Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prestige Mode

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Prestige Mode: Discussion

If you've ever played a Call-of-Duty video game, you probably know what I'm talking about. You work your way to the top of the Power Food-Chain and then start all over from the bottom again. Usually sacrificing power and guns in favor of acquiring a Token, Badge, Accolade, or some such gimmick. Then you climb the ladder all over again from scratch. It's all about Rep baby.

Haha. I was wondering if anybody had thought about doing that here. Such as, starting a new character while holding onto your Rank 3 PvP status. You'd still get that shiny 'Sith Apprentice' Tag under your Avatar. But it would be the 'Prestige Version' of that Tag. All shiny and gold-like. Omg. Sexy. (Photoshoppers enjoy) :D

You'd only have to spend those first few months getting a single character to Rank 3. After that, boom! You earn a single Alt who can Prestige. Keeping their PvP status even as an Apprentice. Then you prod along unto that Alt receives a 'Masters' title and you earn another Alt who can Prestige. Up to a maximum of 3 Alts. (or some-such, what'evz)

So yeah. Thoughts? Would this keep people playing fresh characters longer? Would this keep people around the site for a longer period of time? Would this totally nerf PvP, or make it even more fun and random? :D :p

- JSC

Cedric Dorn

C
Yeaaaaaaaaahhhh, i think several people have already done this. Apparatus and I for example, Teags is another one now.

True dat. It's interesting to start over. And for those wondering about Darth Apparatus, keep an eye on Crimson Tide.

Though for the Prestige Ranked Titles, SWRP Staff will keep that idea on file. It's definitely interesting, but with our current plans for the future, it will not be a priority for a long time.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Daella Apparine said:
SWRP Staff will keep that idea on file. It's definitely interesting, but with our current plans for the future, it will not be a priority for a long time.
Sweet. I'll let that be the final thought then. Thanks for pondering! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom