Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Protection for the wrong people

Walker looked at the patterns that formed on him. He'd increased his size considerably for this, rasing himself to 6'8" and with a great deal more muscle mass, he wanted to fully test the abilities of the Avansas. However he wouldn't have made the wings, he needed to be able to at least somewhat blend in. Which was certainly a little more difficult due to those patterns, and the feelings of unease they could cause. The skin color was too hard to ignore, he'd simply claim himself to be a Devaronian. It was what he modeled some of his own shifts after already, and was one of his surviving experiments.

However he needed to test more, not just of his abilities but of people, of society. He wanted to see how they reacted to someone with more subtle changes. He'd already located a planet that would be a good choice, but it needed enough people still, enough that his presence wouldn't be too conspicuous and yet not enough to overrun his ship. Still, he wanted more protection. His crew was perfectly acceptable for most circumstances, but most of them stood out as well, or wouldn't provide what he needed. He'd had to locate another option, and just leave the Servants of Persistence on the ship. He put on a shirt, and realizing that the glow was getting through, a jacket around that.

Then he opened up a channel with a ship on Endor, that of Jayce Pryde Jayce Pryde . And spoke into it, his voice was rather friendly in spite of his appearance and the goals of things. "Greetings! I'm Vash, and I have a job offer for you. Please, keep this discreet, if it's a public job it simply won't work." He explained, "I need some additional protection on an experiment in a remote location. If you'd like to discuss this job, meet me at the attached coordinates, or return contact." He explained. WIth that he released the encrypted message to the ship and would await response while heading away.

His breathing slowed and his finger settled on the trigger as the crosshairs settled onto the strange animal approximately fifty yards away from where he lay hidden. The beast in question would feed the ewoks in the village he lived in for a few days.

BANG

The round from his slugthrower struck his target causing the beast to release a painfilled howl before falling dead in the grass. Lorki, Jayce's ewok companion, whooped with joy as the beast fell almost blocking out the sound of Jayce's communicator as it chirped in his ear. "I told you not to contact me unless it was important... what do you want Trap?"

"You have an encrypted messaged from some meatbag about a job you pile of bantha poodoo so hurry back" Came the reply from Deathtrap An amalgamation of peices of old battle droids Jayce had peiced together. Trap sat in the cockpit of the Blackstar awaiting Jayce's return.

After telling Lorki to gather the village and come harvest the beast he headed back to his ship to listen to the message recieved. The message was from someone calling themselves Walker Walker and stating he needed some sort of protection. Jayce pondered for a moment before keying in the coordinates and lifting off the planets surface... once outside of the atmosphere he engaged the hyperdrive....

The coordinates given would lead to a remote part of the planet Bovo Yagen but not where Walker intended to preform his work. Rather in an abandoned part of the planet, left to nature to overrun, though its landing pads were mostly sufficient. It was there that the Persistence would be docked, Walker and Sacraya, one of the servants, were outside in a temporary shelter waiting.

They'd scoped out their location awhile ago, not extremely diverse. But sufficiently. Another human and devaronian wouldn't upset the expectations set. The target of his test was an individual who was living on the outskirts of a large town in which Walker had already rented a room, he'd ensure that if Jayce wanted one he'd have the credits for it, however Vash saw no need to spend credits otherwise.

He had quite a collection of chemicals and tools on his ship, he was going to see just how much people actually could see. How much they could actually think for themselves. Test their capabilities in every way he could think of. And in doing so he had to ensure his own survival. Had he been able to perfect the shapeshifting he originally wanted for the Avansas, this would not be needed. However, as it was, he wouldn't waste his time and energy every day changing to accomplish his individual tasks. Thus, the need for aid, just in case.

Jayce Pryde Jayce Pryde

The Blackstar dropped out of hyperspace just inside the system surrounding Baba Yaven. "Set course for the coordinates Trap, and make sure youre ready for anything shady...We dont know this guy so if he tries anything waste his ass without remorse."

"Remorse does not compute Skinsack" Came the near spiteful tone of Deathtrap as he keyed in the landing coordinates and headed towards the planet.

With that said Jayce made his way to his quarters to grab and equip his gear. He clipped his lightsaber to his belt at the small of his back. Next he holstered the four DD6 blaster pistols two of which rested on his chest armor and the other two on each thigh.

Not long after he returned to the cockpit the ship gave a shake as it set down onto the landing pad. A moment later Jayce strolled down the ramp to the pad and onward towards the two individuals... "Did one of you call for a bodyguard?"

Walker looked up as he got an alert from the ship mentioning that there was a ship incoming, sure enough, the Blackstar was on it's way down. He looked at the number of blasters Jayce used. Odd choice in his opinion, given he only seemed to have two hands. Seemed just a little excessive, but as long as it worked.

Walker stood up and stepped forwards, the woman, simply stayed to the side and behind him waiting. Of the two she was armed and the more serious, he seemed to take things a bit more lightly in his manner and his speech, "That I did, that I did. A guard during most of the daytime, she'll deal with the night," He explained, "I've got some study I want to do, call it a social experiment. However if discovered there's quite a risk of violence, and I have too much work to give it all up on a mistake. Tell me, you aren't squeamish are you? You certainly won't have to endure any but there will be a lot of needles, morphing, psychology, you know, biological stuff involved in this and I can't have someone wimping out over a bit of moral quandries or whatever. There may be more direct death involved as well, so you know."

He crossed his arms and titled the horned head in thought, waiting for a response. He was pretty sure there was no concern about that actually, but it would be best if he got it out of the way ahead of time. Unlike some studies, this was not one he could hide from those he was working with. He did add one more thing, "Ah, and of course this'll all be confidential. I'm sure it costs extra, everything usually does."

Jayce Pryde Jayce Pryde

Jayce listened and slowly nodded along as the man spoke, He could not care less why he was hired it was not his business. Of course he wouldnt tell the client that obviously... at least not that bluntly.

"Yeah so basically youre doing illegal experiments on sentient being and need someone to keep you from getting lynched.... am i getting all that?" He asked blatantly before pulling a small datapad from his pocket that was already keyed up for a credit transfer of his standard fee. He couldnt help but smirk and chuckle at the mans statement of morals and such. "You want morals call a karkin Jedi.. you want no questions asked security send the credits"

With that said Jayce extended the datapad outward towards the man and awaited his response.

Walker Walker

Well, he was certainly blunt enough to get Walker to tilt his head. But some hired hands were just like that, sometimes they could afford to be, when they were good enough to have choices on who they worked for. He looked at the transfer and shrugged going through the processes as he chuckled slightly, "Sometimes I need to remembers the kind of audience I'm speaking to." He commented, not necessarily expecting a response.

"There won't be much to do until tonight and tomorrow, So I'll lay out some things ahead of time, far as anyone is concerned, I'm a devaronian who just wanted somewhere quite for awhile a dispute with an out of ordinary familial situation, and you are exactly what you are, security. Though, as the story goes, discreetly, more for what my probably unhappy wife may send after me. This character of me has had many occupations, but is essentially a financial gambler with investments and business dealings. I'd say that's sufficient information, just in case anyone tries to discuss anything with you." Walker rarely detailed false stories to as much as he'd done here, but it was important to appear as just another citizen, "This evening I shall be preforming an alteration on one of the locals. Very slight changes that are unlikely to be noticed even if I left them for awhile, but will begin my process. Any questions?"

Jayce Pryde Jayce Pryde

Walker Walker

Jayce just shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head as he listened to the man spill more details than he needed to do his job. As the man finished speaking however Jayce couldnt help but chuckle before shaking his head and and placing the data pad back into his pocket.. "You realize you're payin me to NOT ask questions yeah?"

Jayce Pryde Jayce Pryde

He raised a brow, "Not sure if this is professionalism or just very casual. Long as it works I'm happy." he said with a shrug. Walked looked into the sky taking in a breath, taking out a seperate datapad from the woman next to him and showing a point on a holo-map near the chosen town, "Very well, meet me here about sunset. Be prepared to be quiet."

There wouldn't be much to do until then, unless Jayce had htings he wanted to get to.

When the time would come, they'd meet at the location outside of town. Walker would have a number of pieces of equipment and a sword on his back.

Walker Walker

"its just good business my man. Just good business" Was Jayce's reply as he noted the coordinates on the mans data pad and then turned and walked back onto his ship to wait the time till the meeting. Several lines of snorted glitterstim later jayce grabbed his gear and exited his ship once more. His gear was quite simple really, Consisting of his normal clothing, a few bits of armor in strategic places, His set of four DD6 blaster pistols and of course his personal lightsaber.

After a short trek from the landing pad Jayce spotted the village on the horizon and his client just a few meters away from him. Quick strides made short work of the distance between them and he now stood beside the man looking out towards the village... "So what now Jefe?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom