Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radiant Light Alkahest Emporium

[member="Draco Vereen"]
Hmm, well, it doesn't quite work that way. The rings cannot be modified in function at all once forged. They are 'locked' as it were.

I can create you a pair of new ones however. The issue is that if they're for you they may not...hmm...function properly given your...hmm...Force affiliation.

[member="Phylis Alince"]
A new pair will work for me. I have the restricted materials already, and will assist if you would be so inclined.

It's more important the effect works properly for the other party, for that I'll take whatever negative side effects the rings impose on me.

[member="Draco Vereen"]
Very, hmm, noble.

Whilst the side effects will not be life threatening, wearing the ring on your bare skin will be very uncomfortable. Hmm, possibly even result in burns if you use the Dark Side. I am not sure about the efficiency of the ring either in that case.

Who is the other one for, as I will need their presence...or at least some of their blood...when creating the paired ring.

Phylis Alince said:
Crystal suitable for use as Force energy storage battery – A flawless crystal which is perfectly designed for the storage and extraction of Force energy. 10,000 credits each.
With the knowledge that I will be making some items for the Silver Jedi, I would like to purchase five of them. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for coming up with such an item as it may be very useful in counters against the Sith, and other like minded peoples of the universe.

[member="ScottOfEarth"]
Hmm, well, yes, they are. However, you must have skill in the Force in order to utilise them or to imprint it.

Is that the case with you?

If say a person is a Dark Jedi, whom is Darkside, but also light, could the Jedi only items work for them as well? I imagine I would needs mentions of a constant pain factor, maybe more concentration than normal etc.

[member="Phylis Alince"]

[member="Nerius"]
A person cannot be both. You are Light or Dark to some degree. No, my items will not work for a Dark Sider, and would actually hurt them if they tried.

And in any case, I would not sell anything to someone I did not know was a Jedi.

Lol the grey are both are they not? Anyway I view my character Damien as a being torn by the dual sides of the Force. He is at times sadistic and cruel, when the darkside is strong, he is then also caring and loving when the lightside draws him in.

On the mark of selling to a Jedi, it could be rather easy IC to make her believe he working towards being one. There are ways to hide these things.

[member="Phylis Alince"]

Matreya

Lmao I had been signed in as Nerius, but explicitly mentioned Damien. Who is a Master Alchemist. I think with help he could imbue the spell to change aura to one of the Lightside, into a tool to wield. And said spell fooled cannon Jedi Masters.

All in all, I am not trying to be a smartass or anything. I view these items as explicitly cool, and want Damien to also learn Alkahest. He wouldn't be able to use it exactly, rather attempt to turn it more towards an equal footing ordeal.

Also, been looking for an attempt to turn him even more lightside. Maybe being around these items will cause the yearned for effect.

[member="Phylis Alince"]

Matreya

Might I ask why? Your original reasoning for no sale was one needed to be Jedi, when I attempt to work with this, it still seems a blatant no.

Is it because of me personally? My character? I just would like to find why...

[member="Phylis Alince"]

[member="Darth Pikiran"]
I have full and free reign to choose who I do or do not sell to.

You're not a Jedi, not anyone Phylis knows, and I'm not going to tolerate a handwave implied GM.

So no, you are denied.

Matreya

I wasn't intending to handwave it. I was going to role play out a story that would end with him believed to be a Jedi. Not just a single thread either. My goal for Damien is to know all forms of enhancing/creating using the Force, amongst other things. So I view this as worth the effort.

However, I will not force it on someone set on despising the idea. I will have him learn it some other way. Sorry for bothering you. If you like you could delete these few posts, so you don't look bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom