Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prophet Temple Dominion

Dharma Vessia said:
Lovely one, Dranok but I think it's too Nabboooo'ish
Well the Prophets take no allegiance to the dark nor the light. We're a balanced FU organization that allows our members to use whatever methods they choose as long as they are for the good of the Fringe. For our split personality disorder, I vote for something neutral or standard looking.

Just make sure I have a badass throne and a green Power Ranger outfit in my wardrobe.

Ashin Varanin said:
http://noiprox.deviantart.com/art/Silvernai-Snow-fortress-268129583
silvernai__snow_fortress_by_noiprox-d4fmy3z.jpg

Dranok Lussk said:
Guys why not have both in Ashins image you can see an area of mountain with a tower... Why not expand it if we could to by Dranoks image.. We are the Fringe. Grandiose displays of awesomeness should be our bread and butter. We could even use Zaidens image from Gargoyles for an idea of the top of our central spire. Then we paint it black and add in some cool fog machines, thunder sound effects, flashes, rain and some Kwi.... with laser turrets strapped to their backs, get some worms from Benjeel to produce spice around the planet. Make the dungeon and throne room for the Fringe Lords... Have statues of the Gods Dharma for feminine and Velok for masculine, get some Rakatan honorguards to defend and guard. Oh it could be amazing.

I like Ashins image as it is on the side of a mountain I would like the place for the Prophets as it will cause people to possibly feel small and that the building is made for the purpose to hold everypossible thing. Maybe do on the inside paintings of what has taken place in the fringe? like how the prophets actually formed, and what caused them to come to the Lords of the Fringe? even then I believe that a temple set into a cliff side always has the feeling of mystery and wonder. I can think of only one picture that could possibly be topped by all of them and thats this
13954-gandalf-galopping-to-minas-tirith-lord-of-the-rings-1920x1080-movie-wallpaper.jpg

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Morna Imura said:
I like Ashins image as it is on the side of a mountain I would like the place for the Prophets as it will cause people to possibly feel small and that the building is made for the purpose to hold everypossible thing. Maybe do on the inside paintings of what has taken place in the fringe? like how the prophets actually formed, and what caused them to come to the Lords of the Fringe? even then I believe that a temple set into a cliff side always has the feeling of mystery and wonder. I can think of only one picture that could possibly be topped by all of them and thats this
13954-gandalf-galopping-to-minas-tirith-lord-of-the-rings-1920x1080-movie-wallpaper.jpg
Because we're Lord of the Ring Fringe. Riiiiight.

I heartedly agree.

Matreya

Shinjū Aÿasha said:
Guys why not have both in Ashins image you can see an area of mountain with a tower... Why not expand it if we could to by Dranoks image.. We are the Fringe. Grandiose displays of awesomeness should be our bread and butter. We could even use Zaidens image from Gargoyles for an idea of the top of our central spire. Then we paint it black and add in some cool fog machines, thunder sound effects, flashes, rain and some Kwi.... with laser turrets strapped to their backs, get some worms from Benjeel to produce spice around the planet. Make the dungeon and throne room for the Fringe Lords... Have statues of the Gods Dharma for feminine and Velok for masculine, get some Rakatan honorguards to defend and guard. Oh it could be amazing.
This actually sounds entirely epic.

Can we have specialized training rooms with altering and buffering equipment built into the rooms so our padawans and apprentices can be trained to expect the unexpected?

I mean think of it like this, we use altering equipment as a zero-g training regiment, or buffering equipment that when activated disallows force abilities to be used so they learn how to do hand-to-hand as well, would this be an option? It'd help train tomorrows fringe elite.

Matreya

I second this ^. It sounds good actually. I will probably make an added wing (paid by Ziaden of course) specifically for that

Disabling force powers is harder then it sounds Isis, we don't have the yalisimir for an entire room which would be the best way while also strengthening them to a wider area. It is somethign though that can be looked into

Isis Fontana said:
Can we have specialized training rooms with altering and buffering equipment built into the rooms so our padawans and apprentices can be trained to expect the unexpected?

I mean think of it like this, we use altering equipment as a zero-g training regiment, or buffering equipment that when activated disallows force abilities to be used so they learn how to do hand-to-hand as well, would this be an option? It'd help train tomorrows fringe elite.
This sounds more like an advanced military training center than a temple where Force users can meditate, study, and train. I'm willing to put in some combat training stuff, but it defeats the purpose of a serene environment when Elijah is over there practicing shooting birds with his tank.

Shinjū Aÿasha said:
Disabling force powers is harder then it sounds Isis, we don't have the yalisimir for an entire room which would be the best way while also strengthening them to a wider area. It is somethign though that can be looked into
Ysalamir are one of the things that will almost indefinitely be banned from SWRP. I remember Tef saying that it was on his list of unallowed beings on the board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom