Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Alert

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Balaya looked at Alexandra and smiled. "One can never now with the Dark Lord his vision and orders stand. if he desires to allow peace through less violent means then so be it. If he wishes us to march then we shall." She looked at her without revealing anything before plotting. "But this talk can be cisdussed later for now my dear friend there is the matter of your armor to make. We shall have to work at it, fashion something pwoerful. So shall we take a wonderful trip to Alderaan? Get some ore and some special silks."

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Darth Praelior"]

"Never a day's rest it seems? Very well, though i do suggest we rest before doing such, today was still a bit draining whether you feel it or not it was for me." She stretched and cracked her neck, sighing as she breathed in a bit and sighed out of her mouth. After the sigh she turned and made for the door, speaking one last time. "See you tomorrow at the starport than Balaya?"

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Balaya gave a nod of her head to that and had to agree even if she wasn't feeling it fully she needed to rest. Creating things of alchemy was long and tedious, creating things for herself and others were well what she would need to rest as pouring your energies itno the metal required much work. "Yes I shall see you." She looked at the armor securing the pieces in a case for transport and a small grin was on her face while the metal flaps rested there ready to be put with the rest of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom