Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prophet Temple Dominion

OK so our next dominion up is Soledad which Dharma and Shinju have got a wonder of red delights planned.

Following that we have a dominion full of gambling and pod racing, and another dominion to build the Prophets real and complete force training temple. So what we're looking for is to get some suggestions and ideas for what you guys think the temple should look like? What kinda functions etc.... post any suggestions here!

@[member="Jared Ovmar"]@[member="Dranok Lussk"]@[member="Morna Imura"]@[member="Darien Cordel"]@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]@Valik@Mardeth Holzman@[member="The Plague Doctor"]@[member="Lucien Cordel"]@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]@[member="Ashin Varanin"]@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Matreya

@[member="Sargon Vynea"] you might want to remove tarika...unless I'm wrong that's Isis' alt and she' LOA for a while.

Also, a mix of past and future. If you have seen Gargoyles the animated show on toon disneyDisney XD etc., they have a castle that near half way up becomes a traditional brick wall. But from that point down is a massive sky scraper. Maybe something along those lines? Have the base being old manor of castle appearance (or temple whichever term you choose) and then the higher up it foes the more it becomes like the SW buildings.

Matreya

xmjp7.jpg

This. Or reversed. Inside, high arch halls in the older fashion side, with humongous/lush/SOFT(must be) drapes etc. All embroidered with the main insignia being the Fringes symbol, then below it those who earn it get their own personal symbol/acknowledgment. In the techier side, computers EVERYWHERE. Sliding doors, built in defenses etc. Basically the way I previously described. One half being old and gorgeous, and the other being new and furious. Lol

Matreya

Because think about it. The Jedi? Their temple looks all tech savvy. The Sith? They have temples made of stone. So we meet in the middle.

It needs a very intricate dungeon with torture racks torches, wrought iron cells and cold stone. There should be several pits one designed for pitting captives in gladiatorial matches for our amusement, another with vicious beasties we find around the galaxy, a third with more prisoners and intricate traps of death. Tubing in the floor that allows the blood to droin into it and pool in a grotto for bathing and finally a secondary slave pit for happy meals.

My chambers in the dungeon will be required to have a large sunken into the stone and marble bed that is large enough to hold nearly a dozen people. With silken sheets colored black and posts that have attached binders. A black marble tub hot tube sized for five people using gold trimmed faucets and racks. Lots of racks for toys, trophies and collections.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
Shinju, if you are going to be busy like that then who is going to help me with all my little projects on the people of Soledad? ;)

The Silvernai is yummy and reminds me of something I (the writer) tried to do with a clan on Dathomir :)

Dranok no we cannot have a cool dungeon with that but for the throne room of the temple where the high prophet sits

the-iron-throne--grr-martin-by-marc-simonetti-jpg-204112.jpg

The version the author imagined

tumblr_m96cakSTi41qzd5bpo1_1280.jpg

The show version

or we could have both. The high prophet in the larger asymmetrical idea while the others sit in the rest. All those worlds we have enslaved.

Matreya

I vote Dranoks or mine. Ashins is to far away to see clearly, where as Dranoks seems to appear somewhat more modern while still older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom