Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prophet Temple Dominion

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Yeah, I want there to be enemy tech in a battle we do.

I can actually take over just about any vehicle, provided they have a terminal I can interface with.

By 'any' vehicle, this includes starships, from fighters to capital ships. Get me on board, and the ship will be yours in minutes.

Tricia Kalamack said:
Large beds not just in the dungeon but for all of us, with lots of silks, comfy pillows and gemstones. Also servants to attend to our every whim as we are their betters.
Oh gawd no, please don't make my skin crawl....

Don't know if we're still needing images but I found a ton:
kingdom_on_the_cliffs_by_drawingnightmare-d4kzvqj.jpg

p82_by_hbdesign-d4ngfir.jpg

the_path_of_judgement_by_noahbradley-d390hym.jpg

the_towers_of_hadenheim_by_eeliskyttanen-d605if0.jpg

OK dis be how this is gonna work... everyone gets to design their own private chambers.... everyone gets to pick a piece of the prophet's fortress to build... go nuts sky is the LIMIT.... as for images there are a few I love... but this isn't about me... I'm gonna grab some and create a poll for it for you guys to choose from! So gimme a few... and I'll put up a poll and you guys can select the piece you'd like to build in the fortress thingy

Well for the images... so long as my council chamber is used

As for sections

Shinju: Dungeon/grotto/lower level maze
Belle Morte: Battlements/secret passages
Balaya: Forges/alchemical/apothecary rooms
Lucrezia: Pens/stables for mounts
Tricia: Bedrooms/bathrooms/bunks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom