Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project Aces. Part 1: Getting What We Want

| @[member="Domino"] | @[member="Vex Tythion "]| @Mr. Ash | @[member="Rayl Wilded"] |

Vazela's top lip curled in annoyance. He turned his yellow, predatory eyes to each of the Black Sun's that were sat in front of him, before he pushed his hands onto the arm rests and got to his feet. Without another word, the Lord of the Sith rose to his feet and left the room, signaling the end of the negotiations. It would be the last act of the mysterious man as a Sith Lord for quite some time, for later he would be invited to the Unknown Regions by the equally mysterious Ashin Varanin and eventually join her in the Fringe Confederation. Perhaps his last act in Kaine Zambrano's reign would be the strain on the Empire-Black Sun Syndicate's relations. Whatever the case, Vazela did not leave the room empty handed. He and Domino would meet again, in time. The ancient knowledge of the Sith, gathered by Palpatine before him, would belong to him, whether his Dark Jedi counterpart liked it or not.

FIN

@[member="Vex Tythion "]@[member="Domino"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"] @Mr. Ash

Rayl was frozen by anger. Still sitting, his fingers digging in to the arm rests of his chair. Vazela denied his request over a stupid book. A stupid gods dammed book. He should kill him over being such an insufferable Bantha licker. Rayl grasped the under edge of the table and flipped it like it was nothing. Enraged and roaring loud enough to drown out the chair Vazela just sat in being crushed under the table. And he could if he wished. The world was virtually blockaded both inside and out. Doing so would ruin the chances he still had of getting the yards though. There was still one man he could go over and above to; Kaine Zambrano. Emperor of the Sith. And he would. Rayl stood there, chest heaving, adrenalin pumping. All eyes locked on him. "Well Domino. I've an engineer, the money, but no yards. A small chance I could still get them mind you. But I don't have the greatest confidence I can. Tell me if you've any ideas what I can do now. And I'll weigh them".

Good riddance, that man was particularly full of himself, but then Domino supposed most force-users were these days. "You can do what you should have done in the first place." She said as she set her glass down. "I run a shipbuilding company and own a private yard. Or you could turn to the Company business and buy the production time from Black Sun Manufacturing. Ask either and we'll take care of our own, at cost in my case." The pirate lord was clearly upset over this matter, she wouldn't chastise him any further for turning to the Sith before their own people for aid.
@[member="Rayl Wilded"] @Vex Tythion

@[member="Domino"]

"I chose there for safety and ease of gathering resources. Dammed Republic would show up if they ever caught word we were building a ship like this. But since when did you have a private yard and company"? Truly unknown to him that she did. How he was not told of this weeks ago, well. This was Domino after all, master of subterfuge and surely keeping a long payroll list or something on the matter. Mayhaps instead of turning all his spies outwards he needed to retain a few insightful fellows to just discern the whole scope of everything Black Sun has and does.

"Oh, awhile now." She smiled thinly. The yard was actually no great secret considering what Station Six was and where it had been stationed for nearly six years. Koensayr however was run under an assumed name, or actually it was her real name but people just didn't seem to make the connection. Really, that people actually thought someone would name their daughter Domino... Well a human family maybe, but a long list of experience proved they were just weird. "Sorry, didn't mean to sound like I was trying to be mysterious, I gained both shortly after taking over the Suns."
@[member="Rayl Wilded"]

@[member="Domino"] @Vex Tythion

"Well in how you act I can not change. But in the way you deal I can have pull. Mon Cal is still my number one choice, but this place, can it handle a two kilometer ship to be built in under four months"? That of course isn't even taking in to account the full design development time. Not that it was a large delay, work had been going apace on that matter. Rayl's engineer overseer was experienced and quite apt with ships of all manors. Her final designs on his own work and the needed specification requirements would be met, maybe exceeded knowing her past a bit.

Well that only made a moderate amount of sense, maybe. "With enough raw material the Cardan Fives could produce a fully functioning Imperial Two-class Star Destroyer every few weeks, if that." Split production of parts through Koensayr would relieve production requirements of the station-yard and cut down on the time spent messing with the 'fiddly bits.' Ship them over once they were done and stick them in when you were ready. Standard stuff really so Domino didn't feel the need to go into the details. "And if you're obsessed with Dac because you think it'll be safer, I've recently relocated the station to the far side of Sith space in support of the school I'm setting up. Which places it even further away from Republic spacei."
@[member="Rayl Wilded"]

@[member="Domino"] @Vex Tythion

The new information of this stations capabilities and relocation was making his decision rather split. Rayl had been so set on Mon Cal, seeing as it is one of the finest shipwrights in the galaxy. Lord Vazela had made it apparent he would not support any work being done there though. Even going over his head and getting approval he could still hamper the project. Being out of his territorial influence though was much more appealing. And being even further away from The Republic too. "Alright Domino. We'll use this Cardan Fives. If only to keep that insufferable Sith from toughing it, and probably starting quicker". Gods above and below he needed to get cooperation under reigns. Everyone was always secrets and lies around him. "I'll get all the details from you latter. May as well take you to meet the engineer. And you can tell me what this school is, and Vex, since direct questions seem to always draw an answer from you". Rayl motioned for her to follow with a head bob, leading himself off to the door.

"Not always, just when I don't mind sharing." They did tend to get more direct answers from her though since she normally hated the run around game unless she was playing it to get back at someone doing the same to her. "The school is PR and an experiment wrapped up in one, as well as something to keep me busy in my retirement. Put simply its a place where anybody can go to learn more of the force, regardless of which side they draw from. I want to get them together and talking before Jedi or Sith dogma has set in and defined the other as unreasoning evil or uptight crusaders. Get them to see each other as people first. Or who knows, this might just reinforce the preconceptions. But I'd like to give it a try."
@[member="Rayl Wilded"]

@[member="Domino"]

"You can influence all you want, but at the end of the day it comes down to credits, creed or your gut instincts. And near everyone always chooses a side, or gets dragged in to one". Rayl booted down the hallway. His engineer was surly waiting him, plans in hand. "Alright, my engineer is @[member="Circe Savan"]. If you happen to have met prior like the last Sith we dealt with I think it'd be best to refrain from pissing her off too". Rayl unlatched the door and pushed it inwards. The room was lavishly furnished like the rest. But unlike the last one which was more formal. This was more a fancy living room. Couches, a central coffee table. An easy place to talk. Circe herself was sited on one of the couches, green as ever. Rayl waved Domino in to the room.

"Hello Miss Savan. How are you this day".

"Oh, you know, the usual. How about you, Rayl?" She smiled, then turned back to Domino herself. "Well, if it isn't the Twee who extorted my last functional Imperator after the incident on board that station. Still looking stunning and gorgeous as ever, @[member="Domino"]." Her smirk grew, intentionally attempting to raise the level of awkwardness with regards to the Black Sun leader. "Anyways, what would the fine pair of gentleman and mistress desire from me today?"

In truth, she had been waiting a while...

@[member="Rayl Wilded"]

@[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Domino"]

"I have been in better tides Miss Saven. You though, know full well why I have called you here today". Rayl shut the door behind him and looked over his engineer. Adorned in purple, accented by her pink hair and green skin. She looked like a make-up factory exploded next to a Hutt day spa. It couldn't be help that he crack a smile at the thought as he sat across from her. Maybe it would pass as a sincere expression he is happy to see her, maybe not. It was business time though. "Project Aces development is to have been completed by now. And it would be in very poor taste if your slight of thought was to inform me it is not. So I hope the news will be good, yes"?

"Most people who supported that Rebellion wound up dead you know, I let you off easy. Even tossed you RC and his little pal to show you there weren't any hard feelings." If Domino found meeting the other woman at all awkward she didn't show it, instead maintaining the cool aloofness of their previous meeting tinged with a slight amusement. "But to business, I consider our account settled and i suggest you do the same as it appears we'll be working together." And there it was, thrust, repost, touche, and the story of all their previous encounters was out. The short version at least. Rayl would be able to look up most of the rest later if he was really curious.
@[member="Rayl Wilded"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

She paused. "With no offense, Mr. Wilded, this is the first time you and I have met, or have had any contact outside the holomail in which you invited me to work with you." The black dress she wore accentuated her scarlet hair, not pink, as she crossed her legs. "And I've been waiting here for well over thirty minutes with no warning or update. I assume you were busy attempting to negotiate things with Vazela."

Sighing, she stood up. "The work you mentioned in your holomail last Taungsday has been completed, if that's what you're referencing. I don't recall you ever giving it a specific name, however."

@[member="Rayl Wilded"] @[member="Domino"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom