Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

O
No where.

But really. Omni has taken careful measure to erase himself from history, the fact that the Gulag Plague also destroyed a lot of history doesn't help. The only real way to find out ANYTHING about Omni is to ask someone who was alive during his first assault. Moridin, and Apparatus, are two characters who could be asked. Other than that...really it would be difficult to find out anything, though studying him and his droids(even from afar) can provide clues.

Will we have an all weather tactical flyer droid? Something which can pursue ships into sub orbit? I just realized how limited the worm is now that most of my targets are flying away.

Omni

O
The Seraphim can actually reach sub-orbit and beyond. Though it is small its capable of latching onto ships.

I will be adding some other droids soon however.

The Meta

T
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/3029-prime-alpha/#entry55643

I like this one! I think I'm going to completely convert the Meta into an Prime Alpha. He/she/it will serve faithfully to you Omni.

But I was wondering, after the clockwork invasion would it be possible that through accelerated evolution and say, corrupted data, that an Prime Alpha after the Rebellion is pushed back that this droid/thing could become entirely independant?

Omni

O
Prime Alpha is an independent droid. There is only one of that model(The one i put up). However Meta could be a forerunner to the Alpha, a prototype.

The Meta

T
That would be wonderful! Thanks :D How old is it? Is it some sort of multi-thousand year old archaic thing, or is fairly recent comparatively?

Omni

O
Does Omni date?
Yes, but only lady robots.

If so, what's Omni's idea of a perfect date?
A sunset walk on the beach.

Omni

O
(I apologize for not looking at this for a while ive been rather busy)
No, Clockwork will go away after the last stand.

And Get in anyway you would like, its pretty much the last hoorah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom