Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Your Personality / Rate Others

When I mean post your personality, I mean by using the Myers-Brigg version of personality types.

For those that don't know what it is, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator rates a person's personality in four dichotomies:

Extraversion (E) – (I) Introversion
Sensing (S) – (N) Intuition
Thinking (T) – (F) Feeling
Judging (J) – (P) Perception

Wikipedia has an in depth analysis of this. Well, more in depth than I'll get in, and more of a summary compared to actual texts.

For those that want, this website goes over all the different possible combinations. You can also take this quick test if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
INFJ​
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(62%) Feeling(12%) Judging(33%)​
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
  • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
Dunno wth it's talking about, I'm extremely big on thinking and perceiving, value rationality over emotions, and all that stuff.... o.o

Ohhh. According to this, it thinks I'm a radicalist. Friggin' sweet! No doubt there.

I'm an INTJ.

Introverted (I) - For those that know me, I'm usually very quiet at first. My alone time is how I recharge. Yet when I start talking, especially about something I'm passionate about, people try to get me to shut up. I'm not a shrinking violet or something like that, and I can easily talk to people. I also have experience in public speaking. I just value my alone time.
Intuitive (N) - Theoretical concepts are extremely easy for me. This is why I'm trying to be an electrical engineer. I do not need to see the concrete evidence to understand how certain systems work or what would happen if I changed the variables. I also find it easy to learn totally new concepts (Complex variables last semester for me was a huge but fun trial, for example).
Thinking (T) - While I can easily understand and empathize with people, emotions hardly get in the way of my decision making. If I am under emotional stress, I usually do something non-destructive to fix it. Acting irrationally is just something I try not to do.
Judging (J) - I have very clear plans for the future. While the approach to such goals is usually open to the circumstances, many of which depend on luck, I have an "endgame" for my university life and future career. I also enjoy the act of creating plans to solve problems and have no idea creating an schedule and sticking to it.

Alachei Mnemenos said:
INFJ​
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(62%) Feeling(12%) Judging(33%)​
  • You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
  • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
Dunno wth it's talking about, I'm extremely big on thinking and perceiving, value rationality over emotions, and all that stuff.... o.o
INFJ people are sort of the people's oriented counterparts of INTJ's. Usually, these types of people make for good confidants and general advice for stuff. They're also confident in their own instinct, though this can lead to stubbornness.

ISTJ, myself.

I-I'm happy with my own company. I find it easy to have interior conversations and debates, which might just be me being a nutter. I don't know xD
S-I don't trust myself, to be honest, so my own intuition is usually wrong :/
T-My feelings are a bit mental, not really something to work on. I like thinking about things a little first, if not too much.
J-I judge everything. It's just the inherent critic inside me, I don't know.

EIFP
Extravert(89%) iNtuitive(25%) Feeling(62%) Perceiving(22)%
  • You have strong preference of Extraversion over Introversion (89%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Daella Apparine said:
INFJ people are sort of the people's oriented counterparts of INTJ's. Usually, these types of people make for good confidants and general advice for stuff. They're also confident in their own instinct, though this can lead to stubbornness.
Can't argue with that, heh.

Did one a while back, and got INTP. Like @[member="Daella Apparine"], I seem to very quiet and shut in at first, until you get to know me or we get to talking about something I'm really into. I out a lot of thought into everything, sometimes more than I should, and I always try not to judge others based on their opinions. That's me in a nutshell :D

ISTJ
Introvert(56%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(38%) Judging(56%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
  • You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
  • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

ESFP
Extravert(67%) Sensing(12%) Feeling(62%) Perceiving(11)%
  • You have distinctive preference of Extraversion over Introversion (67%)
  • You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

I sound very emotional. Cool. Now let's go party.​

ESFJ

Extravert(78%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(25%) Judging(11%)

-You have strong preference of Extraversion over Introversion (78%)
-You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
-You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
-You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

Interesting.

Suhr

S
ISTP
Introvert(44%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(88%) Perceiving(11)%
  • You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
  • You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (88%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom