Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Psst, hey, you wanna duel?

Sera Sadow

S
Hello, all! Sera Sadow, here. Some of you may know me as the writer of Lethia Morow, Nisha Skaiyr, or Darth Imperia, while others - those who don't pay attention to relatively uninteresting and generally unimportant people - probably haven't ever heard of me. That's fine too! Either way, I'm looking for a dueling thread - little ol' Sera here needs to get out into the wider Galaxy, and what better way to do that for a novice Assassin than with violence? I'm looking for an apprentice level character to fight. In terms of guidelines and expectations for the thread, I have a few, but not too many -

EDIT: The enemy is not required to be a Jedi, but they should be someone who is neither a member of the Sith Empire, nor of an ally faction.

1. Not that it matters, because we can't kill each other without the others' okay anyway, but I'm not going to be trying to off your character unless you want me to. I expect the same in return - this is supposed to be a thread to help develop personal stories, not just another notch on our violence-bedposts.
  2. I'll be attempting to keep in regular contact with you (via either discord or the board's messenger system) to discuss ideas for how the duel should progress.
  3. If I stop posting for a while, it's probably not your fault. I got busy, or I forgot, or something else. Shoot me a message if I don't warn you beforehand, and I'll try and get back on track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom