Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Reclamation

ChVAW7n.png

image0.jpg

6186e6524db389fde45624fc71b51d59cca7cc17.gifv

"At last."

DARK LORD OF THE SITH | VOICE OF THE MAW
Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze

New_Sith_Order_Banner_Final.png

Electrical discharges pulsed in sporadic intervals as light flashed before his eyes in rapid fire moments of brilliant illumination before abruptly returning to the darkness he now would call home. Yes, he was home. Long left to misrule and abuse, the Sith Citadel lay in tattered remains far from the height of it's glory. The Dark Lord had come to claim it as his own and restore it’s once mighty visage.

He hobbled forth in wonder amidst the great statues chiseled from the rock walls around him; Sadow, Locphet, Mindran, Felkor, Sissiri, and more. All Lords of the Sith, all powerful masters of the Dark Side who's influence could still be felt to this day. The Dark Lord could feel the unintelligible whispers of the dead flutter about among the empty static in between thunderous intervals, the Dark Side of the Force was strong here, it would serve the New Sith Order perfectly in the coming days. At last the great redoubt would be restored, at last the Sith would be reborn.

The Elder stopped along the massive corridor of ancient edifices, his sulfuric gaze wandered to his rear flank. Drifting out into the cold empty expanse of shadow, the Dark Lord of the Sith watched intently stoic in his movements as a sudden strike of brilliant light arched in perfect temporal illumination over the outline of a lone figure.

A guttural voice echoed out from his lips, one of recognition and yet also dark grimace.

“Darth Vinaze, welcome home.”

He had returned home. Home to a world finally wrested from the control of the Sith Eternal cult after 1000 years. It was in these dark corridors that Vinaze had learned the Dark Side, and now he entered them again craving more knowledge and power. At the foot of the very thrown of Darth Sidious had he seen the vision... the vision of Kascalion Giedfield upon it, the coming Sith'ari. But he had been wrong.

So many had claimed the right to rule the Sith, to be named Sith'ari and usher in a rebirth to the Dark Side. But none of them wielded the same power as Darth Solipsis. Vinaze knew he rejected the prophecy, but he couldn't help feeling like the new Dark Lord was the most worthy candidate of all.

“Darth Vinaze, welcome home.”

"I appreciate your hospitality, Dark Lord. I grow bored with the petty squabbles of the warlords." Vinaze stepped into view of the other Sith Lord, bearing a ghostly mimicry of the appearance he'd once had as a younger man.

As the Jedi assaulted their borders and the schismatic alliance continued to fall apart, Vinaze was grateful for Exegol and its protection by the New Sith. It was a place of solace, and power. Both of which he needed in this time.

"Make no mistake that Csilla was a powerful move, but taking this world as your own has been your crowning achievement." he proclaimed. There was much to admire about the Brotherhood of the Maw and their shadowy prophet, and with a place such as this under their control, it was only a matter of time before their teeth into a larger prey than the Chiss...

ChVAW7n.png

image0.jpg

The Dark Lord beheld the youthful visage of the ghostly Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze as he came into view, the static discharge echoing violently with a momentary brilliance of illumination cast upon the two Sith who stood face to face.

“Csilla was just the beginning. The galaxy stands on the precipice of a new age. I will give them so much more..”

The Elder raised an empty hand cupped open in gesture, he stood motionless with eyes fixated intently upon the fellow Sith Lord. The Warlords had been his greatest allies, their ideals so closely aligned to that of his own New Sith Order. It was only fitting to have Vinaze here alongside him, in the twilight of the Sith Civil War.

“The Sith Empire and the Sith Eternal have been broken. The war nears it’s end, the New Sith Order rises. Exegol shall be our seat, the throneworld from whence we shall once more spread our tendrils across the galaxy.”

His eyes drifted off, scattering toward the vacant end of the corridor where an abandoned laboratory still lingered in isolation after millennia had passed it by undisturbed. The Dark Lord of the Sith smiled with a wide grin, he stepped forth toward the ancient remnants of a bygone era. The legacy of the first Sith Eternal, the work of Palpatine, and the brilliance of Darth Sanguis.

“Once more the Grand Plan is set to work, once more the Sith will rule the galaxy. They were broken and soon will be made whole again.”

He turned his gaze mid-step, looking upon Vinaze a final time through the corner of his eye.

“… yet our work has merely only just begun my friend.”

"Darth Voyance lies dead and the fighting has subsided, but the schism has not been mended. Those who would challenge you remain at large: Carnifex, the Worm… Kascalion,"

Vinaze recalled the feeling of The Devil’s axe striking him, granting him the needed physical death, and spiritual revival. Kascalion had given him a great many things, and Solipsis had the potential to give him many more. He had never wished for titles of power and prestige, and now he found himself feigning loyalty to two lords. There would come a time soon when a choice had to be made, but even now it seemed a guiding hand of fate twisted his arm.

“Ninn has fallen to the Jedi. I suspect Korriban is poised to fall again, and all Stygian worlds with it. We left little of value there for the Worm or the Jedi, and I intend to move what resources I can here. I would not have any more of our ancient knowledge fall into the hands of the Light. Yet for now I am here.
Home.

ChVAW7n.png

image0.jpg

The Old Sith sneered, still facing the visage of Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze . His burning contempt for the failures of the old broken order made itself manifest in the grim visage beheld by the Dark Lord. Flames flickered within the red rims of his golden eyes, he could taste destruction upon his lips, and had the numbers ready at his fingertips to do what needed to be done. There was a silent notion of response given, a nonverbal statement. He would chase down all remnants of the old ways and burn them out of their hidden nests.

“The Worm fled me once, it’ll do it again.”

His hand rose, balling into a fist as his gaze drifted back to the laboratory that awaited. “The All-Consumer Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex is an ally of convenience, his ambitions do not interfere with my own at the moment. If it does or when it does.. I will be ready… Kascalion..”

The Elder let loose his iron grip and let his hand fall by the wayside, “Kascalion is an ally and a rival. The Devil is certainly a factor in the imminent future. If I am to be succeeded by he or any other, then it is the Will of Bogan.”

“If I am slain it is because I was too weak to continue.”

Perhaps years ago the thoughts that flowed through the river of his mind would have been heretical, but with so many heretics these days the word had lost much of its meaning. The Dark Lord understood perfectly the same things Vinaze was coming to realize. True strength was not raw power, nor was it the ability to dominate all those around you. Those things came second to the refined power one held within, and the ability to sense that power in others. It was the construction of those alliances of convenience that had brought together a mighty fleet to shatter Csilla, and it would be the sense to abandon those alliances when the time was right that would put the two Sith Lords where they needed to be.

"The Dark Side works in ways I still seek to understand. But I know this. The Force is on the side of those who want something. Those with true passion will receive its strength forever. Indulge me, my lord... what is your passion?"

ChVAW7n.png

image0.jpg

“Freedom.”

The Elder froze, momentarily pausing to contemplate his next words. His dark form reflected back in mirrored shadow as a nearby static discharge screeched by.

“Freedom without limit.”

The Dark Lord continued on, leading the way into the decrepit laboratory.

“The Force is a river, one in which most drown under. Only seldom few become river-breakers, crafters of their own destinies.” Darth Solipsis chuckled harshly, “Power. Only with power can you truly shape the galaxy and redefine destiny into any image you choose.”

They passed by empty vats and ancient equipment, large containers once holding the failed strand-casts of Darth Sidious and the life support Ommin Harness and its overall glory.

“The Sith will soon be restored, the heretics have been shattered.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom