Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radiant Light Alkahest Emporium

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]
Yes, for two reasons.

Firstly, the rings are bound to a single person, so another person picking it up will find it near impossible to use. Secondly, since Force Light is used in construction, a Dark Side user wearing one of them will result in the ring not working at best, or a painful burning feeling at worst.

Just as Sith Alchemy doesn’t work well with the Light, so it is in reverse…though with less drastic consequences.

Approved.

The amulet would have to be remade, as part of the process is forging the piece so that it is bound to you. I would suggest we create a new item for this reason…though there’s no reason why we can’t do it with your existing one, so long as you understand it may damage it.

Phylis Alince said:

Approved.

The amulet would have to be remade, as part of the process is forging the piece so that it is bound to you. I would suggest we create a new item for this reason…though there’s no reason why we can’t do it with your existing one, so long as you understand it may damage it.
[member="Phylis Alince"] - Lets go with making a new one then. Sera's old master gave this to her, so it has more sentimental value than anything.

[member="Phylis Alince"]

I have a special Request. I am willing to put as much time and resources at my disposal for this, which should be considerable.

I would like a pair of these rings (Ring of Mental Resistance), modified to include the properties of these rings (Ring of communion). I have all the materials that they will be crafted with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom