Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Raised by wolves - AC dominion of Lothal

Ashlan Crusade Narrator

5m5qOKV.png

Raised by wolves
Ashlan Crusade Dominion of Lothal

Lothal is a backwater planet to many but seeped in galactic history to other. Many years ago it was one of the birthplaces of a great fight against the then Dark Lord of the Sith.

Those times are long gone but the spirit of freedom on Lothal remains. This will not be an induction by Conquest. The Ashlans are looking for a new allies

5m5qOKV.png

Objective 1

dkVL5Gh.png

The Loth wolves, famed protectors of the secrets on Lothal aid those that the force guides them too. But this time they need aid themselves. Following the dark ripples across the galaxy from the events at Tython, one of their kind is lost to the darkness. The Ashlans must prove their light to the wolves by redeeming their lost brother. Can the wolf be redeemed or is he lost forever?

The wolf was last spotted in the mountains, he has attracted a small following of dark acolytes, they are of little consequence, the wolf, powerful before now is seeped in the dark side and controlled by its rage.

5m5qOKV.png

Objective 2

3HO5Y4E.png

The Lothal are notoriously independent and nothing there has changed. The Ashlan prime minister is leading a small group of diplomats to discuss the peaceful integration of Lothal. The Ashlans to not want to rule Lothal with an iron fist so enter the negotiations with good faith.

Members of the Lothal Protectorate, fresh from their talks with the Galactic Alliance have been invited to speak with the Ashlan delegation.

5m5qOKV.png
Objective 2

7p22blq.png

There is plenty of history of across Lothal to explore, or maybe you just fancy a holiday, their may even be a few Bryn'adul around if a fight with those monsters is to your tastes. Feel free to bring your own story.

Last edited:

CC-Express-20220104-2313050-14736792215587435.png

Objective 2
3HO5Y4E.png

Objective: Peaceful negotiations
Tags: OPEN

Admiral's Sabre
Ashlan Rosary
Kaldrweave military uniform
Personal guard of Ashlan Praetorian droids
Overseer Biochip OPBC-01a
Diamond snowflake necklade

Personal Diplomatic Transport -
Bucephalus Class Fast Diplomat

Wearing: this and this made of Kaldrweave

The Prime Minister of the Ashlan Crusade was known for both her military career, but also her political career, seen as a moderate amongst the Ashlans, she was well placed to be the one leading the negotiations with the Lothal Protectorate. This was not about Conquest, but peaceful expansion. Lothal had much to offer the Ashlan Kaiserreich, even if they did not with to be full planetary members. Like everything, there were options and Isla was here to listen, rather than dictate. There was of course certain requirements that the Ashlans placed on planets within their space, but these were compatible with most civilisations and the recent positive negotiations between Lothal and the Galactic Alliance, and ally of the Ashlans, showed that this was a planet with close enough principles to the Ashlans that there should be little tension.

She took her seat in the conference centre in the Lothal Capital, an ancient building that if her history served her, was built to commemorate the centennial anniversary of Lothals liberation from the Galactic Empire.

Across from her we're the other negotiators and she was flanked by other Ashlan politicians, Isla sipped at her glass and began to speak.

"I would like to thank you for hosting these talks today, may I start by remarking in the great tenacity your people have shown, once again securing an independent Lothal. It is with that in mind that we conduct this peace treaty. Despite out military and our Crusade against the Sith, the Ashlan Crusade are not conquers and we look forward to welcoming Lothal as friends."

5m5qOKV.png

3HO5Y4E.png

Lothal, Capital City
Tags: Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana

Fynch always treaded a fine line in everything that he did. He acted on the will of his people, but it was sometimes necessary to build bridges that would ensure their security. It was his hope that no further war would come to his home. Already he had extended the hand of friendship to the Galactic Alliance. Now it was the Ashlan Crusade that came, asking for access to Lothal airspace in return for protection against those who may seek to plunder them. When it was assured that Lothal would maintain it's status as an independent state, the Commander in Chief was happy to welcome them in.

"I would like to thank you for hosting these talks today, may I start by remarking in the great tenacity your people have shown, once again securing an independent Lothal. It is with that in mind that we conduct this peace treaty. Despite out military and our Crusade against the Sith, the Ashlan Crusade are not conquers and we look forward to welcoming Lothal as friends."

"I and my people are happy to hear this news," Fynch stated, in a stately, commanding voice as usual. Loud, but gentle. "The independence of our world is a matter of great importance. Again ancient enemies have begun to eye up our world. It's my hope that our friendship will be beneficial to both my people and yours. And, so long as we may be left to our own devices, the Lothal Protectorate is happy to allow the Crusade unrestricted movement through and open access to our territory."

Now that the formalities were out of the way, the Commander could give a little flavor to their meeting. It was something he was very fond of doing. Fynch seized his glass, examining the amber liquid within.

"I hope you all have found the choice of drink fitting for the occasion, yes?" he continued with a grin. "It's a ceremonial liquor, one brewed locally for occasions of great importance. It was present the day we founded our Protectorate over a hundred years ago, and, if you're to believe local folklore, it was brewed the day the Galactic Empire fell."

He loved adding context. It made something as simple as drink more than that. It was a story taken liquid form, one steeped in the rich lore of his people. To that end, they weren't simply sharing a cup of friendship, but one of history, reliving the events of Lothal's past in the present moment. Now it was back to business.

"Now then,"
Fynch began again, "I've heard plenty of what our alliance will do for me and my people. Now tell me what it is we can do for you, Grand Admiral. All good relationships must have symbiosis, and there is more we are capable of offering then freedom in our space. Lothal is a world of natural resources, resources that we are very happy to see put to use against tyranny in the galaxy."

dkVL5Gh.png

Equipment: Maksayr, Shinobu

kP1KTsJ.png

As soon as the Togruta's feet touched the soil of the planet, she could feel the overwhelming presence of Ashla throughout the ground. It almost felt as much like stepping on holy ground as Ession or Ossus. What was most certainly different, however, was the distress felt by the animals and environment around her. This was expected, of course, as the disturbance was what she had been sent here to deal with. It appeared one of the powerful Loth Wolves that had long been the guardians of Lothal had fallen to the dark side, infected by the tendrils of Bogan sent out from the Brotherhood's folly at Tython.

Shani knew firsthand how the sort of pain that reaches into the inner soul could drive someone deeper into the dark, and cause the destruction of both the fallen and those they love the most. She hoped she could provide this beautiful creatures the same grace and kindness that she had been given by the Blades, and save him from the pain that Bogan brings.

Staring down at Maksayr, the Shadow moved her blade from its normal position opposite her fighting hand to the same size, where it would be more difficult to safely and quickly draw, and so would signify to herself and others that she was here to help that she was here to offer her spiritual abilities and help, not her combat skills or her military prowess, and to the fallen Loth-Wolf that she was here to offer an empty hand of grace and salvation, not a sword of combat. She couldn't imagine the pain it would bring her, the Loth-Wolves, Lothal and the Crusade to have to kill one of Ashla's most gracious and magnificent creatures.

dkVL5Gh.png

"As few as two Wolves can make a Pack."
Equipment: Green Midnight Duster with Hood | x2 DL-44 | X10 Throwing Daggers
Tags: Open

Redemption was something Cord knew well, something she had sought her the majority of her life. Her soul tainted so black by the sin of destruction she had caused. She knew well the perils of redemption it wasn't something you earned back simple through good deeds. In truth nothing could ever wash away the evil you had caused onto other. Pain, hardship, and Annihilation you cause onto another was something you had to live with to remind you ever day you need to do better. Redemption was an unattainable goal in life only in death when your soul is judged was it ever achievable.

You could purge the darkness with all the light in the universe but the scars of what you did always remain, and the dead could not forgive you until you yourself passed away and even then, there was no guarantee that those you harmed would allow you redemption. Cord who had sacrificed her life to help anyone she could in need still had to live with the fact she herself may never achieve redemption for all she had done in her very long life no matter her good act she had filled her life with since.

She trudged through the snow on the mountain tops as the wind howled past her. She held her green coat against her tightly as the wind howled and whipped around her. The crusade sought the tainted wolf as did she. Her motives though where not to purify it or kill it but to show it mutual respect from one wolf to another. To show it that the dark path was not one to keep walking, that one could always turn away from it. Not that such a choice was ever easy, and fighting for redemption was never easy but it was the right choice.

As she walked she smelled the air around her and she could feel she was being surrounded on every side of her. So stopped then sat down in the deep snow wrapping her legs into a meditative position. She then closed her orange eyes and took deep breaths in of the cold. As she did a pack of Lothal Wolves began to surround her. Though she was actively hiding her dark aura the wolves could still sense it and were growling at her as they crept closer all around her.

Cord just cleared her mind and focused as she reached out in front of her with her arms out hands open palms up. She could sense the wolves being cautious and hesitant of her as they slowly moved in closer. Telepathically she reached out to the wolves. "Calm yourselves, I am a lone wolf of Dathomir and the Pack of the Howling Crags. We howl at the same stars but different moons. You smell and sense the rage in me, the monster I can be. The Dark wolf of my past one I must carry with me, my burden I must bare. Do fear it for I keep it caged, I do not let it consume. I am here seeking your lost one, hoping they might take word of wisdom to heart." She stayed there arms outstretched waiting the wolves judgement until she could feel them turn away from her giving her free passage through their lands. As they did, she stood up and began her trek once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom