Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel group?

Natasi Fortan said:
What did we ever do to you? Or is the depth of your analysis "their army wears white armor"?
That's exactly it, your troopers make for easy targets. <3

On a serious note, while I'm having trouble finding a reason to be messing with the FO with this character, OOC I think you all are a great bunch to write with what limited chance I've had in the past. Could finally get my fix for some political intrigue.

[member="Morlin Varrock"] Excellent, I can definitely work with you on that. As a Sentinel, I like to be sneaky.

I will say, though, that before you get too committed to taking any action that you should wait until after the Omega event. I'll be writing with at least one FO member on the narrative event, and I want to see where that goes.

Rozalyne Kurganova

R
[member="Morlin Varrock"] Would you also accept a princess at twice that age, and with no Force abilities? :D

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
Wolf said:
I am curious, what would be the IC reason for the First Order being your enemy?

Probably just for being space fascists with red lightsabres.

Lyth Meran said:
id be in bur aint the TKO the rtebels?
I understand where you're coming from, but if I may offer a defence, I'll offer this. What the hell has the Kothol Outback done for the Galaxy? As far as I've seen, they haven't really performed much at all, and have basically done jack all. I haven't see them rebel against anything. These guys are plopping themselves right in the action.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
Wolf said:
If anything, I think these rebels should go rebel against the Kathol Outback for being so incompetent!
Now that'd be a spot of irony right there dear Wolf. And to be perfectly frank old chap, it'd be quite realistic. Rebellions and revolutionaries have throughout history, constantly found their causes to be usurped by more militant subordinates and rivals.

That would be a really interesting story there.

Leos Palle

L
*stabs [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] in the chest with her lightsaber*
Rebel enough for ya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom