Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Random Hype For The Character, So Time To Thread.

You ever have a character that you make on a whim and it clicks with the muse? Ye that's Surea here for me. The idea of a Sith who's body is filled with a rotting decease and uses it to fight sorta gives me Scion vibes (low key one of my favorite Sith just for the 'too angry to die' meme.) Sorta because her body is all rotting and such, kinda looking like Scion. But y'know, she's not actually too angry to die. So I wanna get more threads with her. She was recently given freedom by her master Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis and is going around with the Maw to spread her rot and kill for the sake of the Sith. Pretty weapon like at the moment, but I'm all about giving her more personality.

What I'm hoping to get:

• Sith things. She's technically a secret apprentice, so going around to do more and possibly learn from other Sith is something she'd probably end up doing. Grant it, she doesn't know too much yet and hasn't even thought about learning more.
  • Jedi rivalry. Every villain needs a hero.
  • Something else. I'm up for just about anything, so if you got an idea toss it my way.
Cheers \o/

Kathal

K
Well, not specifically a Sith, but the Scions of the Truth could offer her some education. They are a cult in the Outer Rim dedicated to the ancient ways of the Sith, and place a high focus on sorcery, subterfuge, and relic hunting. There could certainly be some room for a thread or two.

Surea Surea

once again, i say: wack

oki we rot
Elden-Ring-Rykard.jpg

Togetha'

Well, not specifically a Sith, but the Scions of the Truth could offer her some education. They are a cult in the Outer Rim dedicated to the ancient ways of the Sith, and place a high focus on sorcery, subterfuge, and relic hunting. There could certainly be some room for a thread or two.

Surea Surea

I can dig this. She's gotta lurn for herself through travel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom