Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Recruitment and Other Adventures

Molly

M
Insert generic 'Hello There.gif' here.

Hi!

I'm sure the title explains what I'm looking for, but I've got a Molly here who needs a home. She kinda ran away from hers because... well, Chandrilan aristocracy gonna aristocracy, right?

She's Force Sensitive but doesn't know it yet, so I'm looking to lead her into joining up with the NJO. There's no more logical place for a posh girl running away from an early marriage than... a bunch of space monks, right? They've got cool laser swords at least. So yeah, that's my pitch. She's rude, selfish, bossy and brash. Completely unsuited to being an altruistic paragon of the Light but hey, that means plenty of character development possibilities! I'm fully expecting this to be fun, messy and take a lot of time for her to become more Jedi-ish.

I'm also down for other threads pre or post-Jedi recruitment, as she's a runaway with nothing but a stolen ship to her name. I could also be tempted to have something with a bounty hunter hired to track her down, though I'd rather avoid her getting completely snatched back to her folks until she's got a lightsaber, Force powers and institutional backing to keep her safe.

Thanks for reading and let me know if any of that sounds fun to write about.

You could wind up on Susevfi for some reason and maybe get recruited by the Jensaarai. We have lightsabers AND cool cortosis armor. We're under the Rimward Trade League. Veino Garn Veino Garn is the leader of the Jensaarai. RTL also has a small sect of Jedi.

Then there's the Imperial Knights. They also use lightsabers and have phrik laced armor. I don't know who's in charge there, but Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira is a member.

Molly

M
Instead of the jedi where you have to follow a bunch of rules and listen to the man, may suggest the Nomadic People's Coalition?
I mean, I could... but I like Jedi too much.

Viera here is brand new, but she’d be willing to play low born foil to a high born noble for a bit or as part of a whole group.
Awesome, but only if we can descend into petty namecalling.

Eeey, Cale is my new boi but would be up to doing merc shenanigans with her
Aw yes, we can have some trouble here for definite.
You could wind up on Susevfi for some reason and maybe get recruited by the Jensaarai. We have lightsabers AND cool cortosis armor. We're under the Rimward Trade League. Veino Garn Veino Garn is the leader of the Jensaarai. RTL also has a small sect of Jedi.

Then there's the Imperial Knights. They also use lightsabers and have phrik laced armor. I don't know who's in charge there, but Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira is a member.
I'd be down for doing some Jensaarai stuff, for sure. Not entirely certain I want it to be all the Jedi-ing she does, but I'm open to getting involved with everyone.
Sure let's do it! :D
Awesome-sauce.

I mean, I could... but I like Jedi too much.

Awesome, but only if we can descend into petty namecalling.

Aw yes, we can have some trouble here for definite.

I'd be down for doing some Jensaarai stuff, for sure. Not entirely certain I want it to be all the Jedi-ing she does, but I'm open to getting involved with everyone.

Awesome-sauce.
less gooo then! can setup a thread later today if ya want

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom