Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Preserver-class Basilisk War Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
y8rptQz.png

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Very High Armament
  • High Defenses
  • High Maneuverability
  • Droid Brain Administration
  • Power claw front limbs
WEAKNESSES
  • Very Low Cargo
  • Exposed Rider
  • No ion drives / no extra-atmospheric traverse
  • Forward facing weaponry
  • Repulsorlift jammer vulnerability
  • High/close proximity Ion/EMP vulnerability
DESCRIPTION
In the shadow of the legacy of the Mandalorian conquerors of old. Named after Canderous Ordo, Mand'alor the Preserver, the Preserver-class Basilisk War Droid is the choice war mount for the Sons of Mandalore. Possessing a potent and powerful panoply of war and an adept mobility the Preserver is able to be utilized to great effect in close ranged, melee combat while possessing a long range complement able to tangle with infantry or armored targets. Even if a rider is not at the controls, the droid brain slave rigging of the droid allows independent traverse and A.I programmed combat procedures, making it a powerful support vehicle.

Last edited:

Fiolette Fortan

F
Trajan Fett Trajan Fett Looks good on the ratings, however; two out of your three weaknesses are not viable. No passenger capacity and very low cargo, neither of which is going to have an impact in PvP/Combat Narratives. I need the weaknesses of 'no passenger capacity' and 'very low cargo' to be replaced with combat-focused weaknesses, since you've provided five combat-focused strengths.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fiolette Fortan

F
Trajan Fett Trajan Fett Your forward-facing weaponry is negated by high maneuverability. You, could, as a suggestion - imply that due to the nature of a Basilisk war droid that joints may be exposed. Or, allow the Basilisk droid to take on the weaknesses of some of its weapon systems. Now, I'm willing to concede very low cargo, after, having discussions with others on the factory staff. I'm not willing to budge on the 'no passenger capacity' as a viable weakness, which you can either replace or eliminate.

Fiolette Fortan

F
Trajan Kurze said:

Trajan Kurze said:
WEAKNESSES

• Very Low Cargo
  • No Passenger Capacity
  • Exposed Rider
  • No ion drives / no extra-atmospheric traverse
  • Forward-facing weaponry *
  • Repulsorlift jammer vulnerability
  • Ion/EMP vulnerability *

Ion/EMP Vulnerability and Forward-Facing Weaponry are already negated due to your own defenses and maneuverability. I'll ask that you remove these since they're rendered null and void by your own work. You can also remove 'no passenger capacity' and I'll go ahead and get this approved for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom