Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions?

Currently, There is no faction write up for anything since we are just starting up. I will be changing this during the coming weekend. I will put up info about the History of our Order, Information on the Dark Lord, and A list of our ranks and what ya'll can do!

In the Meantime, if you have any questions post them here!

J3C0

J
Help if you want. The One Sith consider the Sith Empire to be false Sith, but we also approve of killing Jedi/Lightsiders in general. The Empire is doomed either way. So really help at your own digression.

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
Honestly if I do help the Sith Empire at this point, it would only be so I can have a PVP 1x1 win against a Jedi under my belt. But on the off subject of the Empire's collapse, I was thinking we do a thread that is in a timeline Pre-Ossus where we start to remove and steal some of the more valueable artifacts and holocrons from Korriban and the other important Sith worlds, before someone else takes them.

J3C0

J
I believe most of the more valuable artifacts were already taken by Dissero and Velok when they stole the entire contents of the Sith Vaults.

However, if you want start a thread i will totally join it. Doesn't even have to be pre-Ossus. Since the Jedi haven't reached the center of the Empire yet all that stuff would likely still be there.

J3C0

J
I thought you were being ironic.

So whats the game plan with that? Do you plan on being revived?

A very complex plan involving about half a dozen people on this board are in the process of recovering the body. Then with some Eugenics, biochemistry, cloning, and some mysticism were going to fix his body, then punch a hole in the fabric of reality so Arcturus presence in the force can reoccupy his fixed corpse.

I appreciate the offer. But I'm already in a threading with someone about it, and some others are on a mission on Ossus to get his body. I don't want to cancel two threads mid way through.

Plus Diana has already started the invasion of Dac, and I'm not crazy about facing her and the other Jedi, as turnout will be low for the Sith.

Well I am currently writing up a submission for a company, is there any locations we want to be able to go?

Also I hope bringing my apprentice @[member="Eruna Delmarra"] is fine she is a loyal and promising student. Though she might need a newer Darth Name as Traya is kind of been used.

J3C0

J
Currently our game is Infiltration of other factions. This means, Fringe, CIS, Republic, and Fel Imperium. Most of us will be putting on legitimate faces inside of these factions through corporations, senator, etc...

Basically, go wherever your character would likely go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom