Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Protectorate Elections on December 15th

Come the end of December I will have been Lord Protector for the Omega Protectorate for an entire year. There's been a lot of good, some bad, but it was an experience I've enjoyed. But it's not one I intend to have indefinitely.

On December 15th, an election will take place within OP to decide who will be the Lord or Lady Protector at the start of the New Year. The prerequisites for running for the position are simple. You must have been active in the faction for a minimum period of thirty (30) days and you must be ready to give up your free time and sanity to run one of the oldest factions on the board. That's it.

I'll put my name on the ballot just as the current leader. If folks think I've done well enough to warrant more time, then I'll keep on bein' the Lord Protector. If they want to bring in someone new then I'll step down and do what I can to help keep the faction running.

The same thirty day activity period will be necessary for anyone in the faction who wants to vote. I'm putting this out in the general discussion area so that anyone who's interested to vote or run knows that they've got until the 15th of December to get their things in order.

DEshsi8.gif

sabrina

[member="Noah Corek"] [member="Malin Spritejägare"] are you two throwing your hat in the ring

must stop with the hat jokes, sorry I will head off know but good luck.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
[member="sabrina"]

Technically, I'm actually not in the Protectorate faction. So, no. Not throwing my cap or my ten-gallon hat in the ring. ^_^

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Kiskla Grayson"] for Lady protector and The Dark Lord for Lord protector.... Im being absolutely serious too, that would be hilarious to see those two running anything together.... Naw but my actual words would go for Ayden as Lord PRotector again, and.... knight as Lady Protector... Knight is a lady right?

* runs with Sio * Lady Protector Kerrigan! The Glorious Omega Empire shall rise and all enemies will be crushed!

# Tyranny reigns for real! :p

Hmm...nah. Being Exarch and second in command for a while was enough. I'm happy with Kaeshana. So I'll just watch from my couch.

Ayden Cater said:
In fealty to the God Emperor, our Undying Lord, and by the Grace of the Golden Throne...
But the Inquisition merely performs the duty of its office. To further fear them is redundant; to hate them, heretical. Those more sensible will place responsibility with those who forced the hands of the Inquisition. With some fortune, they may foster this hatred into purpose, and further rule their own fate by coming to the Emperor's service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom