Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate The White Wolf

https://youtu.be/1-KTQDG90kI​
So, just cause i see a bunch of other ppl doing it. I figured i'd jump on the band wagon as well. Anyone have any thoughts on my character Feral? Otherwise known as Subject 13? Please no rude jokes or anything please. Mainly looking for thoughts on his history, personality, and ect.​

Cheers in advance ^^​

Well seeing as how it appears you created the character like 5 days ago, I can't really give a solid opinion. I suppose my only issue is you list 2 abilities that you essentially are a master of, being a knight. I mean, I guess I have no issue with people, in general, "mastering" a skill in the sense of it no longer being difficult and being proficient with it, but when you rate yourself a "master of" a skill it generally denotes superiority to those who do not.

Lily Kirsche Kuhn said:
Well seeing as how it appears you created the character like 5 days ago, I can't really give a solid opinion. I suppose my only issue is you list 2 abilities that you essentially are a master of, being a knight. I mean, I guess I have no issue with people, in general, "mastering" a skill in the sense of it no longer being difficult and being proficient with it, but when you rate yourself a "master of" a skill it generally denotes superiority to those who do not.
Character is not new, character is actually pretty old. I went on a big hatias and revived the character.

[member="Kaiden Rohn"]

This coming from someone with the most generic character in Star Wars as their avatar and signature, literally a mass produced character. Perhaps it's rude to poke holes in someone else's idea of fun regarding "some anime character" just because you don't see the value they have in it, and that wasn't a question, I'm just judging you.

[member="Kaiden Rohn"]
[member="Eryi Mogeko"]

Shhh. It's okay.

Expect, the rules for feedback are to be nice, no? Next time, word your posts better, please. This is to make people better writers, not feel harassed.

As for feed back I got for [member="The White Wolf"] , master of is a strong word. I'd suggest toning it down. Otherwise, you're one of those people I look forward to doing with within the Assassins. Don't let haters get you down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom