Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions?

Darth Naomi

Error 404: title-not-found
Huh... first time I see this kind of disguise....
A question for for questionlike, as I see most of RP is made in two major sections which are Open and Private RP basically. The threads are not posted in specifics locations like a subsection for Core worlds, a subsection for Outer Rim etc...
So the question is, how do you keep track of what and where everything is? I mean, how do you know the planet you are invading doesn't have some fancy turrets that would shoot you down, installed there by some Darth Turretious in a certain thread that happened eons ago and you didn't read. Even more, how do you know nobody is invading your planet without reading every active thread?

Darth Naomi

This is kinda unrelated, but it's a question thread and you're like my family here xD
After seeing the two beastly Maelibus we have here... Well, I figured I'd make a Diathim. Not an evil or a Sith one, not from the start although it would be an interesting development to see him break and fall.
Space angels' a limited material, so basically I wanted to ask if anyone has done that before. If there were Diathim characters before. If any of you know, have seen something like that around here, so I could have an example and would not invent something contradicting.

Darth Naomi

A short and simple question. When a character progresses, such as my Tiiona becoming Darth Naomi, you simply update their bio, right? Or is there some other method you guys use here?

J3C0

J
Darth Naomi said:
A short and simple question. When a character progresses, such as my Tiiona becoming Darth Naomi, you simply update their bio, right? Or is there some other method you guys use here?
This is up to you. I personally am too lazy to update my bio, but generally most people do.

For me its enough that i know the characters progress and its not required by any of the boards rules to keep your bio up to date.

Sin1

S
TWO QUESTIONS
one: Whats up with Ember of Vahl and how do i become a member?
two: What do you need me doing for this faction?

J3C0

J
Razer Sin said:
TWO QUESTIONS
That question should be relegated to [member="Darth Isolda"]
and Just be active and have fun :)

Razer Sin said:
TWO QUESTIONS

Once the invasion of Empress Teta is done, we can forge through a thread with all of the current PC Vahla and bring you to the bosom of the Goddess.

Do you have any other questions?

Sin1

S
been off way to long lol okay
so im prepared for being active now lol so sorry nearly chopped my finger off and what not anyways im here
ready
and mused [member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Darth Isolda"] [member="Darth Arcis"] [member="Darth Mierin"]

sabrina

No as we consider their way heresy, though we may keep an eye on you.

[member="Malphas"] you know your blood line means nothing on that note

sabrina

[member="Malphas"] the thread we are in, where you annoyed at me for giving you order. As I am human, your pure blood status stands for nothing in this faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom