Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Potential return

Many of the people I was writing with already know about my health. This is for the rest of you! On Jan 20th of this year, I had a heart attack. Then in March, I had bypass surgery. In May, I was planning to return to writing but ended up starting work again. Since then, I have been trying to come back but my health acts up and things get delayed again.

When the bypass happened and an artery was taken from my right arm, nerve damage happened, and I have no external feeling in the first three fingers of my hand. It makes using a computer and typing painful and just an odd feeling. This is something that can take years to heal but I want to write. Lately, I have been looking into voice-to-text programs but haven't found one that works well with me or maybe my computer. (More likely me.)

If I am able to return to writing, I will need some help IC to explain what happened to a couple of my chars. So if anybody is willing to help, plot, write, chat...ect. Hit me up!

Last edited:
Bryn Celli Ddu Bryn Celli Ddu got lost in the Denon Abyss? Aren D'Shade Aren D'Shade got arrested and sent to a Corpo labor camp?

Either of them found the next big payday and got offworld, only to quickly bust when they swung by the Scar Worlds and got scammed by a Squib who sold her a promised starchart to the Ring of the Rapture that just sent her to Jakku instead, where she spent a few months/years hitchhiking back to more familiar space, or maybe caught a ride with some refugees fleeing warzones and wound up back to a planet she parked a backup ship on?

Many of the people I was writing with already know about my health. This is for the rest of you! On Jan 20th of this year, I had a heart attack. Then in March, I had bypass surgery. In May, I was planning to return to writing but ended up starting work again. Since then, I have been trying to come back but my health acts up and things get delayed again.

When the bypass happened and an artery was taken from my right arm, nerve damage happened, and I have no external feeling in the first three fingers of my hand. It makes using a computer and typing painful and just an odd feeling. This is something that can take years to heal but I want to write. Lately, I have been looking into voice-to-text programs but haven't found one that works well with me or maybe my computer. (More likely me.)

If I am able to return to writing, I will need some help IC to explain what happened to a couple of my chars. So if anybody is willing to help, plot, write, chat...ect. Hit me up!
sneak huggles attack

Miss yah much missy and glad hear from yah again. And though we been passing met in discord few time. But yeah been bit crazy year with having few irl hiccup Sort work way back. Be looking forward rp with yah again.

But guess only char have is with Jairdain Jairdain is Ronin Wendigo Ronin Wendigo her sort of adoptive bro that . He's trying to reconnect with and keep company as much comforte thru some trying times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom