concluded, and if not the Jedi would be driven out of their minds by the Sith with a claustrophobic and lethal tether...but that was an event that had not yet come to pass and still, they persisted. The enemies of Kaine on his homeworld would have to do for now.

He breathed deeply as he folded his leather-clad arms across his chest. The air was clean, untainted - the opposite of what it would be like within the hour. By the time this naval battle was over the air would be acerbic at best. Mephitic and suffocating, it will hang over the Canthar coast like a pullulating blanket that draped heavily upon the senses and left the mind in a benumbed haze. Or, at the very least, the amphibious dwellers of this region were going to have an extremely bad day.

The heathens in Khedal failed to prevent this battle, instead allowing the Ribepi mongrels to acquire ships with the intent of bombarding Canthar, the capital city of Panatha. Khedal's reasons for such an exchange mattered very little by this point, but Rhuza wished to know what was negotiated - what words were exchanged, or how many credits were allocated. There remained very few people the galaxy that could not be bought, and one could assume that the people of the island city were not above adding commas to their bank accounts.

Then Rhuza heard footsteps encroaching, moving him to push his thoughts into the back of his mind to deal with another being. He turned to face the officer nearing him as the salt-laced breeze tossed his silver hair across his face in errant strands.

"We'll be intercepting the Osk Ribepi forces in under 10 klicks, m'lord." The Naval Captain said after saluting the Sith Lord, her posture as straight as the pin attached to her chest.

"Good." The Eldorai started. "Ready all artillery for Impending Action and ensure the Noctus Brigade have received their assignments. There will be no liberation of any sort on this eve."

The Captain considered her Lord's words before responding. "Will an initial hailing not be exercised then, m'lord?"

Turning his back to her, Rhuza's inky garments whipped about him in another gusty breeze. He refocused his gaze ahead of their forces, to the eventual point-of-interception. Where they would erase all traces of the Ribepi from the coast of Canthar. "We cannot open a comm system to hail ships that no longer exist, Captain." He said assuredly.

Deciphering the Eldorai's elusive rhetoric, she politely bowed to his turned back before replying with a truthful answer and subsequently retreated into the ship's control room to carry out his orders.

"Understood m'lord."

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
[Post=1/20]​

Objective A: Find some rogue Force-Users
Allies: [member="Zaria"]
Enemies: Lots and lots hopefully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBShN8qT4lk

It was a city…on a planet. Yes, people had waxed lyrical about how beautiful it was – and to be fair it beat Mustafar on the tourism charts – but it was somewhere Melori planned to be for…precisely…as short a time as possible.

Arrive, deliver a sound piece of training for her Acolyte, and get the feth out. No more and no less.

And today was quite specific. For she’d banned her charge from carrying a saber. And to be fair, Melori too shunned one for the visit. For today was all about stel hands.

Teräs Kasi was something she’d been working with her apprentice on, and she knew the young woman favoured her own martial art. So Melori was keen to see how she would blend the two. And she didn’t need to fight soldiers. Melori had identified a small group of rogue Jedi. Three in total and not incredibly advanced – but a stern enough challenge for her protégé given she was fighting against sabers…without one of her own.

She would need the incredible speed Melori had been coaching her in, and the ability to anticipate strikes without using the Force. So they departed the Sith Lord’s ship and after a short journey, Melori sensed the trio.

“There is a small path around this corner.” Melori indicated where a small copse of trees finished. "From the North they will come. Do not disappoint me.”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So9RQbEVDAM[/youtube]

Objective: Objective D
Allies: [member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"], [member="Darth Mythos"]
Enemies: [member="Nasir Luctatus"]

The palace doors, great stone edifices carved with symbols of glory and conquest, were pulled open to allow the King and his entourage entrance to the royal foyer and courtyards. The Palace Guard was currently embroiled in a hallway skirmish with Osk Ribepi soldiers who had accompanied the False King into the palace, but he could not sense him among the fodder that held down his own. The King's eyebrows furrowed in annoyance, power thrumming through his body as he boldly emerged from behind the cover his soldiers were taking. His lightsaber ignited, it's blade cutting a red line through the smokey air to bathe the surroundings scarlet and black. The enemy soldiers popped off a few rounds towards the approaching Sith, but he masterfully angled his blade to deflect them back at their source with some soldiers crumbling as their own blaster bolts bored through their bodies. Other managed to slip back behind cover in time, and the shots harmlessly carved smoldering holes in the stone walls.

"Enough of this farce! Taste the power of the Dark Side, vermin." The Force flowed through Vornskr, his heightened senses and battle precognition allowing him to perceive the movements of the enemy soldiers several moments before they even began to move, and as several soldiers peeked out from around their cover to loose more bolts at the approaching titan he raised up his left hand and discharged veins of blue lightning from his fingertips. The jagged lines of energy cut a swath through the battle, harvesting three soldiers as they went until they caught one of the rear soldiers and lifted him off his feet. He screamed as the lightning ripped into him, his flesh made temporarily translucent from the dark power coursing through him. The sheer impact of the blow sent the unfortunate soldier flying back, his body crumbling as it slammed into the far wall and collapsed to the floor with a sickening flop.

A vulgar display of power such as that was enough to force the remaining soldiers to fall back further down the hall, taking refuge in a large chamber and barricading the door as the Blackblade Guard streamed forth after them. But Vornskr let them pursue, his mind was somewhere else... Searching the palace for the presence of the pretender who desired his throne. "Continue the assault, push them out of the palace and cut them down. Their master will have nowhere to hide soon enough."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp6z3s1Gig0
Objective: C ~ Cut supply lines to reinforcements.
Allies: [member="Darth Vornskr"], anyone on Ob. C, the One Sith
Enemies: Traitors of House Zambrano

Heavily fortified. Dangerous. The odds were certainly against Enoch on this one. Yet, rather than take the easy route, and defend the capital, he'd chosen something a bit more dangerous. So far, Enoch was alone, only coming across enemies. By coming across, that means sneaking around them by about a mile or so. Perhaps his small number would be an advantage, however. The Osk Ribepi would probably expect a small two medium force to attack them, not a single man. But this was no ordinary man. This was a Zambrano, and these traitors threatened his very existence. If he found no allies soon, he would go in on his own, to his death.

As he sat there, looking through his macrobinoculars, Enoch pondered returning to the capital, and joining his father and the Blackblades. No. I will do this. I will prove my worth again. So, he kept crouching off in the distance, hiding behind a short shrub, and took stock of the enemies small fort. Anti-air turrets. Good thing he wasn't planning on parachuting. Anti-personnel turrets. Well, kark, he'd have to be sneakier than originally planned. He moved the macrobinoculars to the back of the garrison. There were a few others around, not many. It looked like it had entrances for supply routes, but Enoch didn't see any supplies coming in.

Can't just blast in. Need allies. Break radio silence? If he sent out a request for help, the enemy might pick it up. Kark. Enoch would sit there for a little while, tormented inside about his decision, while he heard the sounds of battle off in the distance.

{2/20}
OBJECTIVE: D;
ALLIES: [member="Darth Vornskr"], [member="Darth Mythos"]
ENEMIES: [member="Nasir Luctatus"], traitors
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InRMwptcgAo[/media]
It hadn't taken long for them to reach the palace. When they did, the signs of conflict were more readily apparent than Ire had anticipated. Things seemed like the intruders had no intention of avoiding collateral damage. At the realization, the woman felt another wave of anger flare up inside of her. How dare they march into her home, damage her things, and try to kill her King. For a second the shortstack looked ready to explode.

And then, once more, her feelings were condensed into a tight-lipped frown. Tearing apart her foes would be a good enough way to show just exactly how she felt about the attack on Panatha. With that in mind she let her lightsabers flicker into existence, starting to shroud herself inside the white current as she did. Just as her not-mother had once taught her to do, before the older woman had decided to leave the Empire...

Ire didn't mind the extra frustration adding to her rage.

By the time the first enemy soldier came into her view she was ready to beat them to death with her bare hands. If the need for haste wasn't as great she might have actually considered doing so. Instead Vornkr's apprentice rushed forth with the aid of the force, leaping into the air, barely getting past the lightning that shot past her. A quick force push readjusted her trajectory enough for her to speed around the corner. Before the waiting combatants could even blink she was upon them, a flurry of blade, blood, and fury...

Objective: C - Cut Supply lines & Reinforcements
Allies: [member="Enoch Zambrano"] | One Sith
[1/20]

Laying in wait. That described the situation Darth Noxia was in right now. A company of Storm Commandos lay in wait with her, their bodies pressed close to the ground, resting on the other end of a sloping view where the enemy garrison was. It was a heavily fortified military base, but that would not stop the Sith in the least. These bases were dotted around the region as they served as reinforcement garrisons for the Osk Ribepi. Destroying these garrisons would be a rather substantial blow to the enemies and a boon the defending One Sith forces and its allies.

They had been undetected so far, and she planned to keep them that way. Noxia was dressed for war, fully armoured for the occasion. She lifted up the visor of her helmet, grabbing a macrobinoculars from one of the commandos and peered at the defenses of the garrison. Heavily armed to deal with a massed incursion of both the land and air.

All she was waiting for was the signal. Based on observations so far on several of the Osk Ribepi reinforcement garrisons, there seemed to be a schedule where waves of fresh troops would move out of the base in fully-loaded hovertrucks, landspeeders and dropships. That was also the moment that the base happened to be the most empty, at least until the next batch of reinforcements came to replace the ones that had moved forward to the frontlines. That was when Darth Noxia would attack.

A quick flurry of movement in her peripheral vision caught her eye, and Noxia turned to look at the cause, several commando's head following her lead. It was then that one of them spoke "Isn't that the Zambrano kid over there?" Her eyes glowed at the possibility of the young man spoiling the countless hours of work the men have done so far. The blonde Sith ordered. "You three, go get the fool before he does something silly and breaks our cover." "Affirmative." The three commandos would then head over to the young man in a bid to prevent him from spoiling the attack.

Objective: A. Find rogue Force-users​
Allies: [member="Darth Timoris"]​
Enemies: Lots of them​
"Yes, Master," Zaria replied after she felt the tickling sensation in the Force. She was not as strong as her Master but her uncanny ability to command the Force sometimes even surprised herself. Her first impulse was to reach down for her weapon only to recall she had been instructed to leave it on the ship. Zaria felt naked without the double-sided lisghtsaber at her side. Casually she moved through the path to intercept the rogues coming from the North. Without her weapon she needed the element of surprise on her side.
Her eyes tracked the trio observing them the moment they came into her view. With a deep breath she threw back the her hood and struck. Using her enhanced speed taught to her by her Master through training sessions - where she had learned Teras Kasi - she threw a punch with everything she could muster. The punched connected with a cracking sound against the jaw of the closest rogue knocking him to the street. Spinning to face the others she saw the hips of another male move alerting her that he was about to return a punch back to her.
Instructed not to use the Force she calculated the time it would take for the big oaf to rear back fully before releasing his his own jab. Hoping she guessed right Zaria stepped to his left ducking away from the punch at the moment of it's release. Heavy wind whipped by her when the blow meant to knock her teeth out flashed by without making contact. Zaria countered the attack with a short and quick jab to the big oaf's left-side rib cage. Zaria heard the forced air flee from the lungs of the big oaf as he buckled slightly from her assault.
Sensing the man she had previously suckered punched attempting to rise to his feet she swung her foot around and with another crunching sound smashed his nose. Blood sprayed across the street while his eyes shut and he crashed back down on the hard concrete. Knocked out and his day done. That still left two to deal with. One still not engaged and one big oaf highly ticked off at her. Zaria charged the big oaf elevating her speed and delivered a charging wampa that caught the flat footed rogue square on. His day done too.
Following her own momentum from the previous attack she charged toward the last of the three. The rogue had decided to face her like a man by not going for his weapon. Big mistake for Mr. Skinny. Drawing closer she observed he had only two choices to defend himself. Quick thinking she chose one and just as his leg launched out to kick her in the stomach - which she was anticipating based on the only plausible move - she turned her body sideways to avoid the hit. While her body turned Zaria put the brakes on and slammed the pointe of her elbow into the side of Mr. Skinny's head.
The blow was not as powerful as Zaria wanted due to her body fighting the momentum it had when she abruptly stopped. Mr. Skinny recovered and turned toward her. Just as she was hoping he began to toss a round of blows at her. Zaria ducked right and left using her heightened speed to avoid the contact. Timing her counterattack perfectly she dodged to her left while swinging her leg quicker than normal catching Mr. Skinny's leg with enough force to stagger him. Zaria knew Ataru but she would not need it now. She was naturally acrobatic and graceful.
Following up her counterattack on the staggering rogue she did a backwards handspring allowing both of her feet to shoot up. In one fluid design both feet connected under the jaw of Mr. Skinny. Zaria recovered from her elegant move in time to watch his head bounce on the street. Three down. Zaria looked at three unconscious men saying, "Thank you boys."

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
[Posts=2/20]​

Objective: A. Find rogue Force-users
Allies: [member="Zaria"]
Enemies: Lots of them

Melori watched from a vantage point. To pick fault would have been churlish. She’d worked her Acolyte hard and long and it had paid off.
Every training exercise has value, even the most basic ones. In instructing her charge in Teräs Käsi, she initially taught her to run up a wall. She would make her start from one end of the training room and run toward the other side. She would take several steps up the wall with her momentum and then flip over to land on her feet. She did it over and over, even as her leg muscles burned with fatigue. If she missed, she could have broken her neck. Still, Melori continued to push her. There is no fear in a Sith. Training drives out fear.

Initially, without the necessary strength in her legs, she had fallen backwards. She would try to cushion her fall with her hands.

Never break a fall, Melori would say. If you are prepared to break your fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. We do not fall. We do not fail.

So, unable to break the fall, the next time she would fall more painfully than before. Soon her body was covered with bruises.

So Melori repeated a mantra.”There is no pain where strength lies. Do it again.”

Her head spinning, her bones aching, her legs trembling, she would do it again. And again she would fall.

“There is no pain where strength lies. Say it!”

And she would repeat her Master’s words. Just as Maul repeated them.

“Do it again!”

Each part of the training prepared Zaria, and now she reaps the benefits of her struggle. Now she never falls. Now, she never fails.
Melori nodded and wandered over to her Acolyte and produced from her robes their sabers. “You have done well my Apprentice. Now, find us some more to practice on. For they must be overcome. It is...inevitable.”

Objective: C ~ Cut Supply lines & Reinforcements
Allies: [member="Darth Noxia"] ~ [member="Darth Vornskr"] ~ One Sith

Blackblades. Fine. Enoch set down his macrobinoculars, and pulled out his small compad. "This is Enoch Zambrano, any Blackblades outside the city?" He spoke into the comm, and paused. Hopefully this was a good idea. A few seconds later, a voice game through. "Yessir, we got word of enemy reinforcements set up outside the wall." Good. Enoch looked at the garrison once again, and responded, "Bring yourself and your twenty best men with you. Send the rest back to defend the city." While his voice was hard, there was a slight tone of hesitance in it. "Uh, sir...?"

"Did I stutter? I'm sending you my coordinates, be here in ten minutes, no less." Enoch cut the transmission before the man could respond. Quickly, he sent his location to he man's personal compad, using his signal to figure out the mans name and rank. Captain Ryler? Well, Captain, for your sake I hope you follow my command. Enoch's gaze returned to the fort, looking at it through his binoculars. He had seen the pattern as well, but wanted to wait to confirm it wasn't a fluke. The was a period of time where the garrison was running purely on it's stationed forces, and had no reinforcements. How pitiful. These Osk Ribepi underestimate us.

What the...? Enoch could feel something tugging at him through the Force, and just then, three soldiers approached him. Should've seen them. He almost attacked them, until he recognized them as allies. Darth Noxia? These were her men? Chit. Just as she thought he was going to ruin her plans, he thought she would ruin his. Enoch stood from his crouch, following them back.

This many!? She had a full company of soldiers. This, this was not good. "Do you want to get us killed?" Enoch whisper-yelled to his teacher as he approached. "Their turrets will blast us to pieces before we even get close! It'll be a slaughter!" Enoch paused, looking over her troops. "Listen, there's a pattern in their rotations. There's a moment we can take advantage of. I have 21 men on the way. Take 21 of your best men, and we can attack the fort from both sides. Then, bring in the rest of your men to hold the base."

Enoch looked at her, his demeanor no longer one of anger, but of opportunity. Now there were more options for him to work with. Well, for them to work with. Enoch folded his arms, and looked back at the fort, then Darth Noxia. A twisted smile crept across his lips. "It will still be a slaughter, yet now, we will be the butchers."

Objective: D
Allies: [member="Darth Vornskr"] OS
2/20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2e47wBWTV8
So far Mythos and his men were being pushed back inside of the Palace but the presence and Ultimate display of strength from inside the Palace was staggering and pushed them back again as the battle raged on inside the Palace itself but Mythos would be damned if he gave up the Palace Steps and allowed them to come forth from it. Force users and Masters were among them as Mythos only now realized. "Yes My Lord" Mythos said as he charged in again to blast the front lines with Force lightning which one Particularly strong Force User used Tunitemis to blast it back to the troops of Animus killing a single man by missing slightly because his Aim was exactly where it came from... Mythos.

He Ignited his second lightsaber. Myth as he rose his other lightsaber to catch the Osk Ribepi as he came in with Juyo. Before clashing their blades Animus Snapped both his lightsabers together in an Awkward Saberstaff of Dual blades. The Warrior was caught of guard parrying his juyo movements that he now enhances with the extra blade and twirled it over his head in various horizontal slashes that he then pulled away snapping a back kick that caught the warrior in his exposed stomach and took his breath out, Not missing a second of his opponents weakness Animus twirled around and executed various strong yet simple strikes meant to allow him an Opening inside of the Body. Mythos was blasted back by a Force Push but then recovered using Force Augmentation on his legs to run faster and catch the warrior in a tight combat again before he could fully recover and he was rewarded with an entry with his Elbow to his Enemies Chin that in turn busted his nose and made him back off and leave himself open for a blast of Force Lightning he could not deflect.

Screaming in agony and pain from the point blank chest shot of lightning he received Animus deflected a Blaster bolt that threatened to disrupt his concentration. His laughter mixed with the Dying screams of the Man he tortured to death in the middle of this battlefield. It took no more than a few seconds but the man Lay dead in agony afterwards. "Is this the best you have Worms!? Is there No one Else!?"

On cue more came, but Animus had behind the Black Blade Guard and the battle was again engulfed in a furious clash that would make the Tale of Legends. "They are not falling Back! but we are not Giving Ground!" The Men were at his back screaming at his encouragement. "They Will know War!"

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Objective: A and E
Allies: One Sith
Enemies: Osk Ripebi Army

Isamu, and a number of his most elite soldiers, snuck through the Osk Ripebi siege line. Under the dead of night, they passed through and entered the besieged city. His mission was to enter the city, and take command of the militia forces. The corridors shook as the guns of the Osk Ripebi forces rained down on the city. They shook with a terrible violence that took the Colonel off balance. Despite that, he continued to travel through the underground corridors to the command bunker.

He entered the bunker, and was met by the commanding officers of the militia force. They saluted the Sith High Colonel. “We appreciate the Sith sending one of their finest commanders to help us, in our time of need.” The officer said. “We can dispense with the pleasantries. We have more important matters.” Isamu replied. “Give me a status update.” Isamu ordered. “It’s not good.” The militia officer replied. “Our battle lines are breaking. Our men just aren’t trained to deal with a large scale siege.” A sense of fear showed through his words. The militia officer was clearly panicked.

Isamu was not one who panics. He was a veteran soldier, one who has participated in countless battles. He was calm, and collected. He looked at all of the militia forces. They were scared, panicked. They would not be able to hold the city by themselves. Isamu did what he does best, and took command. “We cannot let the city tear itself apart.” Isamu exclaimed. He turned to one of the militia officers. “You and your men will take all the civilians to a safe location. Send whatever food provisions you can with them. Keep them fed, keep them calm. If they riot, the city will only fall sooner.”

Isamu then turned to the communications officer, seated at his equipment. “You will tell the soldiers that reinforcements are coming. You will also let it be known that any soldier who deserts will be hung for treason. Understood? We must keep those battle lines intact.” Isamu ordered. "Sir!" The Comm. Officer responded.

Isamu walked to the front of the room. “We must keep order until the Sixth Imperial Army breaks the siege. We must hold out.” The militia in attendance seemed to be calmed now. Isamu moved from the front of the room, and approached Major Murasame. He leaned in close to her, “With that artillery raining down on us, we won’t be able to hold on for long.” He said, in a hushed tone so that the militia could not hear. “You round up whatever troops you can, and take out some of those cannons. I'm counting on you.” The Major saluted her commander. "Sir!"

Objective: C - Cut Supply lines & Reinforcements
Allies: [member="Enoch Zambrano"] | One Sith
[2/20]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPPXnU4vR2k[/youtube]

As Enoch came over in a fluster, the boy raised his eyes at the shock of such a large number of commandos that had followed her this close, launching into a tirade of how she was going to get them all killed. Glaring at him, the blonde Sith remarked, "Pipe down, and listen for moment." Gesturing to a smallish-medium sized structure at the back of the garrison, Darth Noxia indicated "This is a prefabricated garrison meant to be kept on a constant move, moving as soon as the front lines change, therefore they do not have any permanent housing for their power generators."

Removing a filmsiplast map from out of her pockets, she pointed at the circled location. The blonde knight then turn her amber orbs towards her apprentice. "When the reinforcement convoy departs, there would only be a skeleton crew left in the base until the next convoy arrives the next day. That's our signal and the window to strike."

While she had been talking to her charge, a platoon of commandos were already forming up behind the hill, out of the Osk Ribepi's sight. Darth Noxia gave a quick gesture to them, as she continued explaining the orders to her apprentice. "The gun emplacements in the garrison run on power, and as they are a mobile base, they lack the luxury of having emergency power generators. Our men will sabotage the generators, killing the power for one hour. When the garrison is plunged into darkness, that would be our cue to attack."

Glaring at the boy with steely determination, she remarked "Make no mistake, we'll take this base and hold it. Soon enough we'll wipe this invading vermin off the face of the planet, one garrison at a time, if that's what it takes."

"You can do that, can't you?" Darth Noxia gave the young man in front of her a wide menacing smile. "A slaughter, yes. Glorious Osk Ribepi blood spilt in the name of Dark Lord." These fools would soon learn that they were not dealing with bumbling inadequate amateurs but with glorious superior might of the One Sith Empire instead.

They would learn and pay for that pricey lesson with their pathetic lives.

Oh yes, they would indeed.

Objective: A --> Defend Canthar
Allies: Agrona l Andarta l X20 Werda Prudii l X 150 Sisterhood Troopers
Enemies: The Osk Ribepi

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvgi7P97lu0[/youtube]​
The witch from the Dagobah swamps, the real swamp maiden that traversed the galaxy bare-footed unlike the clay models, stood on the streets with hands clasped behind her back when a lonely, pudgy Imperial officer huffed and chuffed his way up to her. With hands placed on his knees and lungs gasping for breath, he looked up at her when he finally caught his breath.
"Lady Venefica! Why did you disobey orders?"
Darth Venefica spared him a glancing look then simple ignored his words. She didn't have time for his questions, Panatha was under siege. And where was the Imperial Army? Once more she looked at the sweaty little brown-noser.
"I said why did you disobey orders?"
Darth Veneifca rolled her eyes at him. He was boring and growing into a nuisance, a headache she did not need. When he opened his mouth to speak again, she nodded at her soldiers.
"Someone kill him already!"
Elsewhere
The Dread Sisters, with their little squad, moved unopposed by enemies as they secretly took up a position next to a bombed out building. The two sisters, sharing a Mother, observed the area carefully. Andarta looked over at her Sithspawn sister and shrugged her meek shoulders. Agrona signed to her sister.
"You're always hungry," Andarta said while adjusting her mask.
Agrona sighed as she pointed to her mouth, then rubbed her stomach. Andarta sighed again. The masked Sithspawn looked around the region trying to find a reasonable food source for her sister. She waved her hands around in a mock gesture for her sister to find someone.
"Just eat!"
A small patrol of Imperial forces met up with the Dread Sisters. Both sisters laughed. And Argona fell on them; and ate passionately.
"You were always Mother's favourite!"

Objective: C - Cut Supply Lines & Reinforcements
Allies: [member="Darth Noxia"], [member="Enoch Zambrano"], 501st Legion

Darth Arcis had no idea why the troops already deployed at this current objective hadn't attacked yet. Aggressiveness and spot-on discipline was how wars were won and these people were sitting on their hands, waiting for something to happen. He would've hit them across the face had he been planetside. Their objective was to prevent reinforcements and supplies from reaching the frontlines, not just let the front receive those reinforcements then attack.

This was a secondary objective, not something to be taken too seriously when in regards to the primary one. Capturing the capital and exterminating whatever major source of resistance was the key aspect to subjugating this world and slitting their wrist like this only weakened them - and it needed to be done now.

Now, not later.

The Chimaera hung high in orbit, it's matte-black finish blending with the void of space as gunships, landing craft, and swarms of TIE fighters and bombers spewed from its ventral and aft hangar bays. The former Emperor himself was aboard a Sentinel-class landing craft, barking away at the elite Stormtroopers and commandos that filled the rows of seats.

"You men are the finest I have ever had the privilege of commanding. You are the best, the few, and the greatest damn unit of warfighters to have ever graced this hellhole of a galaxy," he sent a sun-hued gaze across pristine white armor and heavy weaponry, "Move quickly, never look back, and watch the back of the brother next to you. He is all you have and he will make sure that you live to see another day.

"Do we have an understanding, five-oh first?"

Over forty men cried out in unison, "Yes, sir!"

Dozens of dropships and landing craft tore through the atmosphere, flanked by even more fighters and bombers. The bombers were to hit the prefab bases and mobile headquarters with everything they had, fighters were instructed to do the same but also held the responsibility of keeping their bigger cousins alive. Gunships and smaller craft were to land closely and immediately begin skirmishes while the larger drop-barges landed behind to spew AT-ATs and AT-STs with imperial might.

They were back in business, baby.

Objective: C ~ Cut Supply lines & Reinforcements
Allies: [member="Darth Noxia"] ~ [member="Darth Vornskr"] ~ [member="Darth Arcis"] ~ One Sith

"Gah..." Enoch crossed his arms, moving slightly away from Noxia, and looking towards the garrison. "Mm...let's just get it done. I'm tired of looking at these traitors." The venom in his last word was thick. It was clear Enoch hated them, for he saw them as a threat. He would not, could not, let them rise to power. Their sad leader and every single one of their troops wouldn't hesitate to put him in the ground. Speaking of ground, the two Sith needed to gain some, or they'd never win.

Enoch crouched low to the ground, looking towards their target. "Go on. Execute." He spoke to Noxia, with a bit of spite in his voice. In reality, either one of their plans would work, hers was just more mature. Looking back to her, Enoch gave a firm nod. He brought up his macrobinoculars, looking back at the garrison. Unless Noxia interrupted him, that's what Enoch would do. Even with binoculars covering most of his face, it was clear he was in deep thought.

Emperor's bones, I'm hungry. Enoch thought about asking Noxia for one of her troops, and then thought about just flat out killing one. For a moment, he also thought about eating her. Hungry, hungry, hungry. Being Anzati in a a situation like this was difficult. Enoch couldn't eat without diminishing his forces. One day, he's have to buy some food to bring with him places. Mm...nice juicy Nautolan brain...Enoch licked his lips at the thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom