Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Prison break [Eternal Empire]

Sirens blared within Eternal Empire's Prison shouts of the various Inmates rushed down the halls as explosions and screams resided down others. In the Choas was the being responsible Glowing blue misty hues residing in the back of their sockets as they martched down the corridor having retreived their gear from lockup they stood their with anti material rifle in one hand and ignited protosaber in the other. The backdrop of embers from the damaged fusebox lighted up his pressence if only slightly as the lights in the prison have been snuffed out the backup lights and sirens Giving the only light and safty in the hellscape of the prison. Purched on his right poldren was Risen Mynock secreting a bit of poison from ist tallons as he walked down the hall. "Every being for himslef boys and girls good luck once you get outside!" Ty shouted before fireing his anti material rifle off at one of the catwalks blowing a ultranaught guard in two. "Youll need it cause i have a feeling were going to get some company." Ty exclaimed as various prisoners rushed past him carrying their own gear from lockup as they fought their way to exit the prison.

Looking to his Mynock he sent a mental message to it. <keep an eye out for me im going to need some time to enter the Nether to get out of here.>

file_2043658.jpg

Winter Outpost, Daytime
Everyone generally hates the cold but it went double currently where they were at, Saville included. With the Court of Blades new contract with the Eternal Empire, it was slowly becoming apparent of a soon to be reached deployment. While the details were still being hammered out, there was a bit of concern among the others over staying in such an area for a long period of time, across the galaxy away from home. Saville has given his word it be only for a short period of time though life seems to have a strange way to changing those circumstances in a hurry. They were stationed far off from a supposed prison site, having to keep watch over the area as preparations were made for a soon to happen invasion force.

Callum Saville was currently in a small office in the building, adjusting his magnetic cybernetics as they started to whir and grind loudly which was not good. Saville required them to even move, much less function on a day to day basis and the cold was wrecking havoc on them, causing small misaligns and sometimes painful stalls in programming. Adjusting the nob on his own mask again, he heard someone break through the command room as Callum Saville slowly stood as his cybernetics whirred loudly, looking down on the newly made Squire.

"Report Squire, why do you disturb my presence?"
"We have a report that a prison camp owned by the Eternal Empire is experiencing a riot."
"And why should I be concerned? This is none of our business."
"They are personally requesting us to send a small force of Armored Walkers, apparently it is getting worse."

Being handed a small datapad, Callum will slowly open it up as there was sporatic sounds of blaster fire and...ballistic gunfire? Flipping through a few images, it apparently was getting worse by the second as he started to hand it back to the smaller squire, a Rodian of some type.

"So I am hearing now...very well, Squire, have you been deployed as of yet?"
"No sir, I have not, I been trained in Genesis, Casp-"
"Enough, you are being deployed with me. I will inform a Knight Banneret to assist us in this operation and watch your actions. Get to the deployment bay number seven, find a Casper and get it started. You will follow us to the site."

Without another word, Callum Saville grabbed his walking cane and started to, in the best terms, hobble out the door and struggle a bit through the hallway. This would be a good time to make a first impression and, while this be a minimal job, this can be quite worth the effort and attention. Stopping at an elevator, he entered it and noticed a human walking in, about to hit the button to get lowered till Callums cane whacked the elevator panel.

"You are being deployed, we are heading to bay seven."

Using the end of his cane, he pressed on seven as it made a loud churning noise before sliding to the side as it took its time to get to the deployment bay. This was more of a request for Callum Saville and more senior members as they had a hard time getting around due to their age or injuries that mounted up. While it took as much time as walking, the pain would be far less than usual. With a very loud clack a few minutes later, the doors would open to reveal deployment bay seven, filled with several dozen different armored walkers but the ones they were using was the Casper Light Armored Walker. Passing by a few engineers, he noticed the Rodian already climbing into the Casper he chose as Callum gave a small smile under his mask, knowing he picked well for someone to beat him here. Motioning to board a Casper, the Human would started to climb up his ladder as did Callum Saville whom had to bit his bottom lip, fighting the pain to get inside the cockpit area.

Finally getting to the top, he rather quickly fell backwards into the chair as he starts to pant a bit. It always hurt to do this but time was not on his side this time to bring a small lift to the top. Something he planned on when he personalizes his own armored walker when he decided on one again since his old one...well, got destroyed against the Spirit of Holowan. Strapping into the pilots seat, he flicked a few switches and pulled the Neurocrown nearby over his cranium, pulling the straps over his chin. Placing his cane on a nearby hook, he started the sequence to boot the Casper.

Listening to it boot up always made him feel more powerful and somewhat back in control again. Callum Savilles own body felt as if it was always limited in movement due to his injuries but once he was in an Armored Walker again, he felt as if he never been hurt. Setting in the location data, he slowly started to march out as the loud whines and whirs of gears turning from being ran cold. Speaking out through the communication sequence, he would start to relay information to the other two Casper pilots.

"We got a half an hour walk to do, so let's get on with it. I will have dropships ready to pick us up once we are done, not wanting to walk through this again. Really need to get dropships that can quick hook and get us to places...sadly not done yet. Let's move it."

With that, the Casper trio would start to move through at high speed through the winter wasteland.
Ty Sibo Ty Sibo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom