Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pub Invasion of Alderaan OOC (This is for both IC threads)

[member="Marcello Matteo"]

How come you can use offensive Force power through obstacles? I always believed that if there is something between the attacker and the person in cover, the obstacle will block the harmful power.

You can use the force without having a direct line of sight on a target, but it requires much more focus and a different application of the skill. (Force push clearly wouldn't work, but using telekinesis to indirectly strike you would, for example.)
[member="Darth Veles"]

Simone

S
Its not like Simone is completely obstructing his view of Veles. the attack is still possible.

[member="Darth Veles"]

[member="Darth Veles"] a directional, area attack would require some element of line of sight. The manipulation of the cells in your body can be done regardless of whether or not you hold up someone else's body in front of you.

Edit: I did stop though so...the effect won't last too long.

The Hydra Queen

Vessel of Yun-Harla
Kiskla Grayson said:
[member="The Hydra Queen"] I knew I shouldn't have said it as soon as it was done.

*whistles*

It's just like an Ithorian teraforming!

That's it. You are just a speciesist Kiskla!!

You are okay with Ithorian teraforming but not Vong?!

*huffs!*

How rude! Killing mah living plants!

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom