Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Precious Metals

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
I want a handful of precious and rare metals and rare gems. Here's the list:

Metals
Beskar - Restricted (mining)
Phrik - Restricted (mining)
Cortosis - Restricted (mining)

Gems
Stygium - Restricted (mining)
Corusca
Fire Gems
Diamonds
Sapphires
Rubies
Emeralds

I need all of these items in a decent supply. I'm not making weapons or armor from any of it and I'm not making any tech out of it, though if Staff want me to submit a sub for the finished product, I'm okay with that. I'd like to keep what I'm working on under wraps, but any staff or mods who want to know, just PM me and I'll get you up to speed.

Hey hey hey! You found your girl.

I'm currently working on a thread right now for Cortosis and Phrik, however I'm using the Phrik.

My goal for this character is to collect all restricted items, so you're in luck. Perhaps we can do business sluggy.

Rare items like your searching for now.

To be perfectly honest its more of an OOC "business" because I go through the work of getting you the restricted items you need through RP, and then sell you my rewards in an IC exchange.

It's still IC, I hunt from treasures and rare items across the galaxy and craft innovative/inventive ways to use those materials in a nifty new gadget/gun/armor/misc./etc.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
I just require the refined materials, though I hear that only Mandalorian smiths can craft Mandalorian Iron. What do you want in exchange for what I want?
@[member="Triam Akovin"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]
Money I can do. Market access I can do, though I make no guarantees on how it will sell. Do you want just straight up access to the black market or do you want me to run it by the Hutt clans specifically?

@[member="Popo"] Sounds beautiful. I'll let you know when I have your materials ready. Shouldn't have to wait too too long.

I can get you the Cortosis almost right away, it'll be the Phrik you'll have to wait for. Do you need songsteel for anything?

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Hmmm... I'm not sure if staff would let me get Songsteel without personally going through the effort myself. If they're okay with me getting it this way, then yes, I'll buy it from you. Otherwise, no, I'll have to earn it myself.
@[member="Triam Akovin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom