Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Alert

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Balaya looked at her for a moment and practiced slashing at the leggings. "Maybe but few take the time to notice they see exposed skin and think impractical armor. Their brains don't factor it could be a trap at first. I have not met many would figured it out first try, Sophia and I didn't fight not really we spoke, Vulpesen used an EMP to knock out my cybernetics and fell over on him. Karen Roberts well she ran from our fights as we battled and on Alderaan Havoc squad barely stood a chance."

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"I seem to remember a report of you being shot in the cheek if i am right..." She glanced up from her work and smiled, knowing full well that happened and grinning a bit more widely at the woman who stood there. Her own body had suffered more than a few scars and if anyone saw her without a shirt and a simple training covering there would be a scar on her right shoulder where a spear had impaled her, and numerous wounds in her gut area, miraculously none of them killing her.

[member="Darth Praelior"]

"That woman was not from Havoc squad, as I cut her arm and leg off... she might have lost the other leg eventually it was partially sliced into." She didn't know about the rest of the shi'ido, her leg could have been healed and saved or taken as well because it wasn't viable to keep it going. For her thugh she would be found eventually and handled somehow. She had seemed to disappear from the Republic. "From what scouts say she has disappeared from the Republic and that is might just mean she is willing to be treated better. I am more then willing to admit to her skill with a gun if she'll come and work for me."

Alexandra Feanor

"Ah, is Balaya impressed by the skill of a random woman... this story sounds awfully familiar, i hope you haven't found a new prodigy Balaya, i might be a bit Jealous." Her hands crossed as she paused the making of the armor for a moment and made an expression of faked sadness and a bit of a grin behind the fake show of hurt.

Oh her... Balaya moved over to the work area Alex had while she looked down at her and smiled a bit. It might be fake sadness and a joke but she was laughing to that. It was good to see them enjoying this.. Friendship and company without complications. "Well no one can replace you Alexandra and while I have tried to find a new apprentice I must admit to a certain being spoiled. There are not many who have done as much as you, who have risen as high as you. That makes me wary of the ones who come to me for lessons. Have to find one who can measure up to your talents." She had the armor section forged now it was the armored flaps to provide cover that needed to be finished and adorn the armor.

Alexandra Feanor

"You do realize you just called my your greatest student, and i am the single only lightsider in the Sith right? I think there is a bit of in continuity in your words there Balaya... or atleast you might be a bit delusional." She grinned wide at the woman and leaned forward on her hands. "Its a shame that i am not seeking someone to train me once more and im choosing to remain like this for another month or two, you might actually be able to turn me to the dark side this time."

"Oh?" Balaya looked at her with that and raised an eyebrow in interest. "You are many things Alexandra but not lily white, you have tasted the darkside just as much as you have the lightside and chosen." She leaned down placing a hand on her shoulder. "Me. You chose to help me and the One Sith, to help the darkside. Be it for selfish reasons such as keeping your order safe or you did it out of a misplaced loyalty to your former master... We have yet to see but." Balaya moved a finger to her hair. "We are all full of surprises and turning you, making you serve the darkside while tempting will only serve a single purpose. Be something I can do once and think about here or there." Now she was moving closer and looked down. "I'd rather you join me here in the dark, stand by my side and help bring order to the galaxy willingly then through me simply pushing the darkside taint to poison your heart."

Alexandra Feanor

She glanced at Balaya who at this point was a little close for comfort as she blinked at her. "Uh Balaya, space please... Also i joined to protect those that i hold dear, and while we are still friends, close ones, i did not join to help you... im sorry to shatter that illusion Balaya but i am here as long as i can protect those i care about. I really do hope that this is clear Balaya because if it is not then you need to figure out soon."

Now it was her turn to frown and pretend to be sad. "Are you saying you don't care about me Alexandra?" SHe slowly moved her hand away while standing there and remaining as she looked down. "You know I like to keep my promises, so long as you are with us those you care about are safe and protected. It is the same deal I have made with Sophia as she joined the sith... well that and that I would build her a throne for her new world." She was looking at the armored section now and making sure it was measured properly as her fingers were working on it. "So many things have changed."

Alexandra Feanor

"You are absolutely impossible Balaya, i don't know how someone so stubborn was able to deal with the rest of the Sith..." She sighed and leaned back, finishing the current strip and then moving to lean back and sigh. Her eyes glancing to look at her ally. "Balaya, and what happens when the Sith control the galaxy, your ability to protect my friends or myself will only last so long."

Balaya turned her head as she spoke to hide her smile. "Oh by then I am fully expecting you to have realized your love for me and come home." She said the joke offering a smile. "Your friends and family, you yourself are many things but you are not one who needs to be taken care of. My authority within the One Sith as the controller of the Akure grants me much and my work as the creator of their sithspawn gives me even more. I could make an army of warbeasts to protect you, I can raise an army of the dead with my magics to protect them. So many possibilities."

Alexandra Feanor

"And at what cost would this mean for me then?" She crossed her hands and she waited for the woman to answer her. Whether she would or not give the answer that Alexandra expected she knew she would speak as she had in this whole conversation. "Either way Balaya, your control and influence only last as long as your life, and we both know that is fast deteriorating. You are going to give yourself a new body or find a cure for your current one."

"For you it is a simple thing, when the Sith control the galaxy you become a queen of a world. Servants of the darklord are protected. The best I can hope is that you take a world and rule it with honor if I should die. You know where this forge is, you know where my trinkets and equipment is. Use it as you see fit and survive. Or bring me back in a body that will not age but can still use the force so that I may teach you all you wish to know."

Alexandra Feanor

"Could always stick you into the body of an Eldorai if you are that worried about aging, they live five times longer than you would. Or maybe one of those species that live for several thousand years or something, you know..." She looked at Praelior with a raised brow, a body that didn't age and could use the force, that much was absolutely impossible as far as Alex knew.

"Then I would have to find a good body and make sure I know how to transfer myself into it." Balaya continued to work and stood there as she held a grin on her face. "Unless you know one of the hardest abilities in the darkside? How to cheat death." She started to attach the back triangle of the metal and the black pieces of metal made it look good. "How is your part coming along?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Well i don't... well any more, what i mean is i was taught the basics but ive never been that far gone to use it... you have seen the person that has though." She mentioned a certain woman, the certain one that was nothing but dark energies and the very one that Alex now held subjugated in her mind, the one that was fuming now as she pushed on Alex to let her out. "A Certain Savan taught me and subsequently Hel how to."

Balaya looked at her and raised an eyebrow that was news if only because the darkside of Alexandra having such knowledge could prove more useful at times. The foul mouthed and uncontrollable things was welcome to come to the surface by the zeltron. Her skills might be needed and were welcome among the One Sith for now. "Well then that makes thins interesting, how much I miss Hel and her charming attitude. Made me want to drive a sword through her gut... but I suppose there are worse people in the galaxy that skill could have been taught to."

Alexandra Feanor

"Right, scratch that on letting Hel out... i really prefer to have my gut holeless." She turned back to the plates and began stringing another row of them, her eyes running over them as finally she spoke again after a few long moments of silence. "Hey Balaya, when the Sith do win, or lose, and you are left with the Republic in shambles... i suppose a new war will begin?" She was privy to information Balaya wasn't, but she had to know what the Sith planned next, if more death was on their menu. "Or is peace possible for once."

Balaya looked at her. "Not certain, if the Republic is gone a new war against those who would stand against us most likely. The Silver jedi seem content in their small section of the galaxy, the Sanctum seem content, the ASA and Black Suns wouldn't push against us unless they had to, the Crusade are quiet and content. The Fringe barely do anything and the Protectorate will be all that stands, their actions in the end will decide same as the mandalorians and this Shadow Empire." She continued to work on the armor and having everything setup for her. She still had plenty of sections to craft and work on but that could come in a bit. "Why is there someone we have missed."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra smiled as she waved her hand and sighed. "No, just a disillusioned dream that you all could actually have a few months of peace without being at eachother's throats, how difficult is that afterall?" She grinned, knowing something that Balaya didn't and this fact was all too easy to spot on her face, but there was no way she was telling Balaya what it was, not even if her life depended on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom