Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resolved Rank Tranfers?

So I am a bit unclear on how your rank transfer works here? I was Mastered on a The Gugan Council many years ago I was apart of the Sith, Jedi, and Witches there as this character. I also earned my Elite rank as a pirate in the underground in later years. However as more then a few people here would know most of those boards don't exist or are closed like old TGC so linking to my promotions is next to impossible.

A few people here might remember me under the Name Cord Bacquin like Tefka, Kassandra Distorith (longer then most), Muad Dib, Tearstone (though they might not know this character), Kira Liadain/Talith (former apprentice), TiCira D'Arr Hawk, and I am sure there are others I just don't know who is all here from the old days.

I also Played Tegan Bacquin and Blade Ice.

Cord Starfall Cord Starfall

There is no formal promotion system like on The Gungan Council. Ranks like 'Elite' don't exist and Force-User ranks aren't regulated by board or faction staff. Anyone can start as a Padawan, Knight or Master.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom