Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick Question

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]
I read the appropriate info in the link, but I am still curious about the exact requirements to fulfill the position? It also requires a certain expectation of experience, but just what experience? For instance, does the character have to know how to have some kind of experience in being able to sell what it is they might be producing toward the Mage Guild?

@[member="Aiden Clairemont"] On the job training? ;)

I know some metal Alchemy that I have used for my sword, and will use it again for another one coming sometime soon, However, Runes Morna has never heard of..... so we may have to fix some of that with the other people that are here.

@[member="Aiden Clairemont"]

Basically it's all IC stuff. Your character doesn't have to know much (besides creating lightsabers). The most important thing is, that workers should like working with old books, scrolls (?), runes and stuff. Workers could do everything from searching these things from planets, writing these books and runes to creating lightsabers and blasters. Experience is not required, actually.

Thank you. Well, I'm good with offering a helping hand. Given how fast paced the board is, I couldn't be certain yet, that Aiden could easily keep up with demand. Giving this a try, certainly couldn't hurt though.

@[member="Aiden Clairemont"]

Thank you! This company will definitely be so fast paced as the rest of the forum. It's just a small little business and I actually have so much else to do with Lilith, so MGO threads/stuff are secondary. :)

I'll try and PM you this week to ask you some questions/speak at length in greater detail about MGO. I'm a new player on the board, and just want to make sure I get all my bases covered. This new opportunity will be good fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom