Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick hello

Hello,

My name isn't really important but I go by either Tetsuya or Tobasu on all forums I have braved. I'm 18, male and currently lost in the ways of life as I live in the outback country Australia. Truth be told I'm not the biggest of star wars the movies fans...I know right, kill me now. However I love star wars as books and the video game series that placed thousands of year before hand aka Knights of The Old Republic.

I'm a writer by nature, majoring in English this year in my first year of University. I also however haven't role-played in a little while so I apologize in advance until I can get back into the flow, I normnally role-play anime based series, bleach, naruto etc however I also do a lot of scifi-fantasy types reolving around the multiverse theory meaning anything and everything is possible. It can be a cluster to deal with but its fun haha. Anyway, thank you for the time, hope to meet you all.

0w0
Naruto was my childhood bro.
Got me started in a bit of RP as well.

Welcome to the site, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Tobasu"] AUSTRALIAN! :O YOU NO GOOD PAVLOVA THIEF!

I kid kid, hello and welcome to the forum! :D hope you enjoy your future RPs here!

Kaine Zambrano said:
Anime?

Gross.
What is animu? @[member="Kaine Zambrano"]
tumblr_mziusgMDir1tozm2ho1_500.gif

Edit: Is the shoutbox locked until a certain post limit or? Just I wanted to say hi to someone who said hi in general lol im such a n00blord.

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Tobasu"] Good good, neither do I. JUST THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT OF AT THE SIGHT OF AN AUSSIE

#NewZealanderEgosheepshaggingswagger

@[member="Akodya Mune"] , Really? I would of suspected alcholic, thong wearing, tattooed, sun tanned, blonde headed dude. #ohcrapthatsme

Again thank you all for the welcome =D

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Tobasu"] I ALWAYS FORGET AUSSIES CALL JANDALS THONGS AND I JUST PICTURED UNDERWEAR AND FLIPPED OUT FOR A MOMENT. Haha but no problem, I hope you enjoy yourself here :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom