Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Purgation

f7tnXEg.png
WEAPONS: Lightsaber
EQUIPMENT: Personal Robes
TAGS: Onrai Onrai

"That is certainly one way of describing the ideology, and while I would find worshippers much more readily. I doubt they would exist long enough to support me as yours have should I pursue that interest." Came the slight tone of humor to her words. Certainly assassins everywhere would loved to have prayed to a deity for a supreme poison to apply to their blades.

Assassins however stopped paying homage when they were found out.

Letters and words filtered through her mind, mixing and jumbling until something from nothing formed. A word with no meaning. A name without a past. Something to forge ahead and spread, perhaps through her own words or actions. An utterance that would perhaps someday mean something to those who heard it. And maybe inspire something worth the time it would take.

"Nimara. I'll step away from the past to become something new. Better than allowing that one the joy of naming a goddess before I've met him." Her lip twitched in annoyance at the refurbished thought of her label. A sigh breaking the irritation she allowed to rankle her features.

"I would rather be known for something admirable than for something feared. It is what I pursued in life to some success, but I wish for nothing more with this form of my existence." Her head titling slightly sideways to accentuate her point.

mE55pfR.png

In Umbris Potestas Est
“I would argue against that… The Sun Guard and their worship of the Thyrsus star, not to mention the Vahlas’ prayers to Vahl for success in their missions, are proof of dedication to such an assassin-minded deity. From you could come such a maladious elixir that could ail even a Celestial.” She paused for a moment realizing what she had said. “Preferably not myself.”

She thought for a moment. Several times the idea of proffering a suggestion came up, but she ultimately decided not to taint Sasmay’s thought processes as the information came to her mind. So it was that the name she chose was her own. She thought for a bit more regarding what Sasmay had said.

“Why not be dichotomic? A goddess of poison but also perseverance and struggle? In a way, it is self-reflective - Poison perseveres and struggles to kill the body, and the body itself perseveres in life and struggles to survive.” She said.

Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

f7tnXEg.png

The duality of such an idea was appealing to some degree. And it was something worth considering as she mulled on it.

"Valid points. Ones I had not entirely considered. Would be worthwhile to pursue." Came the admission as she pressed a hand to her chin.

"And preferably not to use against either of us." Her snort of laughter after the admission perhaps a nervous one.

The reflection of both ideas was solid, and regardless of her own thoughts made sense in the end.

"I believe that might be the idea that I spread then. I would be quite interested to see what my ire and resolve could produce." Her curiosity seeming to grow more at the thought.

mE55pfR.png

In Umbris Potestas Est
"It raises the question, 'can a god create a stone which he cannot lift?' By the same theory, 'can a god create a poison which they are not immune to?' One can only guess, but it's good to have such a being who is more jovial and less brooding in charge of such toxins." She smiled. Sasmay was genuinely the greatest thing that had ever happened to her, something she never thought she would end up saying.

"Let that spite congeal through godly means into the distilled essence of lethality. How it is applied? That's for you to figure out, I suppose."

Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

f7tnXEg.png

"Indeed. It will not be a matter of contest to produce such a thing. Were it another, I doubt the outcome would be as amicable." The soft nod of her head to matter paired with a smirk laced frown.

"While likely possible, I don't aim to produce such a thing while largely sane." Her retort a matter of fact opinion.

The contemplative look grew as she gazed at the sky above.

"It's application. That's a wondrous hope. While I might will it to rid the galaxy of the worst, mortal desires are not a trifling matter. Even the best laid plans never survive first meetings usually." Her belief in humanity for good a sharp and narrow doubt for the time being.

mE55pfR.png

In Umbris Potestas Est
A gentle hand came to Sasmay's head as Onrai patted her gently. "Of course they don't, but we have an eternity to figure that out." She thought for a bit. "You know, there are a few people I should probably introduce you too." She pondered over such posibilities as Kay-Larr Kay-Larr the tea seller to that one Jedi, Valery Noble Valery Noble , who she still needed to check up on - and as well, perhaps Shavara Shavara whenever she was no longer so entrenched in her studies.

There were many possibilities. Maybe Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir would ponder over Sasmay's ascension.

Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

f7tnXEg.png
WEAPONS: Purple Lightsaber

"Very true." She spoke from beneath the pat of her head. The mention of meeting people brought a smile to her features.

"Would be nice to meet a few friendly people." The small nod of her head bringing to mind all of those she needed to visit in due time.

"Anyone I should be wary of besides Kaine that you know of? I believe the Ashlan's might not be so keen on a surprise meeting." A small scoff of laughter at the idea of challenging their instinct against the dark side with her jovial manners.

mE55pfR.png

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Kay is nice, and knows how to brew a good cup of tea from anywhere in the galaxy." Onrai said. "We can go back to Kiross, and maybe visit with her. She's very much insular and shelled nowadays, sadly, but I'm sure she would appreciate more than just a single primordial entity having taken interest in her. And Onrai was never disappointed in whatever she had gotten from Kay, that was for sure.

"Eina and Ingrid are both entities very similar to you and I." She said. "Ageless beings, potently powerful. As Ingrid is to the shadows, Eina is to the light." She paused for a bit. "There is another, one who carries Typhojem's heart within her body, that I made and reinforced." She said, having referred to her work on Darth Mori. "There are few others I can truly think of you needing to watch out for - anyone with an angle-trap, for one."

Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

f7tnXEg.png

"A nice visit does sound rather pleasing. Especially with someone that already understands the state of our existence." She remarked quietly.

"Mm. Opposites yet related. Seems a trend within family units of this galaxy." Shaking her head at the revelation of the somewhat strange dynamic.

"As for the angle trap. That seems more likely something from a larger group than any particular one person. Though being drawn in by a friendly face would certainly be a way to such a thing."

mE55pfR.png

In Umbris Potestas Est
“Kay was slain by a bomb. The weapon of a coward who could not even have the decency to show his face when she was killed. Her spirit was retrieved by me and put inside a form made of the crystalline shards of Ooradryl’s husk and energy crystal grown myself. She served as my emissary for some time before her spirit was apparently separated from the crystalline shell.” She sighed. “She still wants to live a quiet life, even if she returns to my service.”

On Eina and Ingrid, she gave but a nod - there was not much more to be said. As for an angle-trap, she looked a tad concerned. “An angle-trap is not something a group would necessarily have - only the most arcane, the most esoterically minded of all mortals would possess such a creation, an impervious cage to hold gods and demons for all eternity.”

She looked out upon the landscape. “We will likely need to make one for the day someone somehow achieves godhood and attempts to use it for malicious purposes.”

Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

f7tnXEg.png

"A life of troubles it would seem. Another friendly face would at least be an option for Kay then." Came the remark after listening to the explanation. Seemed trouble had a way of making the most of its visits. The revisit of the angle trap drew her interest however.

"Oh. True. Seldom few beings seem intent upon the arcane arts in true fashion without some purpose though. Granted with the ability to hold both, seems a might bit more threatening or possible to come across then." The frown visited her features pondering who in the galaxy might have been or could be possible of such creation.

"Building one would at least grant me further insight to what to be wary of. And grant us some quicker measure of countermeasure against the worst as you say. I've a few things to attend to before such an endeavor though they won't be long."

mE55pfR.png

In Umbris Potestas Est
“She deserves another friend.” Onrai said, pondering over the intricacies of such a relationship being formed between her ascended apprentice and her onetime emissary. She had of course not elaborated on her providing Kay with a route of direct access to Kiross - a route that had been formed and provided with only a whisper.

She pondered for a bit, considering the best possible techniques for creating such a construct. Even Ooradryl himself had limited knowledge on how such a creation could be made, let alone his own spawn she had successfully exterminated. It would take a great deal of metaphysical research and understanding in order to be able to appropriately showcase what specifically was the end result: a god-trapper. “When you are done with those things, it will be up to us to create such an artifact and keep it preserved for the day it can be used appropriately.”

A day that, hopefully, would never come.

Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom