Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Rage Awakened (TSE Invasion of NIO Held Bastion & PL-40112-CE-021105)

Danielle Mueller

D
Unfortunately, I'm having to withdraw from this as my writing partners have also withdrawn. Thankfully, this doesn't directly affect anyone around us, but I apologize for the inconvenience for anyone hoping to interact with us or see where things went. Best of luck everyone, and enjoy yourselves.

Djorn Bline Djorn Bline FN-999 Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask and Others on Ground Objectives in Ravelin:

I am going to be posting tonight under my UX-0626 UX-0626 account in order to advance the narrative for the Sith and CIS people who are currently in the drop ship, as I believe that Luna is indisposed for the time being. Based on the posts that I’ve read so far, I am aware of the jamming from Fiolette’s Blackout system, FN-999 calling an air strike on the landing zone where we are launching the drop ship from, and Berik setting up anti-air to fire on the drop ships. If there are any other details that I’ve missed that might be relevant, please let me know.

This has kind of caught me and a few others in a tricky situation so I’m gonna try to make the best of it. I know you all have been waiting a while so I apologize in advance.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom