Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick Interest Check: DNA Donors and Sister.

Sounds weird, no?

DNA Donor, might be thinking something odd - well, it's for an experiment of sorts. It's the background of November and her twin, Kessendra. Kessendra was originally written by me but I lacked the muse and really didn't put much development into her. She is her fraternal twin and the only physical aspect I would say about her is she has dark hair as opposed to the light hair of November.

All of that has changed now, but I'm looking for someone else to take the role.

In November's biography is a brief overview of what the program is - or was rather and what the DNA coding would have been used for. It's nothing major, nor will it effect your character to such an extent that it would create a rip in the time space continuum.

I'm just asking for volunteers, I have a few volunteers of elite caliber but won't be listing them until the story is finished and i find a suitable player for Kessendra or I decide to leave her idle for now until one such person comes forth.

Kessendra is the polar opposite of November. She is emotionally charged and driven. She is darker, more sinister and well - she is not a nice person.

I can help with the basics and the biography of the character but how she is written is up to the individual.

So, anyone interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom