Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poolside Cantina (Open to anyone)

Dav Scorpio

D
"Alright" Dav went to the ladder and climbed up to the diving board, then jumped off and yelled "CANNON BALLLLLL!" as he splashed into the water below

Stepping out of the bath house, to find herself being soak. Dropping her towel on one of the stools. I guess that makes up my mind, I'll drink later. Water calling her to take a swim in. To herself to thank that guy [member="Dav Scorpio"]. Diving only to come up as she did so flipping her long hair back. I do like the water, for some R&R

"Alright guess I'm next" Ra'Kon climbed up to the highest divingboard. Taking a deep breath he ran towards the edge of the diving board. Jumping off he did one front flip and then tucked his body into cannonball position. " AND HERE IS CANNONBALL NUMBER TWO!!!!"

[member="Hasjo Hallu"] [member="Capt. Neema Farron"] [member="HK-94 Codswallop"] [member="Enigma"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Listeri Dalane"] [member="Kyte Ra'Kon"]

The Sith Acolyte known as Odium stood his head tresses moving back and forth. He wanted to hate them all. He felt they likely deserved to be hated, just like he deserved to be hated. He walked along the edge of the pool to the spring board. The big mute could not have told them of his dislike even if he wanted to. He could have spiken to thier minds but then they would know what he is.

He walked past the women with thier bathing suits and straight to the board. If their was anything he could do it was swim and he wanted to blend in for now. He took two steps bounced twice and sent himself into the air. The big green mute pulled his knees toward his chest an his head tresses trailed behind him. With a hearty splash he plunged into the water and then swam to the pools edge.

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema sat up higher in her seat, clapping at the most recent cannon ball. "Bravo!" This Nautolan was certainly a good swimmer, but he did not seem to be having a very good time, perhaps he just had a naturally sour disposition?
@Odium

He laughed a bit as he sat beside [member="Capt. Neema Farron"], sipping his drink and watching the carnage.

"Bravo, bravo!" he said, laughing. He wasn't going to participate, but this was entertaining enough indeed.

Kara smirked and walked to the ladder, climbing it and stepping onto the diving board. She turned around, jumped a few times and then did a backflip, curling into a ball and spinning as she hit the water. "Top that, boys."

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema applauded again. She was very impressed by the sheer volume of water that wasn't making it back into the pool as a result of all the cannonballs.

Dav Scorpio

D
Dav swam over to the edge of the pool and observed the others. He then swam over to the poolside bar and got some fire whiskey, promptly draining the glass. He ordered another and took a swig..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom