Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

O
Okay guys, this will be one of the only times im OOC with this account. If anyone has anyone questions about this please ask me here.

I have many.

1) Are there general guidelines as to being possesed/how would you like that played?

2)What is the cure, or will there be one?

3)How did we get infected again?

4)When can I attack within?

Many apologies for the stupid questions btw.

Omni

O
1) Are there general guidelines as to being possesed/how would you like that played?
Well the idea behind this is that Omni's possession is not complete, you do not become Omni you become a servant of Omni. IE he effects your way of thinking, instead of going against him your ultimate goal is to assure what he wants, you want.

2)What is the cure, or will there be one?
The "Cure" For Omni's possession is a simple EMP wave. The Infection is a series of nanites that basically mess with your cerebral cortex and such. So its actually a quite simple fix. However after a longer time the changes the nanites create to your body become permanent

3)How did we get infected again?
You become infected by either being stabbed by one of Omni's original droids, or by being stabbed by another infected organic.

4)When can I attack within?
This won't be possible. When you become infected you become linked to Omni's central core. He monitors and becomes part of EVERY being meaning betrayal is impossible as once you are connected to him you literally cant go against him and once you are disconnected he knows youre no longer part of him

Zev Stargo

Z
Would it be okay if I said I was stabbed a little prior to this so that what i'm doing makes sense?

Omni

O
Yes. That is exactly what would happen. Also in order for you to try and hack one of the infected droid you would have to capture in tact. Much like the Geth from Mass Effect when a droid is damaged beyond capable self repair they tend to explode.

Omni

O
Only when they come in contact with the Nanites will anything be infected this includes Droids, People, Creatures, etc...

That being said you COULD have your droid see all of this droid uprising stuff and have it join Omni voluntarily, though that is up to you.

KORAH

K
Does this takeover of control redirect programming? For instance, I have no offensive programming. Would this reforge my programming to give me such?

Omni

O
This depends on your choice as the PC. You could say yes and start learning to attack people and such, or you could play it that your character helps the Rebellion in their own way. So if youre an archivist you would automatically share any relevant Data with Omni, try to trick organics, etc...

KORAH

K
Gotcha. Which means you now know all the major happenings for the last 1000 years or so, lol. Rises and falls of governments! I'm going to go with a slow rewrite of her programming. Going to be in the TEC dominion of Ord Mantell. Should be fun.

Omni

O
I will not as much of my backstory is put out in the time line. I do not know if others must.

What is our ultimate goal?
- To destroy all life?
- To destroy all sentient life?
- To destroy all other droids as well?

What will we do to those infected?

Do we have a dart or something which can infect enemies at range? Is it a policy to infect others where we can?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom