Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebirth of an Empire (Galactic Empire dominion of O'reen)

Rolland fired a few more shots from his IAR to the squad of men dropping them in a hail of automatic fire. "Moving!" The Czar was hit by a piece of blaster fire which was absorbed into the suit powering it more. The armor was nice, very nice. The doctor had outdone herself on this one. Moving behind the fallen tree Rolland took cover next to his brother @[member="JerrickShado"] reloading his weapon. "We need to push through the streets and take out a nearby enemy officer. Colonel, high ranking target. He's at their command outpost preparing to push forward a counter attack." Rolland gave the data to Jerrick then stood up

"Let's move." Snapping his rifle to the ready Rolland took a few shots at any nearby combatants as he ran through down the streets they had to move fast if they wanted to end this battle. The empire had to expand if they were ever going to face down the threats to this galaxy. "Suppressing" he said into his commm unit as he maneuvered while firing. Hopefully Jerrick could keep up and help hit the target.

Jerrick ackenowledged and popped up spraying the enemy squad with fire taking another two down. "Let's get this done then!" He yelled @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] as he rammed into another soldier, grabbed his neck as they fell over, and snapped it. A shot hit him in the back and caught him off guard. He rolled off the dead man and into a bush. "Where the heck did this bush come from!!?? Its with the enemy!!" He yelled to himself

"It's called cover not concealment!" Rolland dove over by @[member="JerrickShado"] and started to take accurate shots at the four man fire team that had hit Jerrick "You good?!" Rolland looks down at his brother to access his damage. Seeing that he wa fine Rolland aimed down the sights of his rifle and dropped two of the men in a roar of fire. "Target is located at a smash ball arena five kilometers from here. We breach and clear and take him out before he can mobilize an offensive!" Rolland yelled over the hail of slug rounds and blaster fire

Grabbing a thermal detonator he pushed the button activating it and throwing it towards the two men who had taken cover. "Lets get it done Czar!" Stepping up he reloaded his rifle and pulled Jerrick to his feet. A loud explosion went off and the sounds of screams shortly after confirming the kills. "Up for a run?" he asked casually, Rolland was in his element right now and he intended to take this planet with his brother

"Dang bush...nearly killed me!" He kicked the bush, and then turned to his brother. "Czar we both know I'm the faster one. Running? What's that? I break the sound of speed..wait..ugh let's get to it!" He took a step then was off in a full sprint. "Hurry Czar!" He ran towards the next objective ready to be taken by the super soldiers. Jerrick didn't care for war, or factions, just the adventures. He stopped and dropped to his belly; firing at what he was sure was enemy at the objective. "I got your six Zero Two.!" @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

Little bugger was fast, much faster than Rolland and it showed. Running after him Rolland made his way to Jerrick and took cover behind a crashed speeder. They had run into a battle line set up to defend the Command Outpost from them. Popping up from behind cover he fired a few well placed shots at the fortification. If you could call it that, it was simply a few toll booths that would lead into the stadium. Around them lay sand bags for the enemy to take cover behind. "Next time slow down! It's a warzone there are other things we can help with!" Sudennly Rolland took fire from the rear a fire team they had passed on the way over had caught up to them and began to engage "Contact rear, contact rear! You keep them occupied up front I'l turn and burn!" he yelled into his comm unit hoping Jerrick would keep the men at the fortification busy

Turning around he snapped up his sights and fired at the team of men killing one of them, the rest simply took cover and began to fire back at him. They were sandwiched and that was not an ideal situation he wanted to be in. @[member="JerrickShado"] would have to keep them from advancing from the front or else this fight would be short lived. Taking a hit from a blaster bolt to his shoulder Rolland buckled a bit as the armor redirected the blast hitting another member of the fire team. Two down, two to go he thought to himself

Jerrick threw his infamous thermal into the battle line, watching the three men melt. "I got these posers Zero Two!" He layed back down spraying them down with more blaster fire. He took down another with five more to go after. "How you doing back there? Feeling that love I told you about yet?" He joked and laughed into the comm as he emptied his clip into the line, taking another down, and inguring another. "Oh man I feel it." @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

"Can't say I am!" Rolland almost scoffed moving up to take out the final two men that had them pinned. "If this is love then I'm in heaven right now!" Rolland spotted the two men after one had popped up to throw a grenade at him. Thankfully for the reaction chip set in his brain stem the man ran forward and leaped into the air spraying the men bellow him killing them with automatic slug fire. They were clear to move up, they had to take out this encampment and fast before the target fled. Looking back at Jerrick he walked over to him and spoke "Get ready to fly!" slinging his rifle he got ready for his next move

Picking the man up from his back Rolland lifted his brother @[member="JerrickShado"] over his head and threw him as far as he could over the enemy entrenchment. Hopefully he could rain some hell before landing then take out the rest after he had cleared the sandbag line. "From me to you!" he said grabbing his rifle aiming down the sights he took cover then fired sending rounds to impact their fleshy targets in the toll booths

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

The mission was at hand and Yokuni needed a few pieces in place. Seeing Rex those pieces seemed more of a reality. Nodding in greeting to his fellow Shadow brother spanned the last few steps between them. Close enough for a quieter conversation Yokuni spoke, “You up for a mission that requires our specialized skills?”

Rexus Drath

"Okay defined specialized skills cause I'm not into that kind of stuf.." cutting himself short Rexus realized what the man was talking about. They probably had to infiltrate something or do anything of that nature. "Ooooohh yeah right sure thing man." Rexus looked at @[member="Garith Darkhold"] and nodded. Getting up from leaning the medical tent where he had dropped off the wounded dude Rex walked over to Garith to see what the mission was. Finally something was going down and Rex would do something to help "What's the job?" he said to Garith wanting to get this underway

A little bit surprised Yokuni was slightly winded. Not literally he was just stunned and lost for words. The crude joke did not offend him it had just taken him by surprise. “The Shield Generator”, pointing up at the sky explosions randomly hit the shield over the city. “I’ve located a way to sneak to a vital location. You up for the job?” It was not a request for volunteers. Yokuni was just seeing if @[member="Rexus Drath"] was ready to begin.

"Huh what do y.." he was stopped as he was picked up and thrown by his brother. "What the krif!?" He yelled out and decided to just go with it. He pulled his rifle to shoulder and took out three guys from behind the sand bags then landed a few fet behind it. He rolled in his landing and turned quickly taking aim at another two droppping them before they could react. He charged one and punched him in his abdomen, taking another and tossing him at @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] "Here's a present!" He screamed, turning back at the downed man and stomped his skull in with his foot easly. He turned around quickly with his reaction chip triggering the sense another was behind him. He shoved his barrel into his gut and emptied his clip in him. "Who's left?" He asked.

Reaching out with his enormous hand Rolland grabbed the man thrown at him and all but choke slammed him into the concrete. Standing back up over the man's brutalized corpse Rolland wiped some of the blood off of his face mask. The skull shined crimson and white in the light of the sun, he was death incarnate today. @[member="JerrickShado"] had gone to work at the toll booth killing all of them. They had to move though, the target would most likely here about this and scramble his forces faster. Time was of the essence, "Jerrick, good work. Let's move." He said to his fellow Czar moving forward.

Rolland passed the maimed and destroyed bodies with haste, a hundred yards ahead of them lay the smash ball stadium where the enemies air aspect lay in wait for a counter attack. They had two objectives , kill the colonel and neutralize the enemy air element. "Hope you can fly better than me." Rolland ran past Jerrick and towards the stadium it was now or never and they would have a lot of fighting to get through to the objectives

Rexus Drath

"Let's do it" Rexus smiled and grabbed his pack laying on the ground near him, they would need some explosives to make that shield go boom. And serving in the infantry for most of his imperial career he knew what it took to arm explosives. "Lets get some specs grab a civilian speeder then get going." Rex waved to the man to follow as he walked up a nearby makeshift fortification of civilian speeders. "I'l pick the ride" getting inside of a metallic grey speeder it was a clear choice to not raise suspicion among the general populace. All that was left to do now was for @[member="Garith Darkhold"] to get in and brief him on the mission specs

@[member="Rexus Drath"] was a good choice and Yokuni knew it. The two had different skill sets and Yokuni had a strong feeling the Shadow Knight knew how to use explosives from his days as a Stormtrooper. Casually climbing into the speeder Yokuni closed the door. “We want to head that way”, he pointed in the direction heavy fire was coming from. “We will not be going the direct route to the shield generator. It is to heavily guarded and that is why we need a back route. About four clicks in the direction we are heading to is a building with a sign that say Rancor Insurance. The company is a front and is actually control by the local government. They normally used that back entrance to covertly bring items that would be deemed illegal to use in the city limits to the shield generator building.”

Rexus Drath

Damn the man had his intel Rexus gave him that, he had a good feeling about getting through this and making it back in one piece. "Alright then, so we just knock on the door or is the place deserted?" Starting up the engine Rex threw his back in the back seat and took off in the direction of the explosions. It would be tricky but they could manage it, lives depended on it. If they could lower the shields then the star destroyers could do what they did best and rain hell on the capital of this world.

Driving in a casual manner Rex looked over to @[member="Garith Darkhold"] to see if they had an actual plan "Are we doing a hard entry or are we going in cloak and dagger?" it was a good question to ask because if Rexus was going to be carrying a back pa k filled to the brim with explosives then he would feel a bit more comfy sneaking around. Not that it was his specialty but it beat getting shot at

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

“We are going to go in cloak and dagger”, Yokuni pointed at a tern they needed to go to get to their destination. “I have been here for a week before our attack scoping out this place. The place is guarded by plan closed soldiers. They do have a security system and the doors are monitored with infrared cameras. That means if we do use Force Cloak we just could not walk through the front doors. The roof is the week points. If we can use the neighboring we should be able to jump and jump cloaked. Do you know how to use Force Cloak and have you used it while Force Jumping?”

Rexus Drath

This was all starting to sound like a botched mission already, the place was guarded up the yang. "Well I can't say I have, at least both at the same time no. But hey there's a first time for everything" Rex had done plenty of force jumping with success and cloaking was not his best subject in the force but he got it done when needed. "Well then we got ourselves a plan" pressing a button on the speeder the radio booted up and played a song.

Might as well listen to a few tracks before the pair would most likely get shot at. Making a left turn as instructed Rex could see they were slowly approaching the fraud on an insurance agency. "When this stuff goes down, please be ready." Rex said to @[member="Garith Darkhold"] this was going to be an interesting mission to say the least but if they got through then the empire would be a step closer to winning

Masaru Mori

Entirely Legitimate Businessman
On the opposite side of the city from the Imperial commandos, Masaru sat in the passenger seat of a police speeder, one personally being driven by Chief Sarat. He listened impassively to the comm chatter as the other units made their way through the evacuating streets. Security clearance got them through the military checkpoints without any hassle, and the craft weaved their way to an upscale residential district.

"Mr. Crowl is the one you're going to want to see. I doubt he's going to a shelter, he's got his own men around here. Your navy tries to bombard you'd probably blow the shelter anyway."

"Excellent. You and your men will keep things from... escalating, while we speak with the man," Masaru adjusted his swords as the speeder came to stop in front of an upscale, but clearly fortified, manor. Numerous similar vehicles came to stop up and down the block, police officers and Reki stepping out of their transports. Well dressed, openly armed men inside the compound were waiting for them.

Flanked by his lieutenants and without any hesitation, Masaru walked up to the commlink on the front gate, nodding to his men down the street to move around the building. He did not wait for a reply, "Good evening. My name is Masaru Mori. I come to you as a representative of Atrisia and the Empire. We are here to speak with Mr. Crowl. I think he will find this is rather a matter of life and death."

The reply was silence, and a frenzy of movement inside the property. A blaster shot rang out.

"Well... it would seem Mr. Crowl chooses death."

@[member="Alejandro Ortega"]

[SIZE=11pt]Eager to get to work Yokuni had a pleased smile to see Rancor insurance in the distance. “I think I can manage to be ready”, playing with a bit of light humor Yokuni was defiantly ready. “There is a access shaft to the elevators on top of the building”, yes there was more detail to inform [/SIZE]@[member="Rexus Drath"] about. “There are no guards up there. The maintenance door does have alarm sensors. I did manage to get its code. The shaft goes farther than just the basement. It travels about a mile down. There is a series of network tunnels down there under the city sewers. That tunnel is more than just access to the back door of the shield generator. It runs along the main power conduit that supplies power to the shields. If the power was interrupted the shields will go down. It will just be a matter of finding a weak point to disrupt the system. I would like to avoid any large explosions. Not only would a large one kill us it would leave a large creator in the city and kill many lives we’re trying to save.”

Not to mention that would leave the shield generator mostly intact. It would be costly to build a whole new generator. Fixing some destroyed net work of power cables was defiantly less costly; temporary power loss in this section of the city. “There, that building next to it”, it was an apartment building next to Rancor Insurance. Even from here Yokuni could see the small alleyway between both buildings. The breath of the alleyway was just scarcely wide enough for a speeder. At least they would not have to jump very far.

Rexus Drath

Rex sighed and would almost facepalm if he were not driving at the moment. Pulling up to the building near rancor industries the man looked over to @[member="Togashi Yokuni"] and spoke "You know this information would of been a lot more valuable earlier." It was too late now though, they were here and all that was left to do now was get out and make sure the job got done. "Well lets not stand around with our hands in our pants" the tall six foot eleven man stepped out of the speeder and grabbed his pack of explosives from the back slinging them around his back.

"Age before beauty" Rexus joked and tried to not think about setting the wrong amount of charges, one slip and the whole thing could level a few city blocks filled with fellow imperials and more importantly themselves. Rex didn't really have anyone significant in how life but dammit it if didn't enjoy living.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom