Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rank Titles - Patience is required.

You know what's awesome for people who hate rules and are members of SWRP? I hate rules too. Which means we don't put new rules forward unless absolutely required. But I'm getting reports from my Admin team that PMs are being sent asking for the status of their "Rank Title" update.

Do not PM an Admin asking them to change your Rank Title. The request thread is here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/393-request-your-rank-titles-sub-account-name-change/

If this continues, if it becomes an epidemic, I will be once again forced to review our Rank Title Request rules - likely restricting them even further - and I don't want to do that. You guys don't want me to do that. Don't PM an Admin about it. If your Rank Title got missed - request it again, in the thread.

Please don't PM Staff about Rank Titles, we handle a huge volume of requests with a small team. No, I'm not increasing the amount of Administrators, even if you ask me to. No, I'm not forcing us to do them any faster or any slower. They get done at the pace they get done at, and the rest is history.

Anytime something is unspoken, its never a rule. Some simply don't understand etiquette. But now there should be no excuses now that its been posted. I recommend this thread gets pinned as well.

Post #6 of this thread is the best time to say:

If you have a crapton of alts, don't request them all at once - stagger them, please. You're holding up the line for other people if you mass-request them, which will likely force Staff to intervene anyways.

It's only a coincidence that I posted this after @[member="Cira"] posted and has totally nothing to do with her whatsoever. ;)

Speaking of PMing about requests... the delete requests... I get there is a wait, but I kinda wonder, why is it that the change the Mazarr account request didn't get done with my rank changes?

I'm miffed. Generally Staff get to Rank Title requests within a day, at least. This, in my internet Roleplay experience, is exceptionally quick. Having to wait one day for something that is both cool and free is no injustice by any means. I'd suggest some people lay off the caffeine for a bit and chill. Now for Alen's Story Time to provide some context...

Here is another reason why Chaos > my old board. Basically, at my old board, rank titles were not the cool, sexy images that Chaos has. They were just a line of Times New Roman text and a smilie. In short, they kind of sucked, but they were better than nothing. Now, at this old board, only the board owner could change these incredibly lame rank titles. However, she hardly ever logged in, and when she did she didn't change the rank titles. I submitted a rank title request in May of 2011 ... having logged in a few weeks ago to grab all of my old threads, I quickly noticed that my rank title still hadn't been processed, more than two and a half years later.

In conclusion, I'm sure you guys can wait only a day for the Admins to do you a solid. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom