Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Post-Apocalyptic Battle Royale

av61kma.jpg

EDIT: The thread is now live!

Hey all! The Brotherhood of the Maw is about to begin a Dominion of Advidich, and we'd like to invite non-members to participate! We're picturing a kind of Battle Royale on its post-apocalyptic surface; it was nuked by the Catharian Hegemony in the past, and now only a wasteland remains. The Brotherhood is releasing prisoners onto its surface to fight for their freedom. They'll have to compete with each other for weapons and supplies, and at the same time, Mawite marauders will be hunting them! If they can survive the harsh conditions, their competitors, and the hunters, they might just make it to a shuttle and escape.

Anyone can sign up to be a prisoner fighting in the Battle Royale! You'll start unarmed, with just the ragged clothes on your back, but there will be supplies like breath masks, blaster pistols, and vibroblades scattered across the wasteland for you to find. When it's all over, I'll make you some signature bling for surviving the death game!

Some things to expect / write into your story:
  • Radioactive dust storms!​
  • Weird, mutated wildlife!​
  • Ruined Chiss fortresses!​
  • Mawites hunting you down!​
  • Secret caches of supplies!​
  • A handful of escape shuttles to fight to reach!​
Anyone interested in participating in this sinister death game? We'll launch it tomorrow.

YSRPG2V.jpg

VUdzyAE.jpg

Rolling is optional but encouraged! Roll separately for weapons and gear. You can roll 10-sided dice (d10) here.

Last edited:
This could be pretty interesting, Mur'egel'kormu "Regel" might work well here, perhaps he went after them at some point cause of the Csilla problem and got caught, plus I need someway to use him after the faction he was in kind of vanished lol. I assume they wouldn't remove cybernetics? That'd be somewhat problematic.

Edit: I admittedly won't actually be able to get on tomorrow pretty much at all, but may following days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom