Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Alert

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

It had been sometime since Alexandra had been around Balaya and now standing here in the black forge much had changed. She was melted down the Turadium as the forge burned white hot and Elara stood there at the ready. Her face bruised from all that had happened on Ossus with the padawans and a smirk was on her face. She was moving about in the area with her hammer and tongs. There were other things being created as well something for Alexandra one of her few friends.

She was melted some alusteel as well and creating as much as she could for the armor that they really wanted to build for the One Sith. She knew with Hel inside Alex and the being she might be able to convince her to come to the surface and take a new body. Though that would break Alex again and she needed to be whole. Last time she had been broken it hadn't been as fun while she slid a cuticle across her hand dripping the blood into the mixture to empower and harden it.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Darth Praelior"]

Alexandra moved into the forge and was met with the heat instantly, smiling as she heard the familiar sound of molten metal bubbling. Ever since setting up her factories it seemed more and more often she was making items and today was not different as she moved towards Praelior. Her eyes found Elara whom she bowed her head to and then she looked at Balaya with weary eyes. She could tell that the woman had been wounded... and got more implants it seemed.

Alex herself looked little different past the small noticeable bulge that is now developing, her silvered white hair pulled up and tied into a pony tail out of her face, her robes tight fitting ones so that she didn't accidentally get caught on fire. "Balaya, good to see you."

Balaya looked down at the woman, all white hair and robes as she knelt and actually took in the full sight of her. Sure Alexandra was still puny and to her being this neutral thing made her weak but she was also one of the few who didn't just want her to strip naked and dance around. "And it is good to see you again as well." Her senses flared as the purple eyes outlined her body and a hand shot out. "Oh I see that you have been busy sweetie. How precious." Balaya raised her eyebrows and looked at her with a smile. "I have a surprise for you well at least something you can use. From my research I have found some sith artifacts and we are going to make one together. A communications device. That can let you contact me if you are in trouble from anywhere in the galaxy."

Alexandra Feanor

"Sweetie? Good to know Balaya is still in there and the implants haven't developed a mind of their own, after all they are about what, twenty-five... fifty percent of your body now?" She grinned as the woman had spoke of what she knew, though she could address the subject of her pregnancy later. "A Communication device... hmm, well as long as it is not corruptible i am more than happy to carry it... by the way, any way i can get rid of the dark mark, i think its fairly obvious that im not a sith in many senses of the word and i really don't need the Jedi coming down to my house and knocking on my door, they are annoying enough but with Vulpesen and Dragonsflame no longer there, i have a feeling my time is getting short."

Balaya looked at her and the comment about her implants was true... It was possibly and more then likely far more of her body. Her bones, her muscles, her eyes. They were implants and cybernetics, her biots and much much more but it served a purpose as she spoke. "It is far more Alexandra, one thing few factor in is that the darkside is a powerful allie and tool but it too desires a pound of flesh. I am more machine and bioimplant then zeltron now. The darkside takes its toll for the power it bestows and in the end it always wins out." She wasn't sad about it, only that her body was failing her in some ways compared to others as she smiled taking the tongs and using them on the forge.

She was moving the metal and pouring it into the mold as the rest into molds for hand devices. "Come here Alexandra." Balaya held her hand out as as kept it over the mixture. "You can get rid of you dark mark but it will be painful, it is tied to you and if you get rid of it. You could lose something from you but should you wish, we can use it in the process to make the devices and that will protect you from its small darkside nature. (as all alchemy items are darkside just degrees) Hold out your hand and bring your mark to the surface. Then push it into the blood, into your body through to your palm and keep it all there."

Alexandra Feanor

"Uh Balaya, i can't really use the force too well, im actually worse at it right now than when you first found me in that bunker... one of these days though i think a bit of payback is in order for taking me from my home by the way missy." She grinned at the Zeltron but came over none the less and looked down at the flames. "Uh, will this destroy the mark by the way, or will it remain. Just so i don't get a surprise when its still on my shoulder in after this." She glanced at BAlaya and held out her hand, trying to do what Balaya said and finding it surprisingly easy to do as she forced the mark to her palm.

Balaya looked at her and smiled coming around the forge to stand behind. "I am not certain, on the mark. We have not done this before as no one asks to have it removed Alexandra." She thought about their first meeting... mostly her arriving with Alexandra fighting the two apprentices and getting injured. She had been so much.... more innocent back then really she had never left and world and never known much else it had seemed. Balya was crouching behind her and even crouched her massive form stood behind her as she was about a foot taller and wrapped an arm around brandishing a blade for alchemy.

"I remember that time Alexandra, you were hurt and I was there, you needed my help. I could have left you and taken the holocron, getting out might have taken longer but I could have done it eventually. The real problem came on Ossus when you died, that.... hurt. I don't know what it was but not having you, my first real apprentice was painful and thinking that you had been killed. That made it ever worse but I met Eruni and she found a way to try and replace you." Balaya brought her hand up and looked at it for a moment hesitating and pushing her energy into her own hand sliced down both to spill the blood into the metal as it was setting.

"I do not know if you ever understood how... important it was when I found you on Coruscant, alive of all things." Balaya brought her head over and touched it to her pillow of white hair as she spoke. "You might be my greatest weakness Alexandra... and you leaving may serve to make me stronger."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra was listening her, to every word and she stopped the process dead in its tracks as she turned and looked at Balaya, not caring about the forge right now. "What are you talking about Balaya, i know that you saved me, we have covered this. But i don't understand what exactly it is that you are trying to make a point of... im sorry that my 'death' hurt you and it was necessary if i was to leave the Sith. I found my path and my place, i became who i am now because of that action and it was the right thing to do..."

She looked up at the Zeltron, who at this point was extremely close to her, making her back up a bit. "Balaya, i really dont think i quite understand, what you are saying does not sound like what you would say to a friend or a former student. Unless i really am that important that a Sith Lord, one of the strongest i know, would drop everything they learned to say they became such close friends with a light sided, rogue force user, that is only fighting for the sith to protect those she could and make money."

Balaya continued to look at the forge and then Alex as she spoke. "I am saying this because... because one day the darkside will consume me Alexandra... It will turn me to dust and even my cybernetics will not save me. Maybe keep me alive but I will not be this always." Balaya perked up a little. "Besides didn't I ever teach you why I am so different. Sure power is one thing but I only cared for having a purpose. I found a cause and I dedicated every fiber of my being towards it. That is the real secret Alexandra a final lesson. You can serve and have ambition but sometimes you need a cause, a vision that appeals to your ideals. I'd rather see the galaxy under the Dark Lords vision then in so much disorder."

Alexandra Feanor

"And hear i thought it was because you were a walking armory with breasts the size of a moon..." She rolled her eyes and turned, pushing the mark to her palm again and breathing slowly. "When not just find another body, transfer your essence... Hel could teach you if i let her take control of my body for a time." Whether Balaya accepted or not was not the problem, it was the fact Alex had just admitted two things, Hel had every drop of knowledge she had had before the mind wipe, and Alex had at one time learned how to transfer your essence, from Circe Savan no less.

"And miss out on such a thing? Maybe but transferring your essence can burn out a body and there is always a difference when you come out the other side." Balaya brought the dagger up and sliced again to bleed more into the mixture as she was focused on pushing the darkside from the mark, from her own blood and from the force into the metal as it started to cool and look like an obsidian mirror. The center she slowly poured more blood that hardened into a reflective surface as she was focusing the power to make it and the ones around it. Communication talismans were powerful with the force and Balaya looked them over. "Nearly done and small moons at best but then with the level of darkside energy coursing through my body now this mark." She brought it to the sirface as it covered her chest, stomach and went down to her thighs and ankles. "Would be everywhere."

Alexandra Feanor

Alex was getting a little tired now, this whole moving the Dark Mark thing starting to drain her as she had to stabilize herself else fall and hit her head. Sometimes, like now, she regretted wiping her mind, but it could only end a bit better. "Balaya, i needed to ask you something. Im going to need some where safe soon enough if something doesn't work out, is there any chance that i could be allowed upon Panatha once more... without being in the service of Kaine, atleast for the time. I don't need him breathing down my neck every second of the day should i need a refuge."

"He has a wife now he won't try that." Balaya smirked more while a hand went to Alexandra's hand to steady her and she came away looking at the pieces in the mold. They were done for now and she should be fine. At least though as Balaya moved taking their hands away she started to wrap her own in cloth to apply the pressure and stood up with the amulets. "But there is plenty of places on the planet that aren't in the castle. I am certain another on the world will not bother him. He has been collecting more as it were compared to his old castle. I'll see your home next to mine but do not show anyone else. We don't want troublemakers on the world."

Alexandra Feanor

"Ill keep that in mind, private home and no one else, understood. Now, i do believe there was something else we were here for past the necklaces, or are you going to put that on the back burner just so you can pester someone half your size Balaya." She grinned and looked among the forge, a bit more steady now as she started to walk and holding her own hand, as if she couldn't feel it. "So, show me what we are working with miss Praelior."

Balaya looked at her now as she looked at the forge. "Well if you insist there is something else being created in the forge. It is going to be quite a sight to behold though. Alusteel takes a great deal of heat to melt down and smelting it with turadium and lamanarium can strengthen it. The alchemical process will harden it and." She trailed off holding the amulets up and placing them on the forge while the rest of her heated metal went to the large bubbling vat. Balaya started pouring it out while she brought a mold out the size of her hips. "The boots and leg sections have been forged now for the more.... integral part." She was crafting the lower body section of her armor and there were left over half dollar sized plates. "Start stringing those together with the hssiss thread."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra did just that, slowly and carefully and making sure the plates were kept in a correct pattern and number, after all we really didn't need faulty craftsmanship. "So Balaya, is the Sith truly going to wipe out the Republic..." She said it almost with a carelessness that was more akin to boredom than anything. There was a tinge of interest in if her old master knew or not.

Balaya looked at Alex as she was working, the metal cooling and becoming this deep ebony black as a grin came to her face. "More then likely yes we will, but I have seen how they are. Reports, when without us breathing down their necks they are more then willing to tear themselves apart. To fight among themselves, to blame each other and create their own factions. They operate like the sith empires of old little groups waving the same banner and only uniting when their existance is threatened but without a common enemy they look for conflict among themselves. The Republic used to be united, it used to have vision and purpose but slowly and without even our need it was rotted out from the core. This Chancellor Popo and Grandmaster Greyson have done more damage then we ever could to the Republic and its protectors. They took away their hope." Balaya continued to fix the metal and then slowly took the mold away from one side as the metal thong of her new armor rested in her hands. "How does it look?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Looks like something that would give you no protection at all... how you have not died amazes me..." She looked at it and rolled her eyes as she finished binding the first row and moved onto the next grouping of plates. "You are going to have to help me one of these days, in the case where i come into a need for a new lightweight armor... and one that fits my need for protection over... what ever you see that as helping you with."

That got a laugh from her and Balaya brought a saber to her hands as the blade activated. The blade touching the metal and nothing happened. Alusteel and turadium tempered with alchemy to become near as hard as beskar. "It is a talent not to die but also a deception as you know. My armor is full and some of the strongest materials for a starship. Now there is going to be even more of it as this suit slowly gets assembled. Then my dad killed my mother and tried to kill me. He really didn't like what happened next." She had a smirk on her face while moving the armor over and adding it to the one display that held boots going past her knees and leggings only able to be seen when the saber was reflecting off the metal. "There is value in armor and in what others believe, you deceive their eyes and their brains will believe anything. In this case they won't notice the armor at the exposed sections while starring at the supposedly skimpy sections of it."

Alexandra Feanor

"Thats a dirty trick Balaya, in more than one way miss Zeltron." She shook her head and went back to work on the plates, her hands drifting nimbly over the metal and working as if it were second nature for her. "You know though, that there are hopefully some that don't just stare at you and might actually notice the armor though right? Not all people are that open about themselves."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom