What's New
Star Wars RP

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private rp anyone?

Salina Aviner

Seeing is believing, but one must see first.
Character
I've already started a public one and I want to put as much experience in for this new character as I can. So anyone interested for a private rp with a blind fortune teller?

Akio Kahoshi

Peace through Order
Writer
If they have green skin, I recommend against it.

Personally I would love to as the idea sounds incredibly interesting, but I am struggling just to keep up with the handful of threads I'm in.

Shinju

Eater of the Dead
Writer
@[member="Salina Aviner"] I would be up for one, perhaps a meal at one of my restaurants? Or anything really I am up for anything

Kronk

NPCs by Daalen
Character
I'd be up for a thread, as long as you don't mind RPing with a semi-emotionless (and very tall) lass like myself.

Salina Aviner

Character
@Akio Kahoshi I understand, Emperor. It's a busy life. But I'll be happy to set one for a later date.

@Shinjū Aÿasha A meal would sound nice, and perhaps I'd tell a little something about your future in the process.

@Vorzek Kry'kel Not in the least lol. If anything it would be an interesting conversation about your future.

Shinju

Eater of the Dead
Writer
@[member="Salina Aviner"] will do, my place has the finest food in the galaxy.

Shinju

Eater of the Dead
Writer
You should come to Rakata Beta we have such lovely cities and temples

Kronk

NPCs by Daalen
Character
@[member="Salina Aviner"]
Indeed it would. Should I start the thread, or do you want to?

Salina Aviner

Character
@Vorzek Kry'kel

You can start the one for us since I'm starting one for Shinju

@[member="Circe Savan"]

If you're sure then that's fine, Circe. Would you be willing to start it or do you want to wait until I can?

Salina Aviner

Character
If you mean with me sitting and waiting until you pass by for a reading then of course, though I suppose it'll have to be one another planet where they don't want tot kill you. Otherwise I'm not sure what you mean by "start again". @[member="Circe Savan"]

Akio Kahoshi said:
If they have green skin, I recommend against it.

Personally I would love to as the idea sounds incredibly interesting, but I am struggling just to keep up with the handful of threads I'm in.
You're a farking winner.

I could do a private one if you want, miss. I usually do for the newbie charas anyway to get their character some experience.

It's Real to Pretend
Writer
Salina Aviner said:
If you mean with me sitting and waiting until you pass by for a reading then of course, though I suppose it'll have to be one another planet where they don't want tot kill you. Otherwise I'm not sure what you mean by "start again". @[member="Circe Savan"]
Pretty much exactly what I meant. :)

Salina Aviner

Character
@[member="Circe Savan"] And I just read the post you'd made int he other rp lol. Clever enough.

@Joshua DragonsFlame I would be more than happy to if you wish. Otherwise there's no one in line n the other rp if you wish me to do a reading for you there.