Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Progress!!

Rexus Drath

This girl kind of reminded her of an old friend that he used to know, only smarter and a girl. "Let's skip the galactic basic lesson and just stick with what's prevalent right now." to be honest Rex wasn't much for correct sentence structure, proper use of things of that nature. Kind of reminded him of his ex when he thought about it. Jen was always so pristine and perfect in her ways. It darkened his mood whenever he thought of her but there was nothing he could do about it now. Only move on and look towards this chaotic future.

@[member="Ahani Najwa-Keth"] would find a good place in the imperial military she would make a fine officer if she wasn't so bubbly and random all the time. "Have you tried becoming an officer on a ship or maybe a company XO" he said trying to give the woman a few ideas for her double life. Rex had faith in his new student but she could push through it

"I haven't tried anything yet, I just woke up and wound up here. Funny thing, I spent years fleeing the Empire's fix on my son and here I am, woken up and the first place I go is the most familiar. I find myself the Empire reborn. Funny. . . funny thing." Ahani's laugh lost its gleeful quality, she stared at her drink and the tiny umbrella between her fingers and pouted her lips, forehead bending to the reality of her situation.

It was all torn down. "I would like a ship. Spent most of my life on one, yes, I would like life on a ship. Do you think the military would take me? Do we have a choice on that sort of thing?"

Her throat moved, yet her lips remained closed. She inhaled quickly and found the laugh again, playing with the umbrella between her fingers. "The Emperor's Own, eh? Must be another sort of fantastic." Ahani's stutter returned and she gulped down another mouthful of the tropical sunshine drink. "Do you see much action, hmm?" @[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Oh how Rex saw action quite a bit recently with invasions after invasion he tried to not get attached to any of his men for fear of getting hurt again. He had lost men in the ancient storm trooper corps. He lost almost everyone except Radon and he had died hundreds of years ago. "Yeah I see action, not really a fabulous life but it pays the bills. Bought that speeder out there right off the lot." he chuckled and took another sip of his drink.

"As for you, yes we can go anywhere we want. It's part of the perks of not existing" he chuckled again drinking some more of his fruity drink. "You would be a fine officer on a star destroyer. Just request the job from our supervisor and you will get placed there. Besides it helps to be on a mobile unit, never staying in one place." he said to @[member="Ahani Najwa-Keth"] he lifted his hand and gave the woman a pat on the back "If you ever need to talk i'm here."

Losing soldiers in war was a fact of life. Being born into the idea of battle watching her father's fellows in their red and commanding many to death herself, Ahani could have understood at least a little of @[member="Rexus Drath"]'s pain. "And a nice speeder it is! Delightful and manoeuvring well. How do you swing it, though? Seeing action with your cover and also doing Inquisitional things? When do we go 'today I'm a starship officer, tomorrow I'm in the Inquisition' without others getting suspicious? Or do we kill them? Or is there some other less violent way?"

Her lips quirked in patches, as if her vocal stutter had laid deep in her muscle fibres and other tissues. "I would like other ways. Done enough of the other and it took eight hundred years in a block of crystal to sponge it all away. Maybe I got out a bit early. Maybe I could have used more time. But here I am, and life on a ship? Placed there by our su-who is our superior anyway? I used to have my own Guard. One hundred and eighty Midnight-clad warriors. They were my responsibility, until they were taken from my and my husband's hands. Executed by the Sith Empress, for being too talented and led too well." She chuckled and took another twirl of her umbrella. "That's when I knew Raien really loved me. He fought to stop them from executing me too. Bundled up and carried me off. . . I could find some position surely. Weapons, or security, or such. I'm a dandy fighter! Give me any weapon, any at all, hand or ranged and in a few minutes I'll have it figured. Talent of mine. Way the Force works in my brain, or some such nonsense. Unless there was the lofty position of 'everybody's militia Mum' available. Make 'em lunches and make sure their names were embroidered in their uniforms."

Rexus Drath

It was a good question really, Rexus always just said he was called away on a meeting with the company first sergeant or the executive officer. He would always have a valid excuse whenever he left to do his super spy business. "Good question Ahani, well usually I just say I have to go inventory gear or do a few meetings. As a platoon sergeant that would be my standard job or duty. But basically you just take a vacation or you are sick and can't come in" taking a sip of his drink he chuckled a bit afterwards "Hell I got off my job duty for a week saying I had food poisoning." and that wasn't even the worst excuse

"Your husband really loves you, I wish I had that kind of relationship with a person" Rex sighed and thought for a moment "Well minus all the beheading and jazz like that but it would be nice." Rex was still technically young he was in his "twenties" technically and he was in no rush at all but he was sure he'd find that person one day. "As for you, I would say become the officer of a grunt platoon. They could always use strong willed officers in the field." @[member="Ahani Najwa-Keth"] would make a grand infantry officer. But outside of that Rex didn't know a lot about how the empire operated these days

"Hah! Sick days. . . oh you're serious? We're allowed to take sick days? Like, I feel gross I'm not coming in!? What luck! Never had one of those either! It was either 'my hernia will feel better after the battle dear, promise!' or 'don't make me lock you in a box'. Screw the Sith, the Empire rocks my socks off!" She slapped the table top lightly and laughed, this was turning out better than expected! Quality of life plus plus plus! "This is going to be the simplest, easiest job I've ever done. No joke, this? The whole double life inquisitor military thing? Easy. Hands behind my back easy. What's our Emperor's name again? I want to praise it. Bake it cookies." She punctuated the cookies with another swallow of her drink, finally biting into the last piece of candied fruit from the rim of the glass.

"Makes up for the whole 'sorry dear, I locked you in a hole in the ground for six years' thing. Life Days were epic. . . I don't. . . " @[member="Rexus Drath"] was an Inquisitor, but he seemed trustworthy enough. "He's still in the crystal, but someone started chiselling off pieces. Gonna sound crazy, but they located the pieces with the best resonance to my husband's soul. His body's still locked away and my intuition says he will never wake up until all the pieces are returned. I'm hoping whoever started lobbing off bits ends up in Atrisian space. I'll rip their spinal columns from their shoulders to get those crystals back." A deadly silence in her muscles took the place of her stutters and twitches as in the moment the woman was completely sure. Steady as the mountain, whomever had taken Raien's crystal memories would be brought lower than the soles of her antiquated boots. "Infantry, I assume? Unless grunt is slang for some sort of. . . no I suppose it's not. Yes, I would do well in infantry. Are grunts like goons? Are they similar words?"

Rexus Drath

This girl was for lack of a few less tactful words, was insane in the membrane. One second she was as giddy and playful as a child and after that she's talking about ripping spines from shoulders and being stuck in holes for six years. Now that just sucked, but there was a few more things Rex had to touch on before he would recommend this girl for knight position. "Well yes we can take sick days, and Akio Kahoshi I think it is. But I'm sure you will find Your crystal space man and his memory stones." finishing off his drink he smiled at @[member="Ahani Najwa-Keth"] and ordered them both another round.

"Yes Grunt Is slang for infantry but you seem more like a mobile kind of lady. Maybe you could do some stuff in terms of commanding your own ship if you are qualified? Captain Ahani has a ring to it" he chuckled and grabbed his fresh drink giving the woman both of hit umbrellas for a total of five. Not to brag or anything but Rex had quite the collection of them back at his house. And He didn't want to drink too much he had PT in the morning with his platoon

"Emperor Akio Kahoshi. Swell ring to it, for you voice talkers. Language. How is this better than duking it out?" She rubbed the back of her hair, trying in her limited mind to get the language of the people back in her mind. "He's real, you know. I'm not crazy when it comes to that part. I'll find them and I'll get Raien back."

Another round meant another tiny umbrella, and Ahani yanked hers out and smiled at @[member="Rexus Drath"]. "Thank you!" The little collection was a colourful bouquet she could take with her, and the woman couldn't be happier. She spun an umbrella in her fingers and set it down. "What qualifications would I need to prove? Not much I can prove other than that eight hundred years ago there was a woman named Ahani who did some pretty memorable things. . . and I'd rather it not come to that, lest you clap me in irons and throw my body in a volcano."

Rexus Drath

"You really don't have to have any qualifications, just tell the boss lady where you want to go and you will head there. I mean it's not like people are unreasonable." Rex paused and took a drink of fruity beverage. "Well at least people in the empire. I swear every faction has changed since I woke up." the man sighed and remembered the time when the Jedi weren't war obsessed D-bags who had a hard on for themselves and when there was no such thing as obsessed religious fanatic factions. Though there was no night sisters so that was a big plus

"Well I'm sure things will work out for the better. And so you know after our little fun get together here I will be putting you up for a promotion. You are clearly qualified and you are effective in these situations that require tact and secrecy." Rexus smiled and took another sip and sighed happily. @[member="Ahani Najwa-Keth"] was going places and Rex didn't want to see her talent wasted as a trainee

"Oh good! I shall, then. A tidy gunship would do me well. Or a frigate. Light, tight flyers with more punch than a drunken angry rancour. Do you know what kind of frigates and gunships we have access to in the Empire, or is that a question for someone else?" This was coming together, Ahani felt a solidity which hadn't been in her previous life, flitting from place to place for her husband or his cruel masters. @[member="Rexus Drath"] had indeed been a godsend, if ever there was need of one.

"Already? Well, I am rather amazing. . . Actually it's about time I stopped being someone else's errand dog." The very idea! A promotion! That was indeed something she'd seen the line of but never been able to cross. She sipped her tropical drink and played with the umbrellas, making a bouquet of them, formed like flower petals in their wholeness.

"Be fun, eh? Perks abounding I assume?" Perks like being the Captain of a gunship and finally having space and time of her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom