Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private rp anyone?

Salina Aviner

Seeing is believing, but one must see first.
I've already started a public one and I want to put as much experience in for this new character as I can. So anyone interested for a private rp with a blind fortune teller?

Kronk

NPCs by Daalen
I'd be up for a thread, as long as you don't mind RPing with a semi-emotionless (and very tall) lass like myself.

Salina Aviner

@Akio Kahoshi I understand, Emperor. It's a busy life. But I'll be happy to set one for a later date.

@Shinjū Aÿasha A meal would sound nice, and perhaps I'd tell a little something about your future in the process.

@Vorzek Kry'kel Not in the least lol. If anything it would be an interesting conversation about your future.

Salina Aviner

@Vorzek Kry'kel

You can start the one for us since I'm starting one for Shinju

@[member="Circe Savan"]

If you're sure then that's fine, Circe. Would you be willing to start it or do you want to wait until I can?

Salina Aviner

If you mean with me sitting and waiting until you pass by for a reading then of course, though I suppose it'll have to be one another planet where they don't want tot kill you. Otherwise I'm not sure what you mean by "start again". @[member="Circe Savan"]

Akio Kahoshi said:
If they have green skin, I recommend against it.

Personally I would love to as the idea sounds incredibly interesting, but I am struggling just to keep up with the handful of threads I'm in.
You're a farking winner.

I could do a private one if you want, miss. I usually do for the newbie charas anyway to get their character some experience.

Salina Aviner said:
If you mean with me sitting and waiting until you pass by for a reading then of course, though I suppose it'll have to be one another planet where they don't want tot kill you. Otherwise I'm not sure what you mean by "start again". @[member="Circe Savan"]
Pretty much exactly what I meant. :)

Salina Aviner

@[member="Circe Savan"] And I just read the post you'd made int he other rp lol. Clever enough.

@Joshua DragonsFlame I would be more than happy to if you wish. Otherwise there's no one in line n the other rp if you wish me to do a reading for you there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom