Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Ragnos-class Qotsisajakaar Superiority Starfighter 'Speed Lover Mk. I' Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedlover.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a cool interceptor-style starfighter tailored to the strengths of force users.
  • Image Source: Original image found here. Edits done by yours truly.
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: [x][x][x]
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Alusteel Skeleton
Faraday Cage Components
Electronic Components
Computing Components

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Do You Have Any Idea How Fast I Am?: The lightweight and specially designed frame of the 'Speed Lover' ships, coupled with the Even Horizon Ion Drives being constantly overclocked by the onboard SLAM Drive allow this interception to scream across the battlefield at blinding speeds.
  • You Almost Had It. You Gotta Be Quicker Than That!: The internal compensators and highly responsive controls make the 'Speed Lover' an extremely slippery and almost obnoxiously maneuverable ship.
WEAKNESSES
  • Can I get some uhhhhhh, Force Powers?: The lack of sensors and other systems within 'Speed Lover' interceptors mean that the pilots will be heavily reliant on their force-sensitive capabilities in order to navigate and detect enemy ships.
  • Does a 10 hit your AC?: The defenses included on 'Speed Lover' are at a bare minimum level to keep the ship function in atmospheres and to protect against space debris. While not quite a paper-starfighter, they still aren't very durable. Like the lack of sensors, the lack of heavy defenses requires the pilot to rely on their force-sensitive capabilities to keep the ship intact.
DESCRIPTION
Along with the Turbo L.O.V.E.R, several starships were also commissioned. Emphasizing speed and armament, the original design from the MASSIVE BRAIN OF THE MIGHTY Gat Tambor Gat Tambor was modified by Avernus Avernus to forgo certain systems than could be substituted by the pilot's use of the force. Omitting these features allowed engineers to make the ships faster and with heavier armament. The small group of ships was made specifically for Darth Avernus and his apprentices in mind. Some select members of the Qotsisajakaar will also be allowed to use the unclaimed models.

Last edited:
Avernus Avernus | Listib Hibin Listib Hibin

Looking good so far. there is just one thing that jumps out at me.

Permissions

I've noticed that you're using someone else's' company, Technoid Manufacturing, along with the DS 'Cuora' Pattern anti-disruptor plating, which is a closed market submission. Before we can approve this submission please provide the required permissions to use both of these. In addition, the C-31a "Dog Fight" Inertial Compensator is a closed market submission and as such permissions need to be provided for its use.

Avernus Avernus

This is going to sound pernickety, but none of the permissions provided actually allow you to use Technoid as a manufacturer, just to use their products. If you were to remove Technoid as a manufacturer that would be fine, or get additional permission.

In the same way, Darth Mailphant's permission says NGO. A small thing I know, but it'll prevent any issues down the line.

John Locke John Locke

No worries, I initially misunderstood the original issue with the perms so that's on me. I removed Technoid as a Manufacturer and just stuck to AvCorp only. I also went ahead and got properly worded permissions for the Inertial Compensator, and removed the 'Cuora' Pattern armor because I for some reason thought it was a technoid sub and mistakenly listed it thinking I had permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom