Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recyling RP

Many times someone creates a RP and it goes no where, after a few posts it's dead,dead,dead. I think it would be fun to find one of these orphans and liberate it. Gorilla RP. Take it over, twist it turn it inside out, give it life!
If anyone is interested post here!

oops someone stole my C
RECYCLING

As someone IN the Recycling industry... I am offended by the typo! Unless the C got reused in another word...

However, as an outside writer, that's a great way to clear up dead threads, and add some conclusions to others.

Well who doesn't like a good twist?

chubby.gif

round and round and round we go
how about one of those boring cantina rp and the there is an all encompassing monster trying to get in but one person on the inside has been infected with the monster's virus

@[member="Meret Blackmoon"]

Well, I don't think it would be appropriate since the other person is now leaving the site... but, well... I can't link the thread at the moment, but you can find it from my bio. It should be called "The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway" or something like that...

EDIT: Link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom