Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel group?

Morlin Varrock

"It's never a trap! Why's everyone so paranoid?
So like,I have a lot of ideas for Rebel groups that could be made,due to there not being many left.
AHEM,

The Insurgency
The Insurgent Alliance
The Insurgent Coalition
The Exiled Insurgency
The Exiled
The Exiled Alliance
The Exiled Rebellion
The Exiles Sanctuary
The Exiles Safe-haven
The Safehouse
The Resistance
The Free People's Militia
Army of Light

and,the BEST one,

the big boy battle team

Anyway,if anyone wants to form a noice Rebel group with me,just say so.

Morlin Varrock

[member="Arisa Yune"]

[member="Xiarr Sair"]

Well,whatever you guys want? Maybe the First Order,or the Republic? I just really want a new Rebel faction in Chaos,as I see a fine lack of them at the moment.

[member="Morlin Varrock"] Are you looking to launch an actual Rebellion event like the one going on with the Corellian League? What are your preferred methods in conducting a rebellion? You just want to go in guns blazing, or do you also like to make use of non-violent approaches?

Morlin Varrock

[member="Arisa Yune"]

Well,this character isn't actually too good at combat,he's more of a Princess Leia type. (with that walk,YOU KNOW the diva life chose you). So I imagine we would implement politics,or nonviolent approaches,while still combating the First Order. But I dunno,what's your idea? I'd really like some feedback/help with this,as i've never actually led a faction before.

Morlin Varrock

[member="Xiarr Sair"]
[member="Arisa Yune"]

Whoo! Faction has been made,so now what should I do? I really wanna do a thread or two before the Omega event starts so that I don't end up sending a single X-wing into the event. Do you guys have any ideas?

Tanomas Graf

T
[member="Morlin Varrock"]

I think I speak for all of my First Order comrades when I say;

It's really nice to finally have some true opposition, I hope we can all create a great story and some fun battles.

Leos Palle

L
[member="Tanomas Graf"]
If you'd stop playing patty-cake with the good guys you'd have some opposition. :p

[member="Morlin Varrock"]
The NR wishes you luck.

Morlin Varrock said:
[member="Xiarr Sair"]

Alright,so I guess the First Order would be our enemy.

[member="Arisa Yune"]

So,what name should I grab? And when should I make the faction?
Morlin Varrock said:
[member="Arisa Yune"]

Well,this character isn't actually too good at combat,he's more of a Princess Leia type. (with that walk,YOU KNOW the diva life chose you). So I imagine we would implement politics,or nonviolent approaches,while still combating the First Order. But I dunno,what's your idea? I'd really like some feedback/help with this,as i've never actually led a faction before.
You+neo+nezi+scum+_c7f4e209c422dabb117481dcf18dbd28.jpg

But in all seriousness, it will be nice to RP with some opposition. Wish you good luck! [member="Morlin Varrock"]

Before we crush you rebel scum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom