Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebirth of an Empire (Galactic Empire dominion of O'reen)

The battle was going successful enough. According to the data Moira received as she continued to steer the batteries of the flagship, whilst being bombarded with information through the array of holographic projectors being set up in the room and through her droid brain, two Imperial capital ships had been crippled.

More casualties than had been anticipated in the initial calculations when the fleet made the jump for hyperspace. However, from the perspective of Moira that was all for the better. A too easy victory, even when against what could not amount to a first-rate opponent, bred victory disease and overconfidence. In time, if the Empire wished to become the great power the realm of Palpatine had been it would have to face total war. Better to have suffer some hard knocks now and weed out the weak, the incompetent and the superfluous than to experience a rude awakening later.

The Imperial fleet advanced through space, an unstoppable juggernaut and she fed in new firing solutions into the targeting computers of the flagship, new deployment orders for the squadrons of Gorgon Bombers that, under sufficient cover from snub fighters and interceptors, should give the orbital stations a good pounding, unleashing their arsenal of proton bombs to devastating effect. Reports were incoming from the ground, an initial strike force of Imperial commandos had landed and would terminate planetary defences. The hangar bays of the vessel were filled to the brim with drop pods containing units of stormtroopers, ready to test their devices to go into action.

Alejandro followed his employer in silence. In his hand was a single jar'kai blade. That single blade marked him as a senior advisory in the Reki, and he knew that was the highest rank he would ever archive. The conservative Reki had always discriminated against those that did not look like native born Atrisians, and outsiders had to work that much harder. That he had risen as high as he had showed Alejandro's abilities.

Eyes scanned watchfully, ready to protect his boss should things turn violent. When dealing with rival gangs, violence could come at a moments notice. His hand tightened on the grip of his sword as Masaru called for Mr. Crowl to show himself. When the blaster shot rang out, Alejandro burst into action.

The gate before them began to swing open so the gang members inside could shoot at the Reki, but they did not get that chance. His sword sang as it left its sheath, slicing a man from crotch to skull as he tried to aim his gun through the opening. Rushing forward Alejandro jumped over the body and spun, his sword swinging around to remove the head from another would be assassin.

Reversing the blade in his hand he swung his arm back removing the gun hand of a third man. Shifting the sword once more he drove it through the handless man's chest before pushing the body away with his foot. By this time some of Alejandro's men had made it through the gate and started firing at the building or taking out the remaining gang members at the gate using knives and clubs.

"Alejandro believes that Mr. Crowl does not yet understand what death by the hands of the Reki means Mori-san," he said when his boss made it through the gate.

@[member="Masaru Mori"]

Togashi Yokuni was certainly old though he looked to be in his youth. “Anything in worth in life, is not easy to obtain”, he got out of the speeder. “Just because there was no time for a full debriefing is no reason to threaten to play with yourself in public”, Yokuni jested right back. It was certainly not the playful demeanor of most Yovsin. He acutely had a humor.

Heading up to the main door of the apartment building Yokuni stopped in front of the locked door. “Just a moment”, he words were meant for as he turned to his right. On the wall to his right was a panel of a list of name and a button for each name. Under the name was a speaker. “There she is”, pressing the button next to the name MRS. Robinson the speaker buzzed and an older women that sounded maybe in her fifties answered the Comm, “Hello!”

“MRS. Robinson. I’m the grocer with the groceries you ordered. You want to let us in”, Yokuni waved his hand from his left to his right towards the speaker. “I want to let you in”, she answered, and I’m famished!

[SIZE=11pt]With a beep, followed by a click the door opened. Yokuni quickly grabbed the door and held it open for [/SIZE]@[member="Rexus Drath"] , “After you!”

Rexus Drath

Who orders much less receives groceries in the middle of a war zone?! The lady must of been senile or something else was afoot. "Oh yeah let's send the guy with the explosives in first. Aye Aye Sir!" Rex did a mock salute before messing with the straps on his back. Walking inside the building everything seemed to be normal, a few pieces of mold and a crappy floral wall pattern but other than that this place looked untouched by the constant battle that was raging outside not even a few miles away. "Kill" Rexus said taking a look around letting the grunt side of him show a bit more.

"Alright, so we headed to the roof? Rex looked back at @[member="Togashi Yokuni"] and smiled trying to keep a positive mental attitude about this whole ordeal. This was going to suck and all they could do was to push through it.

Masaru Mori

Entirely Legitimate Businessman
"He will learn very shortly, Alejandro. And his lesson will further serve to teach the rest of this planet's underworld. Come, let us educate him," he smiled, casually following after his lieutenant and enforcer as the other man made quick work of the first group of guards. He wasn't entirely reckless, a personal shield sat activated on his belt, but he could not appear weak or cowardly to anyone who might survive to tell the tale. His own blade remained in its sheath, his left hand casually resting on the hilt as he took long, confident strides up the walkway towards the manor, trusting the rest of the Vipers to keep him safe. Mr. Crowl's men tried to rally some kind of defense, but were rapidly cut down by military grade blasters, yovshin blades and blunt instruments.

He turned to face Alejandro again when they reached the front door, "You may have the honor of knocking, my friend."

Chief Sarat held his men back, momentarily dumbstruck by the sudden show of violence from the Atrisian gangsters. No wonder Mori had wanted to do this while the city was already turning into a warzone. He signaled his men to form a perimeter around the block, and hoped the Imperial soldiers weren't coming this way.

@[member="Alejandro Ortega"]

Poor MRS Robinson the mind Trick only worked on the weak minded. She was a lucky find that Yokuni discovered when he had staked this place out during the week. “Certainly better you then me”, he made a jab right back at Rex’s comment about…yes let the guy with bombs go in first. It was a very paranoid comment filled with sarcastic humor.
[SIZE=11pt]“Yes, to the roof”, Yokuni walked past Rex as the door shut behind them. Stopping across the room Yokuni pressed the up button for the elevator. “If we”, Yokuni turned to look at [/SIZE]@[member="Rexus Drath"] as he spoke, “We survive we should stop down the street. There is a local tavern. I’m sure no one will miss us for a bit while we have a few free drinks.”

Ahani Najwa-Keth had been implanted into the Empirical Military to gain her cover. Being new to the Inquisition, yet seen to hold assets worthy of promotion, the brand new Shadow Sword rushed through the decks of the flagship to the gunnery decks. What better way for getting a feel of the Imperial Military then hitting the gunnery ranks, with an officer's uniform and the gumption to learn on the job? Feeling the buzz of battle, the Echani with her tightly braided hair under her cap rushed toward the batteries, then hesitated.

Which one? "@[member="Moira Skaldi"], I need a mission. Where am I to do the most good?" She sent the cyborg her authorization codes, and waited to see where she'd be firing at the soon-to-be-defeated O'Reen's first.

The senior adviser nodded to his boss before turning to the door. "You honor Alejandro with this duty Mori-san." The door was an expensive looking wooden design, undoubtedly armored against blaster fire. What most did not consider though was that a vibroblade was not stopped by simple blaster armor. Crouching slightly he brought his arms back in a two handed hold above his head, one foot resting out in front of his body. After a moment he thrust the blade forward shifting his entire body weight behind it, forcing the sword through the door. When he pulled it back out, blood strained the blade.

Standing up the sword flashed twice more, cutting along the edge on both sides where the door met wall. Stepping back, Alejandro watched as the door fell outward, a slumped body coming with it. A flurry of Reki blaster fired cleared the rest of the entry way, and Alejandro turned to bow to the Viper leader. "Alejandro hopes his knocking was to your sanctification Mori-san."

@[member="Masaru Mori"]

Rexus Drath

"Okay there's no if, I'm walking out of here alive." the man chuckled getting into the elivator. @Togoshi Yokuni had pressed the button and the elevator began to slowly move up, glob this was the worst part. The slow moving elevator the crappy music playing in the background. There always seemed to be some kind of an awkward silence when two grown men shared the enclosed space of the small metal box, but as awkward as it was it would soon come to an end.

Coughing Rex sighed then tapped his foot to the glob awful music. "So um see any good movies?" he said trying to break the awkward silence caused by the elevator. Hey it beat facing down Rex's immortal enemy, the stairs! Even the thought of climbing all those steps made him cringe a bit. He was out too out of shape to be climbing those steps and Rex was not avoid that life of climbing.

@Ahani Nawjya-Keth

Outside beautiful explosions could be seen, the detritus of the space battle being hurled across vast distances. Snub fighters swept past the Star Destroyer, a hailstorm of viridian and crimson laserfire spewed out of the guns of the great vessel, missiles streaked through space to impact, deflector shields of the enemy ships and stations flickering.

At a rapid rate firing and targeting solutions were fed into the computers of the gunners. There was always another target, another hostile to be terminated. The gunners would learn to keep up and surpass expectations or they would be weeded out. Moira was performing calculations as the newly promoted Inquisitor stepped in. Naturally the Inquisition was the most tightly kept secret in the Empire. The dagger meant to strike at the heart of the forcers that threatened it, unseen and unheard like a phantom, its operatives embedded in every sphere of Imperial life.

The HRD tilted her head slightly to the side as she heard the woman speak though the gears kept visibly moving in her mind. "The efficiency of Gunnery Station 09 has been suboptimal. You will assume control and improve. Targeting coordinates will be provided. The stars must be cleansed," she spoke emotionlessly as she stared out into space processing...something in her mind. One could never be entirely sure how her mind worked. The gunnery station in question was one of the big guns, designed to pound through enemy stations and frigates. The stars would be theirs, the planet would bend, or its inhabitants would know pain.

Yes there was that awkward silence with that gawd awful music! “Yes movies”, he rubbed the back of his neck wishing the music would end. “Not in the last week. I did see that Holo action thriller Blood, Death, Sex, magic a few days before going on mission. It was alright, lots of explosion and death. It would have been better if they cut the hero’s romance scene out.” Yes still more awful music as they waited.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

@[member="Moira Skaldi"] was one of those sights Ahani never thought she could behold. Burying her wonder at the cyborg, the Inquisitor draped in the cloth of an Imperial Officer nodded and saluted Echani style, with a fist to her chest. 'Better get the legit one down, Ahani. Gonna get nerf herded.'

"Yes, Ma'am! Gunnery 09. Cleanse the stars, take out the enemy guns and sing a hearty for the Emperor! While I'm at it. Tra-la-la." She rushed the gun, taking control of the deucedly confused humans and laughing inwardly. Was it their fault if they were just too darn slow? Force-quickened reflexes and a lifetime of different weapons made fast work of Ahani familiarizing herself with the gun. "Ohohohohooh heeehehehehehehe." She chuckled as the first shots hit their marks - one just shy - and the third blasted down the centre of a long channel toward the comm tower of another of the O'Reen command ships. The gun was massive, the recoil would be stellar and the damage caused well played. What fun! "I love my job! Eat this, targeting coordinates!"

Rexus Drath

"Oh yeah I saw that one last week." The man nodded thinking back to the movie, it wasn't the best thing in the galaxy but anything is entertainment of a ten hour flight to another planet. "And what was with the scene where the guy finds out his father was a ghost or something?" Rex rubbed his head in confusion over the ridiculous plot of the movie. "Then there was the awful love scene, I swear worst on screen romance since Hayden Chris-" A ding was heard and the door opened to the roof level of the apartment building. It was time to go to work.

Stepping out the man sighed with relief that the awful music and awkward silence was over. They could move on with the job and make sure that shield got taken down. "What's next on the plan?" he said to the man making sure his back pack was firmly secured to him. @[member="Togashi Yokuni"]

[SIZE=11pt]Yokuni pointed down the hallway and to a door. “That is the stair well to the roof”, he pointed it out to [/SIZE]@[member="Rexus Drath"]. Casually walking down the hallway it seemed like a good time to keep up the small talk. "So how long have you been practicing”, he meant the Force.

Rexus Drath

How long was Rexus practicing? Practicing what? His hobbies, his hair? And that's when it hit him. The force, chuckling a bit Rex walked with the man and smiled following him to their destination "About six years now, had a little eight hundred year break but now I'm back at it." the man smiled and continued to walk forward. This was going to be a very tough time but the small talk helped keep Rex focused on the task at hand "What about you?" he said to @[member="Togashi Yokuni"]

About a matter from the door Yokuni knew it would be locked. “A very long time”, he started to pull a small key he stole a couple of hours ago. “To give you an idea I was using Transfer Life long before the Gulog Plague”, he went to unlock the door, “I was and the majority of the Togashi Clan was off planet in the service to the Empire when the borders were closed, all of those years the Togashi Clan lived on the planet of Shogun and among the Mando’ade. Where did you live before enlisting”, after hearing the tumblers click Yokuni opened the door and walked in. There was only four flights of tens steps each.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

That was an extremely interesting story the man told, and Rex seriously needed to get caught up in this new worlds history. Honestly he woke up and the galactic empire had a massive Atrisian influence. "So you are Yovshin? How do you know of my existence then?" only a few select people in the empire knew about the inquisition and this guy had to really be up there if he knew what the deal was.

Though upon asking where he had enlisted from that was a rather long story in itself "Well I enlisted on Manaan around eight hundred years ago as a combat medic" he said proudly, it wasn't the greatest job but the people he met along the way were some of the greatest men he had served with. They were all gone now, every last one of them. "It's just a long story" he said as he advanced forward down the hall with the man. Hopefully they wouldn't have to run into trouble

@[member="Togashi Yokuni"]

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
@[member="Rodrigo Satoshi"]

"Sir, this is Ensign Rodrigo Satoshi, OF-42368."

Cyrus cut the channel and leaned back in his chair to process the information. The cruiser had clearly taken a bad hit if an Ensign was in charge, and didn't bode well for the ship surviving the next few minutes. But young minds could be unpredictable. If the officer didn't panic and could think quickly, there was a chance he could save the ship. In a moment, the necessary orders were given, and the channel reopened.

"Very well Mr. Satoshi. I've dispatched a Star Destroyer to assist you, but you're still targeted by that station and in danger. I give you less than a 30% chance to survive the next ten minutes, but if you do I'll see you make Lieutenant after this is over. Direct all further communications to Captain Falkrowe of the Hiei. Consider this a test, Tregessar out."

One way or another, it would make for something interesting to watch while various Tarkin and Isard-class Star Destroyers in the fleet formed up. There weren't many of them in this force, only one other Isard-I and three Tarkin's, but they would provide more than enough force to finally take out Oscar One, and reduce the number of 'problems' in space to a single dilapidated enemy fleet.

[SIZE=11pt]This part about [/SIZE]@[member="Rexus Drath"] he did not hear. Maybe Yokuni should have read that file that does not technically exist. With the door now open Yokuni traveled up the first flight of stairs with Rex. “I know of your existence because I’m a Shadow Master of our Order. We just did not have the pleasure of meeting before. How odd it is how the Force works my friend; two remnants of the First Galactic Empire.”

Reaching the first flat Yokuni turned right and headed up the second flight of steps.

Rexus Drath

"Yeah I suppose so, but this whole force thing is still a total cluster to me." Rex meant that, the force was capable of so much more than he ever could of imagined. Hell he had seen everything from puff the magic dragon to a woman flying around like a comic book character. Really the whole thing was just confusing. But they had a job to do right now and he was determined to get it done.

"So you are a grand master eh?" he said curiously, Rex didn't like along much questions in the inquisition it usually led to you vanishing never to be heard from again. So he just kept things to a light chatter. "So what's the hol..." Rexus eyed the stairs and sighed in frustration. Oh great, stairs if there was one thing Rex hated more than anything it was stairs. Taking the first flight up he groaned and pretty much hated life at this moment. @[member="Togashi Yokuni"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom