Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alli Wren

A
So, I have a droid army, Chances of them being largely unaffected? since I pride my self in tech and all I am not your average ceo.. So, if I have an implant that lets me wirelesly interact with computers and droids, ( factory approved) Can I hack your minions? You say all I need is an EMP? hmm can be done..

Hmm...thanks for answering the questions. Got to figure out how this will play out in the Republic. I mean, we're gearing up to fight obviously....I assume Omni's AI within Judah will hit at the correct point-i.e. when I'm out fighting with the Republic I suddenly turn on my fellow comrades.

Omni

O
@[member="Maelion Liates"]
What is our ultimate goal?
Omni believes that organics are lacking the final step in the evolutionary process, he believes that they have ceased to evolve and that is why they are in a constant state of flux and war. So in order to accelerate this he is using his nanites to “Force” that evolution. Basically he is attempting to bring all organics into a higher form of being(IE part synthetic part Organic. Those that resist will be killed.

What will we do to those infected?
Those that are infected immediately join Omni's side. There is no avoiding this, there is no fighting it(Unless you have an EMP and set it off before the nanites reach the brain). Once they are infected they become another being used to spread the infection. Also Infected will slowly become the new being that Omni has envisioned(If its a PC it goes at the rate they want, if NPC it happens almost immediately). So if the nanites remain inside your body long enough they will start to “remake” The inside of your body, making you stronger, faster, smarter, better looking...etc...

Do we have a dart or something which can infect enemies at range? Is it a policy to infect others where we can?
Yes. Pretty much all youre trying to do is infect those that you can, and kill those that stand in your way. The normal way to infect someone is through skin on skin contact(The nanites will surge out of your body and into theirs) however if you want to try doing ranged stuff you can walk up to one of Omni's droids and ask it to fashion your dart of something of the like(Most of Omni's droids contain the nanites used to infect people and will gladly fashion such devices). Obviously this will only work if you are already infected as the droids will then recognize you.

@[member="Alli Wren"]
Can I hack your minions?
No. Much like the Geth from Mass Effect when one of Omni's droids is disabled it self destructs and destroys all trace of what it once was. However even if this is breached its important to remember that a part of Omni's core programming is in each droid. So if you try to “hack” into this core programming you face a centuries old AI that has been within the Holo-net and pretty much every government system for the last 4 centuries, and in a battle in cyberspace...who do you think will win that one/(Hint: its me.

So, I have a droid army, Chances of them being largely unaffected?
If you have your droid army engage my droids or allow them to connect to the Holo-net(which Omni currently dominates) none. However if you keep your droids isolated and away from Omni's means of control then they will not be effected what so ever.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
So I'm guessing droids can fight Clockwork Minions so long as they don't get touched?

And what about non and semi-sentient creatures? Would the nanites be able to take control of a Tuk'ata and maintain sentience? Would Omni use such a 'lesser life form' in the first place?

Omni

O
So I'm guessing droids can fight Clockwork Minions so long as they don't get touched?
Yes and no. Most droids have to send a signal back to a command ship or station. Omni can hack this command signal and takeover it quite easily(as an AI would be able to do). Several of his droids can also broadcast and overwrite regular droid programming. Droids are possibly the worst weapon to use against Omni.

And what about non and semi-sentient creatures? Would the nanites be able to take control of a Tuk'ata and maintain sentience? Would Omni use such a 'lesser life form' in the first place?
Nanites would and will be taking over lesser life forms. Although they are not the primary target it is entirely possible(and i can tell you that it will happen) that it could happen.

Also, does Omni have warships and fighters? If so what type?

And, can we please have one of these?
mtgcom_arcana_327_pic1_en.jpg

Omni

O
@[member="Maelion Liates"]
Also, does Omni have warships and fighters? If so what type?
Currently Omni is hijacking pretty much every ship he can get his hands on. If you want to RP in space just say that you have a ship that Omni hacked and completely took over. If you have any specific ships YOU want to create for the clockwork faction PM them to me and we can get them approved in the factory.

And, can we please have one of these?
If you find me a better picture of mecha-worm I would be happy to make such a droid and add it to my list.

Is it possible that the water supply could be infected with the nanites and thus take over a whole population?
Yes,however this must be RP'd out. It could be easily done however since once they are released the nanites will replicate.

@[member="Valik"]
How do Omni's minions react to Mech-Deru?
They do not, or I should say it would be very difficult. Normal droids have a simple mind and therefore are easily controlled. Omni's droids on the other hand come with the full consciousness of Omni and his processing power. Along with this most of the droids have nanites within them, so you would have to control these nanites as well and since there are literally trillions it would be qutie difficult for even a master.

As a new member of the group.....what is my mission? You speak in terms I quite understand and fully support. Forced evolution is one of Daxton's favorite experiments.

Is there a way he could commune with Omni? Would it be possible for him to jury rig something that allows him to speak with it directly?

Omni

O
As a new member of the group.....what is my mission? You speak in terms I quite understand and fully support. Forced evolution is one of Daxton's favorite experiments.
As an infected member(as all people on Omni's side are) your goal is to infect and or kill as many others as possible. You can go in many different direction with this, the poisoning the water idea is fantastic for example.

Is there a way he could commune with Omni? Would it be possible for him to jury rig something that allows him to speak with it directly?
All you have to do is walk up to one of the droids and get its attention. Every single droid is Omni and connected to the central core.

Major Faction

Dal

Empty Promise
Query: would Sev3n's bio be considered well put in terms of how Omni would operate in developing minions?
Statement: I do ever so enjoy devouring meatbags.

The Meta

T
So, I'm not a droid right now, but that might change in just a moment. There is one thing I'd like to know just before hand. If I became a droid, would I be an independent modle that got infected, or could a I make The Meta into a common droid type used by the Clockwork Rebellion?

Omni

O
The Only common droid types are the ones i posted. That does not mean however that your droid type could not be an independent model created by Omni for various purposes

Can I request a thread be assigned to me? That way I would know which ones to check and make sure I am not stepping on some else's rp. Thanks.

Flint Pherson

F
Since every hero and smuggler in Republic space is asking me how they can be 'Commander Shepard' right now,

Q: Where does one find information about Omni? (...I'm not asking for the kill-switch, but any hint will do.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom