Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Raya Najwa Zambrano

RAYA NAJWA ZAMBRANO
Daddy's Ray'a' Sunshine

NAME: Raya Najwa Zambrano

FACTION: The Kainate

SPECIES: Epicanthix/Echani

SEX: female

HEIGHT: 6'4"

WEIGHT: 135 lbs

EYES: Silver

HAIR: Silver

SKIN: Pale

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strength:

• Combat & Echani Martial Arts. Raya was trained in a brutal and consistent way to survive any combative encounter she reached. Her father took no pity on her beyond scooping her wounded self up to take her to the medics.
  • Epicanthix Immunity. Mentalism Shmentalism! Hah! Mind tricks won't work on Raya.
  • Perpetual Happiness. It is impossible to get Raya down.

Weakness:
  • Ah.... Dumb. Raya might be well versed in combat, but in anything which requires long-term focus she's really rather thick.
  • Overwhelmed. The whole... universe? It's kind of enormous. Having spent her entire life with her family, Raya's never really been outside the cloister of House Zambrano.

APPEARANCE:
Raya bears the physical appearance of her Echani mother's DNA. She appears to be a younger version of Ahani, although her hair is hopelessly curly, and maybe her limbs are a bit gangly and long. Perpetually in combat-appropriate gear, Raya wears a mix of black and silver clothing tailored for a child of her station. She tends toward long sleeves, to hide the ring-like scars around her arms and legs, indications of how many limbs she lost in combat training, and the biological cloned replacement limbs grafted on. Each one a memory of how she failed her father, and how she can never let failure touch her again.

BIOGRAPHY:
Soooo the other day, I...

Just kidding.

I am Princess Raya Najwa Zambrano, firstborn daughter of Ahani Najwa-Zambrano Ahani Najwa-Zambrano and the unkillable Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex . Future heir of House Najwa, an old school Echani House of traditional traditionalism, and the most well adjusted of all the Zambrano hellspawns. Or, so I think. I believe it. Say it every day while I'm brushing my unruly curly hair and get ready for more intense training to defeat our enemies and bathe in their blood.

Or something.

I grew up on Bastion, or glued to my mother Ahani's side, especially when she had her not-so-lucid moments and I needed to pull her back from the insanity. Best way to do that was making her laugh. Getting her to notice me... led to some harrowing stuff, but everybody's got moments, you know?

Okay, so I'm a teenaged girl, daughter of gigantic Sith Lords, and surrounded by like, eighty other kids. How's a kid going to stand out through all that, right? Only way I know how.

By being a perpetually happy, cheerful ray of sunshine in even the Darkest family of the Universe. So, I guess this is sort of it for now. I'm old enough to go on adventures, and young enough to have missed out on this whole life thing, beyond playing with my siblings, cousins, and getting my Daddy to notice that I'm alive.

Also, I promise every power and being in the universe, I will reach my ultimate life goal.

I, Raya Najwa Zambrano, do solemnly swear to make the illustrious Darth Carnifex smile. And belly laugh.

Even just once.

SHIP:

• Lambda-Class

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

ROLE-PLAYS:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom